Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) (44573 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by owukpa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
By Ekre Christian

Pastor Mrs. Grace Anne Eneneche, widow of late Rev Sammoses Enenche has opened up on why she was asked to pack out of her late husband’s house in Abuja.

The widow, who is currently homeless and housed by a church member in Maitama area of Abuja told IDOMA VOICE on Tuesday that the late husband’s family members asked her to leave, claiming that since the husband is no more, they have nothing to do with her.
The emotion-laden woman said that the family members pointedly told her that she’s free to remarry.

“They said I am free to remarry since their brother (my husband, Sammoses) is no more. But if I choose to remain unmarried; they will make provision for my welfare, but before then, I will have to go to my mother’s house in Otukpo, Benue State and stay there for six months after which I will to return and work under somebody in my late husband’s ministry, Jesus Glory Chapel here in Abuja. According to them, for the six months that I will spend in the village; they will give me N50k only to sustain me throughout,” she told www.IDOMAVOICE.com amid tears and sobs.

Asked what was her next plan, the confused widow said, “I can’t talk much now my brother. But as we speak I only left the house with just my bag and my late husband’s portrait.”

Efforts to get comment from the Enenche family could not yield any positive result while filing this report.

Source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/exclusive-ejected-sammoses-enenches.html

We will keep you posted as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by FynBabe(f): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
The family did something silly by trowing her out of her husbands house.

BUT

I will like to hear from the family as well cos the step is confusing.

7 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by slimpoppa(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
sad
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by eleko1: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Useless family sad. Abeg,dnt allow those hopeless pipu to control u.50k for 6 months shocked! May thunder break/destroy those wicked pipu.Abeg,leave them b4 dey kill u cos of vanity property

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by jaymejate: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ladies read this very well

Do not let any man acquire you like a property. If he dies, the family will send you away cos you'll be a useless property. Be an help meet not gold digger.

Strictly for those that want good marriage.

Back to the topic. Ask the woman if he hustle with the man. It would be NO, that's why she was sent away like that. And she should also have been an independent woman.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by VNOS(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by lacruz12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
naija pple
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by chynie: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
A
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Dpharisee: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wait until we hear the order side of the story

5 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by bennyrazz: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
A family that has produced Pastors should learn that anything or scandal that comes out from their family becomes News and it is subject to heavy scrutiny. Dr. Paul Enenche should know this and he should know this attacks would be directed at him if his late brothers wife keeps making statements and giving press releases. He should intervene and call all parties to order.

The part that they are taking over the church like a property as simply or will simply turn churches to business venture in the eyes of an unbeliever.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Tjohnnay: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Greataausim(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmm... Speechless, with the loves late Pastor s am Mose showned to her even on stage...?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by georgee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Stupid useless elders in the village. i no kuku ma get village grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmm, African traditional family settings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by shammah1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
If true then the family members that threw her out are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by tobesticality: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Our ndigbo brothers, I hail you

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by bolaLFC86(f): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some of these silly customs should be totally wiped out. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by eagleonearth(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
so its true. i sense deep things yet to be unraveled in this saga. there must be something this woman is not saying.
How can you stay with a man for 23yrs and you get dismissed just like that? This should be properly investigated.

5 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by gabazin080(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
i detest third party in my marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by trapQ: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oo
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ennysongs(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only in africa...

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kai!!! Women nor get shame for NIGERIA I swear!!!! cry

Like a man was BORN to feed a woman? undecided

What type of NONSENSE is this? grin
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ogwucheveekee(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
you must be married to an ogbadibo.ma

4 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Jay542(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dpharisee:
Wait until we hear the order side of the story
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ireneony(f): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
FynBabe:
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!
undecided she is a christian.
ur talk is invalid.

6 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Teniolasmart: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
smileysad:|smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by lacoach: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Get your lawyer as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by oglalasioux(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'll wait until the family say their side of the story. Meanwhile this drama is happening between people who claim to be people of God. Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Zabilon007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.