Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos (31599 Views)

Bus Collides With Trailer In Jigawa,18 Passengers Dead(photos) / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Iyoma2(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
I hope APC government read this? That even animals are protesting against the state of event in Nigeria.I know Carmel as a gentle creature, Carmel is angry may be d dumb will talk to Apc soon or same Carmel will talk to Apc soon.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
The effects of the change are also being felt in the animal kingdom grin

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by kaylex1994(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please d weed u gave that camel...stop it

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Afritop(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
IF IT IS FOUND IN THE SOUTH, ITS END WILL BE FOR INSIDE PEPPER SOUP
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Dinobi77: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even camels are angry with Nigeria's woes. Chaiii.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by zikter(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
this jigawa looks beautiful
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Ignatio(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rakumi.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Ghost447(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Clone2020:
Nigerian cowboys at work. I can't wait to see someone blame this incident on Buhari.
Would you have preferred they blame Jonathan?
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Babysho:
I'm pretty sure that camel was heading to Aso Rock. Camels can go days without eating or drinking but since the evil reign of APC e never see grass chop. The Camel has to para na. APC dey test e ability to withstand hunger.

Buhari is an Idiota!
Finally something you are good at. Making stupid and senseless comment on social media. Stupidity is not a crime you and your likers are free to go.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by vicben27(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
A tipical case of mad carmel disease! Lol
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by DennisEche(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
i trust NLanders will soon start using this camel pix as meme
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Ximenes45(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I think the Camel was really starved. That's adrenaline in action there
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
sontin wey dem for don use rope control hin leg
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by nickxtra(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even Camel dey feel the change
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Incrizz(f): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Aww...poor baby. What was done to you kiss
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2016
idupaul:
Seems everything in Nigeria now has a short fuse in these Buhari days oo.
everybody including animals like camels dey follow vex in this buhari regime

Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Incrizz:
see this one don dey brush for camel.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Incrizz:
see this one don dey crush for camel.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Incrizz(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
see this one don dey crush for camel.
I think animals cute. I just feel sorry for it. It must be have been going through some pain, poor thing...
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Incrizz:

I think animals cute. I just feel sorry for it. It must be have been going through some pain, poor thing...
yeah i pity the poor creature whose liberty has been barricaded.
So what's up dear, can we have a tè-tè-ä-tè-tè- through pm?
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Incrizz(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
yeah i pity the poor creature whose liberty has been barricaded.
So what's up dear, can we have a tè-tè-ä-tè-tè- through pm?
tongue
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Incrizz:

lol..cool
udemeetimnta@gmail.com pls kindly follow me back so there'll be a direct access to compose message here and send it directly to ya mail box.
Thanks as i wait in anticipation.
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Incrizz(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
udemeetimnta@gmail.com pls kindly follow me back so there'll be a direct access to compose message here and send it directly to ya mail box.
Thanks as i wait in anticipation.
awww..how about u just hit the "Send E-Mail Message To Incrizz" button. It's on my profile.
*whispers* It feels cooler when the guy is making all the move cool
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by EternalTruth: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Incrizz:

awww..how about u just hit the "Send E-Mail Message To Incrizz" button. It's on my profile.
deactivated that account. Reach me on WhatsApp pls 08060423357
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by EternalTruth: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Incrizz:

Google Mail has really frustrated my account. They've placed me on a life ban for logging in with a strange ip. Honestly I'd really like to continue the conversation but I dunno which medium I'll use to reach you... Can we go on Facebook?
Re: Camel Goes On Rampage In Dutse, Jigawa State. Photos by Incrizz(f): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2016
EternalTruth:
Google Mail has really frustrated my account. They've placed me on a life ban for logging in with a strange ip. Honestly I'd really like to continue the conversation but I dunno which medium I'll use to reach you... Can we go on Facebook?
Getting banned for strange IP? Sorry about that.
I'm not on facebook...

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos)