Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) (1366 Views)

Lyta Spoil His Friend Makeup With His Girlfriend / Side Chick Found Hiding Outside A Storey Building After Wife Came Home Unexpecte / When Your Side Chick Ask You To Snap With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by musabayokanu: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
True life story

Nigga has been running this babe as a side Chick for close to 11 months, his friend returned from Japan after his Masters abroad, he needed a one night stand and Nigga introduced his side Chick and it became a wrap.

Nigga insisted his bossom friend will be his Bestman, my guy accepted and the look on his face throughout the event says it all.

The bottom line is be careful so you won't end up using your wife as side Chick.

Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by iamharkinwaley: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
That one self dey nau.......
Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by iamharkinwaley: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
That one self dey nau.......

Is allowed...
Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by zarakay(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good for him
some people don't value what they have until it's gone
Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by BlackDBagba: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by yaqq: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
For hin mind now........ "only me be Badt guyz" see babe were in been the knack whole heartedly............
Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by musabayokanu: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
zarakay:
Good for him
some people don't value what they have until it's gone

Zarakay will be like, Lalasticlala you better come marry me now before Mynd44 who will value me more will come and marry me and use us as Bestman.

Seun will be like

Re: His Friend Married His Side Chick And Use Him As Best Man (pic) by zarakay(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
musabayokanu:

Zarakay will be like, Lalasticlala you better come marry me now before Mynd44 who will value me more will come and marry me and use us as Bestman.

Seun will be like

u no well oo grin

(1) (Reply)

When You Catch The Person That Introduced You To MMM (photo) / Oversabi Students / Crack In The Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.