Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 (556 Views)

Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 by michellhilton(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2016
People who can not hold eye contact are taught to look at the chin of another person. It almost seems like eye contact, and the person with the anxiety problem does not look straight in the eye.

- Hi, Putin!
- You know, like others of Russia!
- Truth? But if you really like then prove me!
- Great idea! Ah! And I know someone who can help me!
- Who?
- It will be surprise !!
- What thriller! Obama talks soon !!
- Not begin to insist! I will not tell and ready. Enough!
- Oh, creed! But is it possible that you can not trust this old bear !?
- No, I can not because it's surprise and have someone spying on us. I'll pretend I'm nervous and afraid of you!
- Yay! So come on! See you!
- Up until!

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/09/mais-olhares-de-morte-entre-obama-e-putin-no-g20.html

Re: Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 by devilmaycry: 2:19am On Sep 06, 2016
FTC...I dedicate this to my future wife...I know no one if fuccking you and you still a virgin .Back to the matter ...Bye
Re: Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 by solara: 3:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Most Watched Death Between Obama And Putin At G20 by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 06, 2016
civilization has come to stay!!!

there will be "No" world war 3 #not possible

we all have so much to lose, besides Russia "CAN'T" fight America alone

As for Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy confused oil producer #stagnant

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Official, Republicans Has Again Won The Senate / Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua / #nowthattrumpispresident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.