Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 (947 Views)

Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen / New Xbox Console From Microsoft In 2010 / The Gamer's Guide To 2007:playstation 2 And 3 Exclusives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2009

Crackdown 2 is a sandbox-style third-person shooter video game developed by Ruffian Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios.

The game is modelled similarly to its predecessor Crackdown, a third-person shooter in open world gameplay. The player character is a super-human officer for the city-funded “Agency”, known simply as the “Agent”. This time around, increased levels of customization for the character are allowed, unlike the presets offered before. The game set in Pacific City, which has become infested with urban-gang warfare, assisting the Agency in the battle for Pacific City against numerous crime lords who control the city. The game will offer seamless co-operative play in the main game, but will now support up to four players. The game will also feature competitive multiplayer modes for up to sixteen players.

Re: 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
4 Halo Reach:
Halo 3: ODST campaign mode is one of the best (if not the best) in the series, but there was one thing that had lessened the player immersion in the game: the graphics. Don’t get me wrong, but the graphics in ODST isn’t up to today standards. I’m really excited to see the new engine, Bungie, are going to use in Halo: Reach.

The open multiplayer beta included in ODST will give us an indication for what the game will offer. Also, the game could be the final Halo game from Bungie, so I think they will try their best to make the game the best one yet.

Re: 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
3. Splinter Cell: Conviction:

Conviction was one of the games that I was looking for in 2009, but sadly the game had been pushed back to February, 2010.

The game starts Sam Fisher, who’s in for a personal mission this time around. He’s going after the guy who killed his daughter and he will not stop until he get his revenge. The game contains some new gameplay mechanics like the ‘Mark and Execute’ where the player could kill enemies in a very cinematic way. This feature will add some strategic gameplay; as you must choose the perfect time to benefit from this technique. Conviction could be the best one in the series, and I can’t wait to play the full game.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
2. Mass Effect

Teaming up with the human supremacist organization Cerberus in the investigation, Shepard will also journey across the galaxy to recruit “up to a dozen of the galaxy’s most dangerous operatives” to face this new threat.

The game seems to be improved in every aspect from the original; the graphics are looking more polished with no texture pop-up/pop-in, the shooting mechanics looks to be more fun, and the emphasis on moral choices is heavier than the original. Also, you will be able to carry your save files from the original Mass Effect, which is a big plus for me.

Mass Effect 2 will be one big epic space opera that no RPG fan could live without. will Shepard and his companions save the colony? Will Shepard survive this suicide mission? that’s why we need this game badly.

Re: 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
1. Alan Wake:

Alan Wake is a “psychological action thriller”. that’s how Remedy’s writer, Sam Lake, always prefers to call his next mega game.

Alan Wake, a bestselling writer, hasn’t managed to write anything in over two years. Now his wife, Alice, brings him to the idyllic small town of Bright Falls to recover his creative flow. But when she vanishes without a trace, Wake finds himself trapped in a nightmare. Word by word, his latest work, a thriller he can’t even remember writing, is coming true before his eyes.

The game has been in development for a long time, and gamers has been talking about time game forever. If the game managed to achieve the psychological and thriller parts, then I will be more than satisfied. Sam Lake has been promising Alan Wake players with smart story and strong atmosphere, and from what we have seen from his past efforts (Max Payne series), he seems to be more than capable of keeping his promises.

So, those are our picks for the most anticipated Xbox 360 exclusives in 2010. But what is your most anticipated Xbox 360 exclusive in 2010? Tell us by leaving a comment belo

Re: 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 by kosovo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
5 Most Anticipated PS3 Exclusives In 2010 COMMING SOON! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Ps3 Games @ Good Prices / For All Lovers Of The Manager Series / Steam, Portal 2 Confirmed, PS3 To Have "Best Version"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.