Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad (4221 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / A Tribute To Freeman David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad by mikkyjagga1(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2016
I normally don't do this but hardly have the opportunity to loose such a great man in a lifetime!

Your bounce and stance anytime you speak about leaving a Legacy behind and how you don't want to miss heaven, always wondered why you always go down that lane!
Wuldve preferred a more interesting discussion like football and Chelsea which was your favorite club.
You had so much love in your eyes when you talk about how angry you are at Chelsea..
The same love that never allows you stay angry at anyone for a long time.
I always wondered how you had such a big heart in such a wicked world...
You carried other people's burden like it was yours, lil wonder your friend Engr Owie called you the bridge maker...
How touched I was when I saw the fish vendor break down the moment she heard you passed on, or when the widow cried because she lost a helper..
You cared for you family and would always worry about our well-being, that's why I am happy that we catered and cared for you day nd night prior to your demise.
Diokpa as fondly called, I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE!!!!
I am 101% sure you are in heaven, the smiled you had on your face moments after you passed on says it all!
Youngest Elder, Mikky Boy, most generous man ive ever come across.
Yes you left a LEGACY of truth and love and your goodness will forever outlive you!
You came, saw and conquered death leaving when the ovation was loudest!
Many are still in shock but am @ rest cos I know heaven has got an angel, a lively and funny one @ that!!
Daddy rest on!
MIKE OKIEBUNOR OHAI
SEPT 29 1949 - AUG 22 2016

1 Like

Re: The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad by Artistree: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Is your dad the mikkyjaga I know?
Re: The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad by Pidggin(f): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2016
It is well brethren. RIP Sir

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? / My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.