Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Funny Prayer By An Igbo Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Prayer By An Igbo Man (1363 Views)

Lords Prayer By A Little Girl(video) / Only A Good Girl Will Say Amen! To This Wonderful Prayer By Her Mother / Who Is An Igbo Man Here (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Prayer By An Igbo Man by Nasa28(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
An Igbo man had no wife, no child, no money, no house and a blind Mother. He prayed fervently to God and God was moved by his prayers and told him to make ONLY ONE request which will be granted to him.

Then the Igbo man prayed and said, "God, I want my Mother to see my wife
putting diamond bangles on my daughter's hand inside my car parked in front of my mansion."*
When God heard this prayer, God said to himself, "Other tribes of the world still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people."*

(1) (Reply)

His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) / When Ur Mum And Dad Mess Lolzzz / When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.