Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ? (17826 Views)

12 Things You Can Do With Your Sallah Ram (Photos) / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) / 12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ? by Wallie(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
yemkoguru:
Bought mine 20k power line area, Osogbo Osun state

Rams a little smaller than the one pictured in this quote was around $500 this past Saturday in Maryland. Although, they help you clean and cut it. I wonder how much those guys are charging today!

Also, I've yet to see any decent sized Rams like the few big ones above! I'm guessing that the breeds (whatever they are) are not common over here. You guys should be happy that your Rams are not imported from the US!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft) / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.