Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency (22975 Views)

FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Paperwhite(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Smh do u even know what recession is and why u are in it?!
Oga wey sabi wella abeg tell us what we don't know but not any useless story about 16years of PDP God's knows what.
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Paperwhite(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari's government will go down in histroy not only as the most deceptive,despotic, useless,but the most propaganda driven. Bullshit!

3 Likes

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by hysteriabox(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by OjujuCalabar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Story! Why can't they present simple detailed information?
How many ghosts workers discovered in each ministry/agency, followed with the name of the minister/director general responsible.

2 Likes

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Babateemd: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
nonsense. is that what we are talking about. so you the money saved as zero percent interest loan for farmers now .. abi na to maintain presidential fleet??
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by able20(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari is saving Billions and Trillions every month, he will reinvest into economy when Hunger has reduced the population

2 Likes

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by odimbannamdi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why dont the government deal with the people stealing the money to serve as a deterrent to intending thieves.

Also, can somebody please tell these guys that we tired of hearing these humongous "recovered" sums of money. It means absolutely nothing to a layman on the street as long things are expensive. They should just do more and talk less.

I just cant believe that going to 2years now that the APC took over the reins of power, they are still complaining about the errors of the past government.

I am so disappointed

3 Likes

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
This government is surely a useless one!!! Una just dey call heavy money every week to deceive the gullible!

Buhari's government is a bunch of disappointment!
Indeed a disappointment bro... I just hope things will get better

2 Likes

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Why dont the government deal with the people stealing the money to serve as a deterrent to intending thieves.

Also, can somebody please tell these guys that we tired of hearing these humongous "recovered" sums of money. It means absolutely nothing to a layman on the street as long things are expensive. They should just do more and talk less.

I just cant believe that going to 2years now that the APC took over the reins of power, they are still complaining about the errors of the past government.

I am so disappointed
The emboldened got me laughing bro
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by excel101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
How does that save us from recession? This is total failure
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by ehissi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
#8,000,000,000 ÷ 40,000 ghost workers = #200,000

So on average each of the ghosts were earning #200,000 each. Hmmmmmmmm

How much is minimum wage sef?? undecided

At a time when Buhari don use Butcher Knife butcher all the hazard allowance for salary na e ghost dey collect #200,000.

These Buhari people dey compete with Lai Mohammed Ooooh!! They can lie ehhhhhhhh. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Pchidexy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
My question is: since we are buying petrol @145 per liter,where is the money saved from the removal of subsidy?
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by idris4r83(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Who the money epp
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Oghumu1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
8billion yet the the price of things are still high. Baba leave corruption alone and provide what we need please. Pay state workers

1 Like

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by suyamasta(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
1o1o1o1:

Your head dey there
Yes boss
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by suyamasta(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
1o1o1o1:

Your head dey there
Yes boss
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
The kind money wey dis present administration dey call eehundecided
8billion in a month, yet we are comfortably swimming in Recession.
Na who the so called #8 Billion don EPP?
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Daniluv007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
CHRISTIANO7779:
At least w still hear d income nt like past govt.
mr man what are vomitting from your mouth, fine we never heard any amount of money recovered but we were an average normal life and now u hear billions of nairas recovered and nothing to show for it, which is better?
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Daniluv007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
I guess the money are being saved for grass importation to feed the cows while we humans die of hunger basta-d fellows
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Daniluv007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Smh do u even know what recession is and why u are in it?!
oga lecturer tell us
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by odimbannamdi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
ehissi:
#8,000,000,000 ÷ 40,000 ghost workers = #200,000

So on average each of the ghosts were earning #200,000 each. Hmmmmmmmm

How much is minimum wage sef?? undecided

At a time when Buhari don use Butcher Knife butcher all the hazard allowance for salary na e ghost dey collect #200,000.

These Buhari people dey compete with Lai Mohammed Ooooh!! They can lie ehhhhhhhh. angry

to become ghost don dey hungry u abi? lol
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by KunkeAkinola(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
This country is going to be great. I know most of y'all nairalanders are not enlightened enuff as all yu jes do is curse curse curse and criticize. Open ur eyes nd see reality of what's going on. This regime is really trying it's best. It takes time to rebuild a collapsed building.
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by matrixme(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
You can deceive some people all of the time, but you can't deceive all the people some of the time. Those gullible ones called zombies can fall for this interesting statistic, but not the rest of us
Even a blind man knows things are not going on smoothly in the country
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by ehissi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
odimbannamdi:

to become ghost don dey hungry u abi? lol

All these lie lie ghost!! angry

For their mind nah them be ghost busters!!! undecided

But to apply for that kind "ghostmanship" for make sense Ooooh............ grin
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Leez(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2016
chuksmoni:
What he said is true, had it been PDP they would be borrowing money to service the economy.

What did the PDP do when oil was $140bpd.

We have to be truthful to ourselves, let's give APC a chance, I know they are doing their best
so u werent in nig when amaechi n fasholá took fg to court and refusd to listen when noi said save?
or wen apc organizd protests against subsidy
apc took opposition to dangerous lvls
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by Rekyz(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2016
LIEnus Garba Shehu, you see ya life? Why try to dethrone your master (Lie Mohamed)?
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by TijaniAbu: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2016
How many bags and watches is that for Aisha HalliB? No wonder Nigeria is in recession
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by tiwiex(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Desperation to redeem their badly dented image.

How ridiculous, 8b saved after a one-time-off 40,000 ghost workers elimination.

Whereas, for the past 1yr 4months, about 1million Nigerians have lost their jobs, and many more are still losing from day to day.

The problem is that we have a micromanager in power. He came with the mindset to stop sending. He seems to forget that money needs to be made to be saved. If dem no make money, there will be nothing to save. The man is destroying all our sources of generating money thru his poor strategic thinking and lack of diplomacy. I rather we lose that monthly if there is a guarantee of making N25b monthly. If this puzzle is posed to bubu, you guys know his answer already.
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by opribo(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2016
He said that the spending by the past administration was focused on the wrong things and even though the economy seemed to be growing it was not sustainable.

I would have been totally surprised if I hadnt seen the usual blame game in his statement but I was never wrong after reading the long epistle only for him to conclude with the blaming of GEJ administration as usual. Incompetent and cowardly as they are they all are they tend to stop their blame on GEJ administration as if that is the reason they have not been able to score any positive since coming to power.

The idiat could not even tell us where his govt is investing the kangaroo savings he claimed they have been saving monthly. So for him you recover 8bn monthly and you put it in a savings and watch it, that must be a big fat lie.
Its about time they begin to give a monthly accounts to Nigerian tax payers who is paying the bills. Bubu will say onething that one in finance will say another and now this one is just blabbing bullsh1t.

Terrible bunch of incompetent mongrels that have ruined our country.

1 Like

Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by moonraker(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Good. The billion question is though, that 8 billion being saved right now as a result of the elimination of those ghost workers, Where has it been diverted too huh??

Nigeria self, Everyone just want to grab at the slightest chance.

Bubu, sort this shitttttt out angry angry angry
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by MikeB3(m): 5:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Garba Shehu! The dude can over talk, in arguably one of President Muhammadu Buhari trusted ally but the truth is majority is sentimental and not what majority of the population wants to hear. Some persons don't know what they are going to eat this morning and whereas you post and grant exclusive interviews in the confines of your conducive environment. What a shame! All the money the government have been saving, when will they start using it?! They keep blaming the Jonathan government that didn't inflict 20% of the suffering people face today. Hypocrisy everywhere and it is the other of the day even a God fearing card carrying member of APC will agree with me. I wish the Central Government well powered by my optimistic side of my mind. I rest my case! #GodblessNigeria
Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by oweman: 5:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Has that stopped the sufferring in the land?

No ,has the looting via salary over stopped No

the government is working towards that .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.