Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) (44603 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Do this still happen in Nigeria?.
Doesn't she have children?.
What's the church saying about this?.
Wasn't she properly married?.
What happened to the courts and law enforcement agents?.
This is mere trash that she allowed to stand. How could such stupid traditions come into place in a Christian household and a church that is supposedly not founded on traditional principles.
Since when did a church become an industry or firm which ownership could be determined by traditional village elders on the event of death of the founder?.
If the church allows this then one must suspect that ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Akinaukwa: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:
Our ndigbo brothers, I hail you
Bros, are Idomas Ibos abi you no sabi read again? Let me borrow you my eye glasses biko. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by cooljoe(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
in ds 21st century faa. wit lawyers everywhere. y won't peeps even write a will sef? hw hard is t?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:

They're Idoma not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by eagleonearth(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
oglalasioux:
I'll wait until the family say their side of the story. Meanwhile this drama is happening between people who claim to be people of God. Pathetic!
youre right. lets hear from both sides first.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by neocortex: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
eagleonearth:
so its true. i sense deep things yet to be unraveled in this saga. there must be something this woman is not saying.
How can you stay with a man for 23yrs and you get dismissed just like that? This should be properly investigated.

Please , are you a Nigerian(you live in Nigeria) ?

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by martineinstein(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
both brothers are/were/is/ pastors and their wives are pastors.....what a family business
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by brightl06(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
make una leave this woman alone joor.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by samlexb: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Repent ye therefore and be converted, !! Christ is coming soon
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by diva90: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
One of the reasons why it's important for a woman to have her own money. She should work towards hiring a lawyer because evidently the man's family are out to strip her off of everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by gudnex22(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
FynBabe:
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!

Idoma girl I catch u.

That is how they behave in that part of Idoma and is the major reason we refuse to marry from there.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Amanwulu1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:
see how u're disgracing urself. Contunu sha.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by nerodenero: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Paul Enenche's wife should be doing some calculations now undecided.

They simply don't practice what they preach.

4 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by charleff512(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
georgee:
Stupid useless elders in the village. i no kuku ma get village grin grin grin grin grin

Many years from now you go don forget say you talk this thing.Be careful of what you say on social media.My candid advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Saao(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:
Ladies read this very well

Do not let any man acquire you like a property. If he dies, the family will send you away cos you'll be a useless property. Be an help meet not gold digger.

Strictly for those that want good marriage.

Back to the topic. Ask the woman if he hustle with the man. It would be NO, that's why she was sent away like that. And she should also have been an independent woman.
I'm an idoma man. Tradition demands that she spend 3months mourning his husband Cuz of this modern age at least 14 days in the village. The man was buried last week and she's now in Abuja why? Again she didn't have children? This kind of act is not common with our people maybe something happen. We need to hear from the family before insulting everyone. Finally Dr. Enenche is the first son of the family and his house and church closer to lugbe I expect her to approach him before living the house. There are more to it

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Saao(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaymejate:

Do not let any man acquire you like a property. If he dies, the family will send you away cos you'll be a useless property. Be an help meet not gold digger.

Back to the topic. Ask the woman if he hustle with the man. It would be NO, that's why she was sent away like that. And she should also have been an independent woman.
I'm an idoma man. Tradition demands that she spend 3months mourning his husband Cuz of this modern age at least 14 days in the village. The man was buried last week and she's now in Abuja why? Again she didn't have children? This kind of act is not common with our people maybe something happen. We need to hear from the family before insulting everyone. Finally Dr. Enenche is the first son of the family and his house and church closer to lugbe I expect her to approach him before living the house. There are more to it
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Btruth: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
No pikin nii? lipsrsealed
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by lozanni(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
tobesticality:

Typical Afonja Conehead. Idomas are now Ndigbos?
Did the Pastor die childless?
If the woman had no issue for the Pastor, she should have put a Plan B in place (like owning her own property, even a Bungalow) in order to avoid the devilish plans of some inlaws.
Some wicked inlaws may go as far as labelling her as the 'karasheka' who was sent to destroy their brother and cause him untimely end. Smh for such inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
diva90:
One of the reasons why it's important for a woman to have her own money. She should work towards hiring a lawyer because evidently the man's family are out to strip her off of everything
Ideally the man's family shouldn't even have that much say on whatever the man leaves behind especially if he has kids
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Your brain cells are........
What nonsense are you spouting?

Hustle or no hustle, NA HIN WIFE!!!

It would justice mankind if this family an be wiped out, they do not deserve to breathe

jaymejate:

2 Likes

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by martineinstein(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
the question is:if their broda was alive would dey av treated his wife like dis??

This is quite similar to what happened to my mother

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by jaymejate: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Saao:

I'm very sure i didn't insult anyone. I don't do that!
I'm using this medium to advice.
I'm sorry if there's any form of insult

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Whatever the case might be, throwing out is wrong, they were legally married!

Buh again let's hear from the family before concluding
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
bennyrazz:
A family that has produced Pastors should learn that anything or scandal that comes out from their family becomes News and it is subject to heavy scrutiny. Dr. Paul Enenche should know this and he should know this attacks would be directed at him if his late brothers wife keeps making statements and giving press releases. He should intervene and call all parties to order.

The part that they are taking over the church like a property as simply or will simply turn churches to business venture in the eyes of an unbeliever.

...& them be wetin before
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by hopesuarez(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
dis is what we call wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
FynBabe:
Why exactly did she return to Abuja so quick?
According to custom and tradition, she should still remain in the village for at least 14 days.
Could it be because of her children's school?

Honestly, I am confused.
All those village elders ehn, God dey sha.
It is well o!
A pastor that believe in some strange "custom and tradition" needs to be checked. One could tell since the sister is a slapper.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by L1TTLE(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sure profit guaranteed, with daily odds, for 1000# weekly check profile for contact, sms your control to be added to my group or mail, hurry up.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
gudnex22:

Idoma girl I catch u.

That is how they behave in that part of Idoma and is the major reason we refuse to marry from there.

I refused to read your comment...but...devil why?
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by ensamy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is this not Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis late brother's wife? Or is Paul Enenche now a traditional Pastor? Well maybe the family have thier side of the story.
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by oochi123(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ala-la! Hmmmm! Eche!
Re: Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) by megacruise: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dpharisee:
Wait until we hear the order side of the story
Exactly...I think her relationship with her late husband's people wasn't a good one prior to the man's death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.