Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu (15970 Views)

Recession: Lagos To Introduce Monthly Payment On Housing Schemes / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / FG To Unveil Plan For Affordable Housing Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Sezua(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Sezua(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Visman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abi
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by bid4rich(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Everything we have been hearing is Buhari will! Buhari will!! Buhari will!!!. When will the 'Will' come to pass to become 'has done it'?

A = all
P = promises
C = cancelled

grin grin grin grin

Disappointing though

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Kiddominant(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:
Those dogs just read the title and rushed to comment

They didn't bother to read the writeup and even though the source is saucy

I think Buhari has plans

I was going to tweet at dangote to ask why cement is at 2500 for dangote and 2300 for elephant,to ask if is his own price or association of wailing cement sellers jacked up the price

But I didn't, busy someone do that and post feedback please?
An Afonja Detected, Reporting from NCAN, Ikot Ekpene Branch.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by waice6571: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Can't he talk about their programme and avoid mentioning the past administration?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Saao(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:

I think Buhari has plans

I was going to tweet at dangote to ask why cement is at 2500 for dangote and 2300 for elephant,to ask if is his own price or association of wailing cement sellers jacked up the price

u called ur fellow Nigerians dogs? I pity u, meanwhile the only contribution u have was that, you think buhari has plans!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by frubben(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wetin dey worry all dis people self
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Saao(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
GMBuhari:

I think Buhari has plans

u called ur fellow Nigerians dogs? I pity u, meanwhile the only contribution u have was that, you think buhari has plans!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Miles300: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Let's be honest. Development does not come by simply throwing money at a project. The Buhari experiment is already proving to be a failure. This administration cannot protect small and medium enterprises yet, they want to turn tenants into landlords. I laugh in Jamaican
sometimes u wonder wat they smoke in that aso rock that they don't think straight in anyway before spillin out rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by IVORY2009(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
This Garba Shehu is becoming like a Lai Mohammed in nature, this gentle looking man, currently Buhari does not have the pedigree to deliver on any of those promises, the people are hungry, stavation in the land.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by princedare(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
#sai buhari sai anoda lie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another promise after almost 2 years in power,this government still keep making promises .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by limeta(f): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Saao:

zoogaria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by ShootToKill: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Doghari's zombies are the only ones that can jump up and shout fpr Joy at this news even when they know it'a big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by cindyrocks(f): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
New week new lies.

APC is so going down.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
We need good jobs
After we have good jobs we can save and build our house.
After we have built our own home, we can take loan to start business.
After business is doing well, we can retire and travel the world.

Buhari don't try to run when you have not learned how to walk, life na step by step. Just give us good job, we'll do the rest. grin
This talk of mortgage system, don't forget that Nigerians are not good with borrowing money, if they can't meet up with repayments then they can loss their house.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by yanabasee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear Nigerian Youths,

Instead of ranting online here in vain with destructive comments, why don't we try to document each of the promises made by our politicians at the various levels of government? Then by 2019, when they come again, we would judge them and make our decisions with our PVCs.

I think this is a better way of nurturing our nascent democracy to maturity.

There is absolutely nothing to record down...

As far as Nigeria is concerned, god-fatherism is another political groomings that our corrupt politicians have laid as their legacies to remain in power till death...

For instance.. The drama that PDP is facing is as a result of Sheriff's commitment to Obasanjo.. Sheriff is indirectly working on Obasanjo's instructions...

Again, Tinubu has loyalist that will keep him relevant in power till he grow older than Buhari...

These parties will bring people who are loyal to them and placed them in power using our votes to do so... And these people will in turn act according to their wishes, corrupt acts and looting intentions...

There is no hope for Nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by ojnnaco(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Everything is nothing but a lie. Turn them to house owners that can't fuel their cars Turn them to house owners that can't buy cement. Turn them to house owners but can't eat 3 square meal Turn them to house owners with no salary.
Hypocrites!
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by CaptainVerida(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
But the cost of d houses and lands are not stated
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by DonCortino: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another lie to douse the recession tension!

First it was amechi's trillion of naira cash recovered, then it was FG OKing 15,000 NDLEA job now its housing scheme. Lol grin clueless, daft oafs!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Oblang(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Let's be honest. Development does not come by simply throwing money at a project. The Buhari experiment is already proving to be a failure. This administration cannot protect small and medium enterprises yet, they want to turn tenants into landlords. I laugh in Jamaican

Please tell me how development comes..
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by awa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please wake my Dog up once the houses are available for Nigerians...
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by IMASTEX: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
abuayman:
InshaAllah. With God all things are possible
This is what you get when a system has completely failed, hoping on God. Leave God alone on this, He is too busy for more important spiritual things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by anonimi: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Like the ones done in Lagos by minister for DARKNESS, Barawo Rogue Fashole abi?
What is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in the civil service compared to the COST of the cheapest Lagos flats.
Anyway this is just another promise that they have no intention of fulfilling.
No intention whatsoever.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by obyrich(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dear Shehu,
I can train you in in the game of telling lies.

We can make it happen.

Been reading your stuffs.

Doesn't make sense.
HOLLA UP.
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by dadebayo1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Where is Mr lai Muhammed? Seems like oha Garbage has taking over... grin
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Everything is nothing but a lie.
Turn them to house owners that can't fuel their cars
Turn them to house owners that can't buy cement.
Turn them to house owners but can't eat 3 square meal
Turn them to house owners with no salary.

Hypocrites!

You are so wrong. I am privy to the home ownership scheme and current bids being tendered towards the construction of low cost housing estates nationwide by the federal government.

It is a laudable move and praise worthy. When we see or read about good projects and initiatives of the government we should learn how to objectively criticize or praise it rather than regurgitate stale rants such as you are doing.

If you had red the Daily trust, Guardian newspapers or even the Federal Tenders Journal of 25th of July you would have seen it there. We are working on getting our tenders accepted so we can handle Lots in either Plateau state, ogun state, Lagos state or oyo state.

This is real and no lies.
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Izonpikin: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear Nigerian Youths,

Instead of ranting online here in vain with destructive comments, why don't we try to document each of the promises made by our politicians at the various levels of government? Then by 2019, when they come again, we would judge them and make our decisions with our PVCs.

I think this is a better way of nurturing our nascent democracy to maturity.
ardent zombies won't care if these promises are fulfilled or not...don't you get it...
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by precious1967(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
good news. four hundred and twent-five naira to one dollar. cement is now N2500 per bag while roofin sheets is beyond some1 reach. i don hear u.
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hian!! Oooohhh!! This people are still campaigning?! Someone please wake this cartoon reading/watching government up from their self induced coma? Finish the house first then you can start blabbing about the benefits. What rubbish?!! angry
Re: Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu by bashydemy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Everything is nothing but a lie.
Turn them to house owners that can't fuel their cars
Turn them to house owners that can't buy cement.
Turn them to house owners but can't eat 3 square meal
Turn them to house owners with no salary.

Hypocrites!
Sorry wailers Rome was not built in a day, We are going to get there soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Bandits Abduct 35, Kill 10 After Pocketing ₦15m Peace Levy / 'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / Buratai Hosts Troops To Durban In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.