Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Letter To The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The President. (366 Views)

Breaking: The President Is Already On His Way Back To London. See Proof / Confusion Over Buhari's Health Status: Read The President's Letter To The Senate / Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The President. by slimbj: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dear president Buhari,
I am solidly behind all the decisions you have made so far and the ones you are yet to make. Some intelligent people will call you unprepared but we know better. Abi? How can I not support you? I stood in the line 3 times to vote for you. We got it right the last time. People are complaining oh. There is hunger this, there is scarcity that. They don't know age and military training is what you used to be this way - 12 some more years without a master plan - but I am still your loyal follower. Imagine, they are saying your ministers are not performing, the people you took 6 months to look for , plus the 12 some more years before that. Your superior intelligence made you merge 3 ministries into one and gave it to Fashola. They don't know it's a plan to ridicule the performer. Lagos isn't nigeria after all. Ehen, they are now talking about the 5 k you promised unemployed Nigerians. Don't mind them. Ignore them because it's silly to acknowledge that what you met isn't what you thought. They way you selected a beret wearing man, a minister who is scared to air is opinion about boko haram even though he is a Muslim's muslim and other characters.
They also talked about your economic team and the abracadabra policies. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I am joining you to laugh sir. What were they expecting when they didn't allow you pick your trusted long term friend instead of aunty Kemi. Shey we all know why you picked he r.
Before I forget sar, edakun, can I politely tell you to please do something about the man called Dino and his equally verbose brother in tourism Fayose. And the Kati Kati investigation in the Senate and this Jubril and budget padding. Your own budget? The one you refused to sign? Did pastor Osinbajo read it? Udo udoma nko? If they did maybe they should have invited Tinubu at least his own eyes are big he can't miss anything. The ones he missed in kogi and Ondo state are just pointers to his increasing popularity.
Ehen, in case you change your mind about spending the monies gotten from the investigations. Please remember to build a standard ENT hospital because these over 20,000 Nigerian doctors were crying that you don't trust them. After what they did to Gani? Imagine that. Abi? All the people they save in nigeria with the equipments that are already in the museums abroad are just lucky abi? Remember sir, no occupant of aso rock or their partners ( 1999 till date) that went abroad for medicals came back without a scar or in a coffin. My friend here just said patience jona nko? I quickly played her thanks giving tape for him. He is presently on a peem level. May their souls rest in peace - yar adua, Stella and co.
Talking about death is scary but what can I do.
Sir, what's your take on that Chinese currency deal ? Some people are saying it's not working oh but me I just laughed. I kukuma know that those egg heads that gave you the idea are not wise, sorry, stupid.
Do I need to talk about the kite effect you placed on the Naira in international money market? No need jare. I gave up when they said you even patronized BDC to pay your kids fees. Imagine.
Tiri gbosa for you on the issue of herdsmen. The way you have handled it with silence or near silence so far shows you are a true Nigerian. If it is our oyel brothers that are killing people upandan then action can be taken after all no true son destroys his people.

I want to continue but my neighbor that contributed part of the fuel money in the gen just informed me that the price of fuel is about to go up. So, sir, we continue tomorrow
Sai gobe
Some people will still complain about my punctuation
Re: Letter To The President. by dollyjoy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Zombie raised to power 10. undecided
Re: Letter To The President. by slimbj: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Zombie raised to power 10. undecided
ok mr ghost buster

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Vs Apc! (pic) / Changes Happening At This Time / Revealed!!! Top 12 Ways To End Corruption In Nigeria - Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.