Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? (547 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010 / PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Medley(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
The current INEC under the chairmanship of prof. Mahmod Yakubu, has been finding it difficult to conduct any election without haven to announce that it's inconclusive - hardly have we seen a decisive/outright/clear winner, without the need for another poll. This have made some Nigerians reframe the INEC to mean Independent non-conclusive election commission. Do you think we can get it right this time, is it really a case of electoral crimes or offences, or is it political.
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Medley(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Click like if you think there will be an outright/clear winner without another election. Click share if it will be inconclusive and another poll will decide the winner.
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Noblecx: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Inconclusive results are the order of the day nothing else
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Medley(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
I believe in miracles
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Medley(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Noblecx:
Inconclusive results are the order of the day nothing else
change is the only constant thing, remember we are in the change government.
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by banki(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please educate us more

Why was the rivers election in 2015 rerun? Why was the rivers election in 2016 rerun?

Why was kogi inconclusive? Then later concluded
Why was ABUJA inconclusive then later concluded

Its obviously because some people love violence and people like you support them
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by engrsyer(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can bet with my life that this election must end inconclusive.
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Noblecx: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Medley:
change is the only constant thing, remember we are in the change government.

Change is constant but it doesn't guarantee you positivity... just like the outcome of APC change...
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Fargbaba: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Noblecx:

Change is constant but it doesn't guarantee you positivity... just like the outcome of APC change...

We don't want change again, we want 'better life'
Re: What's Your Thought On The Upcoming Governorship Election Under Current INEC? by Medley(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
banki:
Please educate us more

Why was the rivers election in 2015 rerun? Why was the rivers election in 2016 rerun?

Why was kogi inconclusive? Then later concluded
Why was ABUJA inconclusive then later concluded

Its obviously because some people love violence and people like you support them
I don't support violence in anyway- by actions or words, i would rather allow mosquito bite me than kill it. Lol. Read my post again, you would see i talked about some causes and while sometimes it can be politically influenced-this particular cause is my concern.

(1) (Reply)

#kenyavsnigeria Trends On Twitter. See Hilarious Comments. / Buhari Hits Pdp Again: For 16 Years, No Savings, No Power, No Road, No Security / Can Buhari Get Nigerians To Queue Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.