Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education (3574 Views)

Earn @ Least 1000 Naira Daily As A Student It's Free Read / You Can Now Go To College In Germany For Free, No Matter Where You’re From / N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Talking from my personal experience of studying in German universities, I am offering you a unique insight and an in-depth detail of studying in Germany for free.

Before you even ask, I want to tell you yes, studying in Germany can also be free for foreigners including Nigerians!

For the first time, I am offering a complete A-Z guide on how you can study at several German universities fro free, giving you all the hurdles and traps, the rewards and challenges, with a complete approach that covers all aspects of how a Nigerian can study for free in Germany and even for other foreigners.

Please visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/ to grab a copy of the guide and to get 2016 admission updates.

It is a must read for anyone who wants to know more about studying in Germany for free.

Please visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/ for 2016 admission updates
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Update posted.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2016
More update coming soon.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Thanks for reading through.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2016
New update posted above
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Update just posted above.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
pls how do one apply and be a beneficiary of Germany university scholarship. Am a 400L undergraduate student, of one of the reputable university in Nigeria but due to the current economic situation, wish I could dump my admission here and start anew in a free- foreign university.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
I do not advise you to dump your current admission.
However, you can contact us by email, whatsapp or phone to inquire about our Study in Germany for Free Guide. You can use this to know how you can get a tuition-free Master's degree in Germany after completing your B.sc study in Nigeria.

Call: 08060942510)
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2016
If you have more questions, please post it here or call.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for reading through.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Another marketer has arrived.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
@optimusmind.
If you have no work to do please leave this thread alone!
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2016
gkbiz2:
@optimusmind.
Yes I am a marketer but I market very useful information to Nigerian students to help them study without paying tuition fees.
Studying in Germany can help you proceed in your study, at least to improve your poor English.

Check again bro, there's nothing wrong. Since Germans didn't teach you, a mistake while typing is called a typo, short for typographical errors.
Happy marketing,

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Buying this is just half the fee, believe me, flight fee, visa, and the likes would trolls you. And there's constant racism there.
Dollar is scarce and expensive, flight may be up-to or over N1, 000,000 .
So the buyers should be aware. If your plan is to get cheaper education, Just stay back, because you would spend even higher than what you would spend if you just stayed back.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Ignore distractors on the forum and ask good questions.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by Seancypher: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
is there anyone here that studies in any university in Berlin?
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Update of the contents of the guide was just posted on the first page of this thread.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2016
The post has just been updated.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank you for interest in my book. I hope it will help you, or at least, educate you.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Update posted above today.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
I have posted update above. Thanks.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Update just posted today. Please read on the first page.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by fattbabakay(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2016
EduRegard:
[size=14pt]Butressing the topic; here are [url=eduregard.com/10-reasons-study-abroad/]Some 10 More Reasons Why You Should Study Abroad[/url].

Here are some other related study abroad publications :

The Ultimate Study Abroad Guide You've Been Looking For

All You Should Know About Study Abroad Scholarships - Secret Unveiled

Top 10 Best Countries For Nigerian Students To Study Abroad

[url=eduregard.com/how-to-study-abroad-without-toeflielts-for-international-students/]How To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS for International Students[/url]

[url=eduregard.com/study-abroad-apply-free-tuition-universities-germany/]Study Abroad - Apply For Free Tuition Universities in Germany[/url]

Hope this helps. Thanks.
[/size]
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why not open your own thread instead of spamming mine here?
[quote author=fattbabakay post=49594376][/quote]
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2016
For latest 2016 admission update please visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Now you can start applying for 2016 admission in Germany:
Visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/ to learn more.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yes, studying in Germany is really for free and is also free for foreign students. Anyone who is accepted into university is eligible to do a full degree program. For more updates visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
In the first chapter of our ebook we look at:

A Guide to German Universities
The Concept of Free Education
Colleges, Universities and their Rankings in Germany
What to Study and Which University to Choose

For today's updates please visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Colleges, Universities and their Rankings in Germany – a User’s Manual
Update has been uploaded on our site on this topic.
Visit http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/ to read detail.
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by EnnyZee: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls is it possible to find a school in germany where they teach business related courses like accounting in English for undergraduates
Re: Want To Study In Germany For Free? Read Our A-Z Guide To Germany Free Education by gkbiz2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
I have just posted an update, including names of 5 of some of the most prestigious universities in Germany.
Please visit our blog at: http://study-abroad.resourcearena.com/free-study-germany/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Explain These Picture's / Muslims Eyes Are Opening Now / Free Scholarships For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.