Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh (3995 Views)

The Secret Book Of The Elohim / Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 3:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Tabioth 25:3-9

3. So Mattatha fought against Philistia a fierce battle and much destruction was recorded in Philistia. And El(Elohim) came after Nymphidis(Yahweh), and a great battle was fought. And El(Elohim) weakened the land of Nymphidis so much that he took away the box of covenant.
4. And Nymphidis(Yahweh) also was captured by El(Elohim) in those days. And El(Elohim) declared himself as the god of Yacob and many homos worshipped him. And in those days, Faulkin(Yeshua) became loyal to El(Elohim), calling him his father.
5. And Faulkin(Yeshua) said, Yahweh my father has displeased me in the matter of Asherah my wife which he took back from the land of Elkurnisa. And he took her away from me and married her.
6. This thing is displeasing to me, but he refused to hear my voice. So I have left his worship and now I shall worship only you, El, the god of Philistia. And I shall be loyal to you forever.
7. Now El said, bring before me all the books which your scribes have written. For we shall make amendments of them. So the books were fetched before El. And he said, blot out the name of Yahweh which appeared in them and put in their place my own name.
8. So was the name of Yahweh blotted out of them and El put his name in them, which was El-Ohim, which by interepretation was father of the earth. And so did Yacob begin to know their god as Elohim.
9. And El said, I have captured the soul of Yahweh, now I shall rule over both Philistia and Yacob together. And I shall go forth to conquer Babylon.

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by annonymida: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2016
hmnnn
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by horlarwhalhe: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Elohim is not one God, name Elohim is many, actually they are thousands of them (5999 plus Yahweh making 6000 of them that why they called them Elohim) Elohim is not a one God they are many of them. cool
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
Elohim is not one God, name Elohim is many, actually they are thousands of them (5999 plus Yahweh making 6000 of them that why they called them Elohim) Elohim is not a one God they are many of them. cool

Elohim is plural and certainly not one God/ deity as you said. To me they are not gods, but visitors

3 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
ifenes:

Elohim is plural and certainly not one God/ deity as you said. To me they are not gods, but visitors
hope you don't trust history too much? there are many recorded stuffs that could be lies or hoax. not doubting but give benefit to doubt.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
KingAdegoke:
hope you don't trust history too much? there are many recorded stuffs that could be lies or hoax. not doubting but give benefit to doubt.

Whether we trust them or not, they are thousands of years older than the bible. They are much older and trusted mythological account of the what the bible recycled.

4 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
ifenes:

Whether we trust them or not, they are thousands of years older than the bible. They are much older and trusted mythological account of the what the bible recycled.
there's a post I made on my facebook wall.

History is written by those who are victorious and passed down to generations as "the truth". the truth you know might be the lie.

I see you on this thread claiming no God. never be too sure. this world is full of mysteries my dear. I am irreligious as I see them as doing same thing in different ways even science too.

so please to be at peace you must never think you know "there's no God"... it is best you don't take a stance else you'll keep reassuring yourself by arguing and debating for the rest of your life. and that is meaningless

peace
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
KingAdegoke:
there's a post I made on my facebook wall.

History is written by those who are victorious and passed down to generations as "the truth". the truth you know might be the lie.

I see you on this thread claiming no God. never be too sure. this world is full of mysteries my dear. I am irreligious as I see them as doing same thing in different ways even science too.

so please to be at peace you must never think you know "there's no God"... it is best you don't take a stance else you'll keep reassuring yourself by arguing and debating for the rest of your life. and that is meaningless

peace

I said there is no god because I know what god is and what it isn't. Like you said, His-story is written by the Victorious. Christianity is a story of the Roman/Greek. I have read a lot of the Ancient accounts of Gods,Goddesses,Angelic beings and noted the wrongful use of them.

The secrete Mystery temple of Karnak Luxor,Egypt where the doctrine of Luciferian Man/God doctrine originated thousands of years ago(which I have visited) has the layout of the Temple in the shape of a man.

In there it was stated that humanity is God in their deepest identity and can become God by reaching their highest frequency. Activation of the Pineal Gland(third eye) is the key to achieving it. It is that simple. That was the original teachings of the Egyptians before the Bible was ever written.

His-story is wrong,it was meant to keep humans enslaved to organized religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Manifestation of demonic entities undecided..
You guys don't get tired of fake doctrines from the pit of hell...
especially this deluded otem. nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

any doctrine that contradicts ur delusions are surely from the pit of hell...
marafaka

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
realmindz:

any doctrine that contradicts ur delusions are surely from the pit of hell...
marafaka
[/s]

It's the plain truth. I'm not surprised you're desperately confused.

You're plainly lost in deception, but it's never too late to seek redemption.

People like you won't listen at all because all these will fulfill the revelation of the endtime... It's either u're a part of the conspiracy or you're not...

Goodluck, dnt quote me.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
ifenes:

I said there is no god because I know what god is and what it isn't. Like you said, His-story is written by the Victorious. Christianity is a story of the Roman/Greek. I have read a lot of the Ancient accounts of Gods,Goddesses,Angelic beings and noted the wrongful use of them.

The secrete Mystery temple of Karnak Luxor,Egypt where the doctrine of Luciferian Man/God doctrine originated thousands of years ago(which I have visited) has the layout of the Temple in the shape of a man.

In there it was stated that humanity is God in their deepest identity and can become God by reaching their highest frequency. Activation of the Pineal Gland(third eye) is the key to achieving it. It is that simple. That was the original teachings of the Egyptians before the Bible was ever written.

that's a good one. but still give room for doubt. am really impressed for your claim of travelling to Egypt.

do you reside in Nigeria? if you do, I would be honored to meet you and tap from your knowledge.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

It's the plain truth. I'm not surprised you're desperately confused.

You're plainly lost in deception, but it's never too late to seek redemption.

People like you won't listen at all because all these will fulfill the revelation of the end tie... It's either u're a part of the conspiracy or you're not...

Goodluck, dnt quote me.
see this jewish ancestor telling abt deception...u that are still wallowing in jewish myths.

Blinded and deluded to inner brain, seek redemption from your gullibility, lack of wide vision and mental dormancy.

only the weak in brain of ur calibre can fall mightily for such biblical tales and myths...
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

see this jewish ancestor telling abt deception...u that are still wallowing in jewish myths.

Blinded and deluded to inner brain, seek redemption from your gullibility, lack of wide vision and mental dormancy.

only the weak in brain of ur calibre can fall mightily for such biblical tales and myths...

May GOD have mercy on you.

Lack of wisdom, knowledge and vision has lead you to this.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

May GOD have mercy on you.
Lack of wisdom, knowledge and vision has lead you to this.
Oh well, the black descendant of Noah.... may u be awoken from the lies of religion.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Oh well, the black descendant of Noah....
may u be awoken from the lies of religion.

How do you know i'm black?. Are u assuming or what U must be a rude thing, with a deceptive tendency.

Well, Jesus christ died for me that i may be set free from the devil. I rebuke the devil and his cohorts/carriers of false doctrines.

If you are one/anti-christ

Receive this

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
ifenes:

[/s]

Humanity is God ke.. U must be dreaming deep in deception.

Well , my GOD is not a man. He's eternal.

See what conspiracy theories have reduced you to. Smh..carry on.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

How do you know i'm black?. Are u assuming or what U must be a rude thing, with a deceptive tendency.

Well, Jesus christ died for me that i may be set free from the devil. I rebuke the devil and his cohorts/carriers of false doctrines.

If you are one/anti-christ

Receive this
Oh yes I am the anti Christ grin
So Chisos the white bearded Jew died for u...pls I need to knw this chisos...such amazing sacrifice
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Oh yes I am the anti Christ grin
So Chisos the white bearded Jew died for u...pls I need to knw this chisos...such amazing sacrifice

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

With all the trashes u ve been spilling on this thread, I'll be glad to ridicule u for my entertainment...I tell u that even u ursef will be entertained by your own folly and delusions.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
realmindz:

With all the trashes u ve been spilling on this thread, I'll be glad to ridicule u for my entertainment...I tell u that even u ursef will be entertained by your own folly and delusions.

[/s]

Who is this one..

Pls go back to cage. The last time i checked, i never called u here.

Next!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

All the gods, including your gods and all the scribes, including the scribes of the old and new testaments in the afterlifes can bear me witness that these things are the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

All the gods, including your gods and all the scribes, including the scribes of the old and new testaments in the afterlifes can bear me witness that these things are the truth.

Your proof, where is it?
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
horlarwhalhe:

You're right in a way, but the name Elohim was first the name of one god(God of Philistia) until it became a name for many gods. Here is how it happens: when Elohim conquered Babylon and other great kingdoms those times, the human beings of those times began to change the personalities of their gods to that of Elohim in their worship, such that it became impossible for future generations to distinguish the gods.

This is what also happens in our own world. The personalities of Oghene, Chukwu, Abassi, Olorun and other thousands of gods all over the world have been changed to that of Yahweh, such that those who do not know history will interchangeably praise Oghene and Chukwu etc. in their churches without knowing that they were once worshipped as different personality from Yahweh. Infact, Ekwensu and Esu have been changed to Satan in the mind of the people.

But chukwu is actually a different entity, the husband of Ala while Yahweh was the husband of Asherah.

ELOHIM IS A SINGULAR PERSONALITY, BUT THE BELIEFS OF MANY LATER MADE HIM LOOK LIKE ELOHIM MEANS MANY gods at the beginning. Yahweh also is a local god(worshipped in Yacob) but now many countries in the world have adopted him as the universal god, but India and China and Japan(etc) will never allow such a thing in their country.

I TRUST NAIJA(the likes of Jacksonville), THEY JUST SWALLOWED THE BELIEF THAT YAHWEH IS THE UNIVERSAL God hook, line and sinker(Even when their Bible told them that yahweh is only the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(the deceiver)).

Anyway, the truth can never be stopped.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

You real God is hidden inside of you. That stage when you are 100% humans using all your brain capacity. Until then you can keep worshiping your imaginary god from Israel.

7 Likes

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
KingAdegoke:
that's a good one. but still give room for doubt. am really impressed for your claim of travelling to Egypt.

do you reside in Nigeria? if you do, I would be honored to meet you and tap from your knowledge.

I am based in the UK. I spend most of my spare time visiting Ancient Monuments and studying ancient scrolls,attend ancient mystery classes. I travel as much as possible to interesting sites around the world.The Osun Oshogbo groove is an interesting one. I think they looked like the Grey aliens. I still have lots of traveling to do. By the way,I have visited Ile Ife to see the statues of the Oduduwa and others I read in books. The only ones unavailable are the Christians legends I never saw in Israel. I was told they were originally Egyptian/Sumerian stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
ifenes:

You real God is hidden inside of you. That stage when you are 100% humans using all your brain capacity. Until then you can keep worshiping your imaginary god from Israel.

Baba .. My GOD is not from israel.

He made a convenant with Jacob by changing his name to israel.

I will keep worshiping My GOD for what he has done for me..

SMH in pity...
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:

You're right in a way, but the name Elohim was first the name of one god(God of Philistia) until it became a name for many gods. Here is how it happens: when Elohim conquered Babylon and other great kingdoms those times, the human beings of those times began to change the personalities of their gods to that of Elohim in their worship, such that it became impossible for future generations to distinguish the gods.

This is what also happens in our own world. The personalities of Oghene, Chukwu, Abassi, Olorun and other thousands of gods all over the world have been changed to that of Yahweh, such that those who do not know history will interchangeably praise Oghene and Chukwu etc. in their churches without knowing that they were once worshipped as different personality from Yahweh. Infact, Ekwensu and Esu have been changed to Satan in the mind of the people.

But chukwu is actually a different entity, the husband of Ala while Yahweh was the husband of Asherah.

ELOHIM IS A SINGULAR PERSONALITY, BUT THE BELIEFS OF MANY LATER MADE HIM LOOK LIKE ELOHIM MEANS MANY gods at the beginning. Yahweh also is a local god(worshipped in Yacob) but now many countries in the world have adopted him as the universal god, but India and China and Japan(etc) will never allow such a thing in their country.

I TRUST NAIJA, THEY JUST SWALLOWED THE BELIEF THAT YAHWEH IS THE UNIVERSAL God hook, line and sinker(Even when their Bible told them that yahweh is only the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(the deceiver)).

Anyway, the truth can never be stopped.
[/s]

It's one thing to be wise and it's another thing to be foolish.

If u believe that ''dominio reverad'' is ur god of d universe, and u are his prophet, then show us wonders....Or haven't you heard how Elijah defeated baal and his prophets? Hahaha.

Mstw, the only thing you know best is to lie. That's the trait of your father(the devil)....

You don't anything yet..but i promise you , very soon, you'll look back at this junk you wrote and curse yourself.
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by realmindz: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

I will keep worshiping My GOD for what he has done for me..

SMH in pity...

Your chisos is not from isreal? ve u read the genealogy of chisos? is true name Yeshua a jewish name.

Even Yaweh is a mere jewish god politicised to God of all.

He was a monster, a tribal war lord, children killer. He took human sacrifices, killed for entertainment, boastful and vengeful, ethnic cleanser, haters of non jews, the consuming fire, jealous of other tribal gods

1 Like

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by ifenes(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

I will keep worshipping My GOD for what he has done for me..

SMH in pity.

The ancient Egyptians wrote your bible.

Jacob is the symbol of the natural man who has in him the 7 chakras In the process of spiritual evolution, the natural man eventually becomes ready to birth the spiritual man. This is why Jacob turned to Israel.

An Israelite represents one who is ready to take the spiritual journey to self realization/Christ/Enlightenment/God,the Hindus call this stage Moksha,which means the highest form of Consciousness. I doubt you know what I'm saying.

All these stories you Christians teach were allegories,just stories taken literally.

Worshiping a God you don't know is pure delusion. So far the Europeans are your Gods because they are shifting their consciousness gradually. You can be a God if you want or You can stop being a slave and become a Master of life.

List one thing your god has done for you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
realmindz:

Your chisos is not from isreal? ve u read the genealogy of chisos? is true name Yeshua a jewish name.

Even Yaweh is a mere jewish god politicised to God of all.

He was a monster, a tribal war lord, children killer. He took human sacrifices, killed for entertainment, boastful and vengeful, ethnic cleanser, haters of non jews, the consuming fire, jealous of other tribal gods

You know what?.. You're a big clown...cnt stop laughing.

All other gods are powerless where my GOD is. And that's pretty obvious. How can he be from israel when he doesn't live on earth.

Stop being a dullard and a douchebag. You're evidently a slowpoke for saying he accepts human sacrifice...

Now, crawl back to ur cave where u belong.
Next!
Re: The Battle Of Elohim And Yahweh by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
ifenes:

The ancient Egyptians wrote your bible.

Jacob is the symbol of the natural man who has in him the 7 chakras In the process of spiritual evolution, the natural man eventually becomes ready to birth the spiritual man. This is why Jacob turned to Israel.

An Israelite represents one who is ready to take the spiritual journey to self realization/Christ/Enlightenment/God,the Hindus call this stage Moksha,which means the highest form of Consciousness. I doubt you know what I'm saying.

All these stories you Christians teach were allegories,just stories taken literally.

Worshiping a God you don't know is pure delusion. So far the Europeans are your Gods because they are shifting their consciousness gradually. You can be a God if you want or You can stop being a slave and become a Master of life.
[/s]

You are another big for nothing circus clown grin..

I worship a GOD i don't know?..hahaha

You mean the GOD that shows me things before they happen or the god that is blind?..which?

You mean the GOD that gave me a word or the god that doesn't speak?..hahaha

I have Jesus in me..by GOD's grace i'm filled with the holy spirit...If not for the grace of GOD, i wouldn't be here.

For that , you must be a world class joker..cuz i know my GOD and my GOD knows me....

Go and seek salvation, it's so free. GOD loves you.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Of Jesus, God, Forgiveness And Final Judgement / 2015 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.