Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation (11805 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: APC Demands Resignation Of Defence Minister / Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by SageTravels: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
When will they ask buhari to resign
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by staymore: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
CR77:
U give becos u vote for change tongue

Wike wicked sha.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by OVI75(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC Nd props.....
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Chimzy2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just like that?..if he didn't resign what will happen?
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Paperwhite(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
This Davis Ikanya & his useless group should direct this bullcrap to the clueless President Buhari high up there who perhaps is in Edo State now to present another round of fake unrealistic promises.APC should be an absolute no-no for any politically conscious Nigerian @ present.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by suasmablow(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
what is worse than economic recession, and the goat is in Edo state for campaign

You are so uncultured.
And a very big disgrace to humanity.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by davidigomanel: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was expecting them to point the facts that salary have not been paid for 5months even when some of the civil servants have done their biometric exercise.
Even APC is in power still problem like this will be their. When we have have incompetent people in powers.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Tokt: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wike is nothing but a curse to the people of Rivers.

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by davidigomanel: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was expecting them to point the facts that salary have not been paid for 5months even when some of the civil servants have done their biometric exercise.
Even APC is in power still problem like this will be their. When we have have incompetent people in powers. kiss grin
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by yarimo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Has Buhari resigned?
yes, is like you are living in SAMBISA FOREST Abi? grin
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by misscall247: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
mykemiley:
Story 4 d small small gods grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
lol as if thy r d one dat gave him d mandate
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by moffat(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC river want to feel relivant irrelivant point
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by tonio2wo: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
steppin:
Rivers Ap§hit are bunch of jobless folks! Wike can sack any commissioner he likes without reason. He appointed them.

dont mind the fools! they just want to impress amechi.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by tonio2wo: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tokt:
Wike is nothing but a curse to the people of Rivers.

u mean he is a curse to tokt and his family.
if this small water is what makes u lament like check this fp thread out!
https://www.nairaland.com/3333312/shopping-mall-igando-lagos-flooded
will u say that ambode is also a curse to people of lagos state? ewu zambia!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by openmine(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
How can you ask some one to resign just for firing or suspending a commissioner that wasn't doing what was required by his employers?
grin grin grin grin grin chai dese one pass kai kai intake.....we can as well ask PMB sud also resign for claiming projects that was started by a previous administration....Abi? Chai grin grin grin
To whom brain is given,common sense is required.... but in this case i doubt if their brains are functioning cheesy cheesy
These goons are really jobless.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by jbhitler(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
somebody should get me this idiot head for me to use his dry skull to drink palm wine.brainless head APC men.haba kai,sha sha kowe
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
what is worse than economic recession, and the goat is in Edo state for campaign
it's good to have you back bro
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

it's good to have you back bro
Have been around bro, good to be back with my real soul cool

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Rekyz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
All what is listed by the Rivers APC can be attributed to the present APC government. It's more like asking for Buhari's resignation. What an irony. APC... APe Congress
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Codes151(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Joblessness group
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by basadenet: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
So far his people still want Wike nobody can force him to resign. He is one the Nigeria's best Governor till date. What has APC given Nigerians? Sorrow and hunger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by flokii: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wike has nothing to offer na.. He shld step aside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by mira4u: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
As if they have something better to offer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Tokt: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
tonio2wo:

u mean he is a curse to tokt and his family.
if this small water is what makes u lament like check this fp thread out!
https://www.nairaland.com/3333312/shopping-mall-igando-lagos-flooded
will u say that ambode is also a curse to people of lagos state? ewu zambia!

Who cares about the pathetic state of u and ur family. If not for ignorance of the highest order on ur part, u wouldn't have refered me to a place where flood occurs yearly.
What i showed is an high brow estate which wikes Road contractors diverted the drainage of a newly constructed open gutter Road into. This place has never known flood not until wike directed them to channel their open gutter into the place.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by BirabilPaul(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/rivers-apc-demands-wikes-resignation/

APC, please, live Wike alone. You people should wait for 2019 and stop distracting him. APC cannot bring any reasonable change in Rivers.

Wike, my excellenncy Gov.Rivers, God will continue to protect you. Just listen to the people and you will know what they need most and of course try your best to be the peoples' Governor. With God you will achieve in areas of <Development ><Education><Infrastructure >#etc#
I love u all my APC brothers n sisters....... #ONE-LOVE-MY-DEAR-STATE-RIVERS#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by Blue3k(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tokt:

Who cares about the pathetic state of u and ur family. If not for ignorance of the highest order on ur part, u wouldn't have refered me to a place where flood occurs yearly.
What i showed is an high brow estate which wikes Road contractors diverted the drainage of a newly constructed open gutter Road into. This place has never known flood not until wike directed them to channel their open gutter into the place.

Why are such decisions made by politicians I beg. Did all the civil engineers die in River state. Who exactly approves these kind of measures without thinking of commuity.
Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by bejeria101(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wike is a failure? And buhari is a success? Repeat it make i hear olodo apc

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation by luswitz(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Apc abeg make ona allow this country move forward!!! We tired of all dis Apc dis Apc dat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.