Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? (13748 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
transient123:
There was this naughty neighbour of mine who drew two parallel lines from the headlight to the fuel tank door of my newly acquired tokunbo car some 8yrs back.

I was shivering when I saw it and prayed later he wasn't around when I shivered, perhaps, God knows what could have happened if he had been around at that moment.

The coconut head boy was even my landlord son sef. The mama beg sha.
very funny, guess the kid was trying to experiment the fact that two parallel lines doesn't meet,have experienced some too,ended up repainting the car.
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Wiseworthwords: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2016
brunofarad:
I will tell u guys my story grin
oh unblievable fib

So. This naughty kid in my former residence wrote his name on my car....

I got hold of him when I saw him and twisted his ear and told him not to try it again......he felt bad and apologised......

So next week I saw another witting under the first one that reads.....

“Am sorry”

grin

Believe this and believe that BUHARI will still lead the war in sambisa forest one day grin
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by dnative(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2016
on an Escalade "big car, small d!ck"
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by nizetee: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Read

Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
A primary 4 boy wrote "Toto is sweet" on my uncle's car. So ashamed
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by legundarybeans(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Situation001:
That's how one idiot completed the '4 x 4' equation on my car by scratching the answer "16' on it.. I was so annoyed but I got rid of it.. like this kid wasnt satisfied when he saw I cleaned it and he repeated it again.. I have to repeat this process for like 4 times and the boy keep solving the equation until I decided to kuku help him myself by printing the answer on my car myself.. what I saw the following day was more annoying.. The idiot had helped me marked it with a bold mark sign with his signature boldly signed beneath it.. baba why u lying (in ade's voice ×2 oh my God)

I'm still looking for the idiot till today..
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by gotnel: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dominiquez:
As a child then when I learnt how to write my name, I wrote it on every space I saw.

It's their time.
Just saying it as it is. Whenever kids learn how to write, they want to practice it at everything available .
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by MizTyna(f): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
vycee01:
Had a similar experience sad

I woke up on a Saturday morning to wash my car only to see scratches on the bonnet. The kid wrote his name and the rest of his family's name. Had to call the kid and explain why that act was wrong and what not. Felt terrible sad

Used to do this when I was a child. Especially at the redemption camp where you have lots of abandoned vehicles
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by Charmarlegne: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
NairaMaster1:
A primary 4 boy wrote "Toto is sweet" on my uncle's car. So ashamed
why are you ashamed? Is Toto not sweet?
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by rakabuba001(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
From my little survey here cars with 4*4 dem suffer pass...eyyah to the owners and future buyers cheesy wink
Re: Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? by peterbello(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2016
lol. Very annoying cos they'll all deny it. After spanking their butts a few times, I came to terms with it. Kids will always be kids. Come to think of it, they are not the only source of scratches on the car. God is just using them to answer the car painter's prayer.
Now, it's the happy dog that jumps and rests its front paws on the car to welcome me that is the issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Electric Cars Won’t Sell Well In Nigeria / Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) / Newly Restored 1979 Peugeot 504.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.