Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture (4217 Views)

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Prolificlife(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
This picture is when I was married, I saw h*ll until in 2021.
I decided to quit the toxic marriage
My parents actually led me into this marriage because I wasn’t allowed to make my own choice.
I got married to the worst man on earth, we have two kids, it all started when I gave birth to our second baby. He started maltreating me for no just cause, complaining how my physical appearance have changed and that he no longer finds me attractive, saying he picked me from the village and I should go back to my retched parent’s house. This man put me through h*ll, he wouldn’t touch me for months but instead he will bring in different women to the house and sleep with before my presence

I kept enduring all these things because I was brought up from a Christian home and i believe marriage is for better and for worse, hoping and praying also that he will change someday but instead it got worse
He started abusing me the more, that’s just when I realized that I could no longer endure. So, I opted for a divorce and he quickly signed the papers because he wanted me out of his life so fast.
I left the marriage taking my kids along. Guess what!

just few months later, I met the love of my life. Yes, I met the man that was meant for me Who showed me the true meaning of love and above all, he accepted my kids and treats them like his own.. Few months later, we did our traditional marriage and relocated to Canada. It’s been more than a year and we are doing just fine.. So basically, I want to thank my ex husband so much for all the torment he put me through and for letting me go so I can meet the true love of my life.
I wish him the best of life as well. See before and after picture

https://livelystones.ng/i-decided-to-quit-the-toxic-marriage-lady-shared-her-before-and-after-picture/

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
You quit the 'retched' relationship in 2021 and between 2021 and March 2023 you found the love of your life who wedded you traditionally and relocated you and the children to Canada?

Wow, isn't God good?

9 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
You quit the 'retched' relationship in 2021 and between 2021 and March 2023 you found the love of your life who wedded you traditionally and relocated you and the children to Canada?

Wow, isn't God good?
What the heck has God to do with it? undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What the heck has God to do with it? undecided
I was tryina glorify the almighty for op's light-speed multiple blessings. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
I was tryina glorify the almighty for op's light-speed multiple blessings. grin
Please stop dragging God's name down in the mud abeg! embarassed
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please stop dragging God's name down in the mud abeg! embarassed
Well, God's name is not God.
so don't fear for me, i haven't afoul the 2nd of the ten commandments!

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
Well, God's name is not God.
so don't fear for me, i haven't afoul the 2nd of the ten commandments!
Do you live in the Land of Canaan that you would consider it possible for you to foul the 2nd of the ten commandments? Those laws are part of the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan is why I ask. undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you live in the Land of Canaan that you would consider it possible for you to foul the 2nd of the ten commandments? Those laws are part of the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan is why I ask. undecided
^ please stop dragging God's name down in the mud abeg^

I thought you were refering to the cannan laws.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
^ please stop dragging God's name down in the mud abeg^
I thought you were refering to the cannan laws.
What "cannan" laws? Why would I refer to laws which belong to the Constitution of a foreign land? undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What "cannan" laws? Why would I refer to laws which belong to the Constitution of a foreign land? undecided
then i wonder what you meant by, 'dragging God's name in the mud'?
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:
then i wonder what you meant by, 'dragging God's name in the mud'?
God has nothing to do with the OP's experiences and decisions. Recall, that Jesus Christ — the National Constitution in God's special Kingdom of Priests — insisted that your marriages are of this word and not of the Kingdom of God. He, Jesus Christ, also went on to restate the fact that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. So, dragging His mention into OP's case amounts to dragging His name in the mud. undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Deo1986(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God has nothing to do with the OP's experiences and decisions. Recall, that Jesus Christ — the National Constitution in God's special Kingdom of Priests — insisted that your marriages are of this word and not of the Kingdom of God. He, Jesus Christ, also went on to restate the fact that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. So, dragging His mention into OP's case amounts to dragging His name in the mud. undecided
Op is lying. That is a badly made-up story.

i was only being mischievious.

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Abrahamweb(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Prolificlife:
My parents actually led me into this marriage because I wasn’t allowed to make my own choice.
I got married to the worst man on earth, we have two kids, it all started when I gave birth to our second baby. He started maltreating me for no just cause, complaining how my physical appearance have changed and that he no longer finds me attractive, saying he picked me from the village and I should go back to my retched parent’s house. This man put me through h*ll, he wouldn’t touch me for months but instead he will bring in different women to the house and sleep with before my presence

I kept enduring all these things because I was brought up from a Christian home and i believe marriage is for better and for worse, hoping and praying also that he will change someday but instead it got worse
He started abusing me the more, that’s just when I realized that I could no longer endure. So, I opted for a divorce and he quickly signed the papers because he wanted me out of his life so fast.

just few months later, I met the love of my life. Yes, I met the man that was meant for me Who showed me the true meaning of love and above all, he accepted my kids and treats them like his own.. Few months later, we did our traditional marriage and relocated to Canada. It’s been more than a year and we are doing just fine.. So basically, I want to thank my ex husband so much for all the torment he put me through and for letting me go so I can meet the true love of my life.

https://livelystones.ng/i-decided-to-quit-the-toxic-marriage-lady-shared-her-before-and-after-picture/
Until I hear the man side,I no trust your story.
Before man start to maltreat woman,she's usually the cause.
My ex sometimes will decide not to have sex with me to punish me,or decide not to answer my call always for useless reasons but if I decide to ignore her,na then she go tell my friends that I'm ignoring her but my guys already know/witness her actions but a stranger will not understand.
I never trust woman story alone only if the guy dey there to tell you his side.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by yvesboss(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deo1986:

Wow, isn't God good?

Is a miracle working God
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by xavuv: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Berrityga:
I pity that man that will inherit a wide puzzy and her children, wtf

Im telling you.
Besides, these stories aint real

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I just confirmed you have a problem😎

5 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:
I just confirmed you have a problem😎
More like you confirmed your problems, not mine. undecided

If you hadn't realized before now the fact of what has been contained in that book for thousands of years, then you definitely have a problem— a big one too. undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
More like you confirmed your problems, not mine. undecided
😎 has anyone every tried taking you for therapy?

5 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:
😎 has anyone every tried taking you for therapy?
Are you telling me of what everyone has told you to do up to this point? undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you telling me of what everyone has told you to do up to this point? undecided
I am trying to counsel you 😎

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:
I am trying to counsel you 😎
How can you, with your huge load of issues, pretend to have the ability to counsel anyone? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can you, with your huge load of issues, pretend to have the ability to counsel anyone? undecided
Psychological instability isn't something you should be ashamed of. You can be managed😎

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:
Psychological instability isn't something you should be ashamed of. You can be managed😎
I didn't say you should be ashamed of your condition. I instead said you need to be mindful of it when you go around thinking you have something in the way of counsel to offer others. undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say you should be ashamed of your condition. I instead said you need to be mindful of it when you go around thinking you have something in the way of counsel to offer others. undecided
For a start, you should understand that Denial is the first stage on the part to recovery.

Recovery takes time. Its a gradual process.😎

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
PPIA:
For a start, you should understand that Denial is the first stage on the part to recovery.
Recovery takes time. Its a gradual process.😎
So this problem of yours is linked to addiction or something? undecided
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So this problem of yours is linked to addiction or something? undecided
In general human psychology, a socially unstable person denies being so.

So it is our job to apply a generalized approach before specializing it.😎

3 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by Memberclub(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Prolificlife:

aren't you tired of making up stories?

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by techWriter3: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2023
I Pathetic that man that will heir a wide puzzy and her children, wtf

So, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2023
This sounds like one of those women from 'those parts of Nigeria' where men are seen as 'trophies'.
Definitely not from EDO STATE. cheesy

No MAN born of a woman or a BOBRISKY can chase me out of my house o.
Na im go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN.
By the time I finish with am ehn. . . .im prick go fear women. cheesy

EDO STATE WOMEN NOR DEY CRY FOR H-INSIDE MARRIAGE. . . .LAI LAI!!!! cheesy
WE ARE BONAFIDE LANDLADIES!!!

Toxic or not. . . I will be the last one SHINING! grin

Yes, you can leave a toxic marriage or relationship. . . .BUT BY GOD! WIN AND TAKE IT AAAAAALLLL!

I OWN MY OWN HOMES! cool
THEY CAN'T DO SHYTE.
No be pehnis? Dem plenty ke. . . fake and real ones. cheesy
Abegggggggggggggiiiii

MRS? I don answer taya. . . .it means nothing to me.
So why stay in a toxic relationship? undecided
PURSUE AM COMOT! angry
Re: I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture by PPIA: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie , how are you doing today.

Do you feel better?😎

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. / Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.