Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) (1320 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
The yoruba are ideologically divided into two! one group like, fayose, Gani Adams, Falae, Babatope, etc .....have allways rejected
buhari, it doesn't matter to them how many Yorubas serve in his cabinet what they are bothered about is the ordinary people.
On the other hand, the ones led by Tinubu are the ones who support buhari!, because buhari represents victory over their arch rivals (Igbos) in politics. It won't matter how difficult things are, to them buhari must be supported, protected, defended even more than his own ethnic group. For some northerners they are even wondering what drives this passion of defending Buhari by the Yorubas.

My bosom friend, Aisha Amale is a Bauchi girl and was until this time a Sai Baba fan. Today the story has changed and not just that she is now using Jonathan picture as her screensaver. I asked her why the sudden change of mind, loving the man she called all unprintable names in the build up to the 2015 general elections. She told me she and many of her likes have seen or just realized that they were hoodwinked to dislike Jonathan.

In her bid of explaining to me why she now believes Jonathan was wrongly hated by the Northerners, she said and I quote "where is the $49b Sanusi accused Jonathan's government of stolen?", That Buhari is in Power now and that issue is now a forgotten issue". Secondly, She asked and I quote " why is the anti corruption war all about from 2014 to 2015, where is the billions of dollars APC cried about in 2013. Was there no corruption in Jonathan's government prior to the build up to the 2015 elections?" Or is it that Dasuki's name was not involved in the other alleged misappropriation of public funds that is why we don't hear anything about those ones?"

I asked Aisha if that was all and she replied in the negative, she told me to stop making mockery of her hitherto gullibility that she is wiser now. She Finally shocked me when she said "Buhari and APC government is more or less a government with no clue on how to save us from the mess his refusal to appoint ministers and what have you, have caused to our fragile economy. That all they do is, Jonathan this, Wike that, Patience Jonathan did this, Saraki that etcetera, without telling us the way out.

Suffice to say, the story was different when I accosted Bimpe, she told me how Buhari had turned the fortune of Nigeria. She toed the same line of APC apologists here on nairaland and I was like "I think there is a problem and I need to discover it.

I, in my curiosity to know the underlining problem as I envisaged earlier met with Balogun Bodmas. He never disappointed me, in response to the soul issue I raised "corruption", he feigned ignorance of Gbajabiamila's role in the latest revelations made by Jibrin. I reminded the fellow Gbajabiamila's role and all he could say was "Jibrin is a mad man".

The fellow who belongs to the Tinubuism school of thought also feigned ignorance of the Lagos State government revelations on "Fasholawebsitegate". Brethren, at this point I said to the said Bodmas "o ti pa ri".
To be continued tomorrow.... (Part 2)

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by bodejohn(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
So funny you just divided the whole of Yoruba race into two with impunity and ignorance.

Without the fear of been called a zombie, the fact that Nigeria is where it is today is the fault of all the leaders we have had and even more guilty are we the followers.

Jonathan had 2 federal radio stations in each state of the federation and a TV station...in some cases two TV stations. And yet he was out "propaganded" and hated?

Whether you voted for change or not...we are in this together till 2019....the earlier we began to demand accountability from our government the better for us all...

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
bodejohn:
So funny you just divided the whole of Yoruba race into two with impunity and ignorance.

Without the fear of been called a zombie, the fact that Nigeria is where it is today is the fault of all the leaders we have had and even more guilty are we the followers.

Jonathan had 2 federal radio stations in each state of the federation and a TV station...in some cases two TV stations. And yet he was out "propaganded" and hated?

Whether you voted for change or not...we are in this together till 2019....the earlier we began to demand accountability from our government the better for us all...

Tinubu faction just arrived and I can see it from your reply to my write up. I don't need to call you Zombie, u r in the same class with Bimpe. Sai Baba class and can kill or give out your 10yrs daughter to Baba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by aylagos(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op sorry Pdp and Gej are past now, Pdp can't rule Nigeria again so try harder cos the worst of Apc is far better than the best of Pdp and moreover, Apc has not been rated worst.
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
aylagos:
Op sorry Pdp and Gej are past now, Pdp can't rule Nigeria again so try harder cos the worst of Apc is far better than the best of Pdp and moreover, Apc has not been rated worst.
Pls wake up man, let's compare APC and PDP states governors

APC :
Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajibola, Fashola, Amaechi (2013), Kwankwanso (2013), Shetima (borno), Geidam (Yobo), Yaya Bello of Kogi, Yerim child abuse governor of Zamfara,

PDP
:Chime of Enugu,
Akpabio of AKS,
Amaechi (2007 to 2013 pdp and did nothing from the day he left for APC)
Kwankwanso (1999 to 2003 and 2011 to 2013),
Donald Duke of Cross Rivers,
Liyel Imoke of C/Rs,
Wike of Rivers,
Prof. Ben Ayade of C/Rs,
Udom of Akwa Ibom,
Ikpeazi of Abia.

Pls name yours and let us compare now. Remove Fashola, no apc governor can be compared to what Chime of Enugu did let alone the likes of Donald Duke, Akpabio, Amaechi while he was a sinner, Liyel Imoke etcetera. I am ready for you so let us compare and contrast.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
See why we are where we are.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by activeguy: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2016
aylagos:

Guy pass me that ur ganja ., it is really a strong one

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by aylagos(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
dimieprincess:

Pls wake up man, let's compare APC and PDP states governors

APC :
Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajibola, Fashola, Amaechi (2013), Kwankwanso (2013), Shetima (borno), Geidam (Yobo), Yaya Bello of Kogi, Yerim child abuse governor of Zamfara,

PDP
:Chime of Enugu,
Akpabio of AKS,
Amaechi (2007 to 2013 pdp and did nothing from the day he left for APC)
Kwankwanso (1999 to 2003 and 2011 to 2013),
Donald Duke of Cross Rivers,
Liyel Imoke of C/Rs,
Wike of Rivers,
Prof. Ben Ayade of C/Rs,
Udom of Akwa Ibom,
Ikpeazi of Abia.

Pls name yours and let us compare now. Remove Fashola, no apc governor can be compared to what Chime of Enugu did let alone the likes of Donald Duke, Akpabio, Amaechi while he was a sinner, Liyel Imoke etcetera. I am ready for you so let us compare and contrast.
A wise friend once told me never to wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2016
aylagos:
A wise friend once told me never to wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Peace
Like Liar Mohammed and APC like you, when u criticize them they insult your person and not reply to issues raised by you.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by bodejohn(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
dimieprincess:

Tinubu faction just arrived and I can see it from your reply to my write up. I don't need to call you Zombie, u r in the same class with Bimpe. Sai Baba class and can kill or give out your 10yrs daughter to Baba.

The ignorance you displayed in your post was once again splashed on the response to my comment.

I will break it down for you, the suffering in the land is hitting both the zombies and the wailers and the third class of people who have nothing to do with the two. Whether you like it or not, zombies do not buy fuel at a cheaper price. Nobody asks if you are a zombie or a wailer before services are rendered.

If all you can narrow the hardship in this country to is the imaginary line between the pro and anti supporters of the president, then there is a bigger problem than we have on our hands.

Whether you are a zombie or a wailer, the most important thing now is that we are suffering, times are hard and we need to fight together side by side against the agents of oppression, we need to call our leaders to responsibility! We need to come really hard on them when they make policy somersaults and encourage them when they show genuine concern and the right urgency to move the nation forward.

God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Is this not the confused prostitute that writes foolish things allover nairaland.
Mumu,Yorubas are not divided into any group,politics isn't played with herd mentality, when Yorubas voted for Jonathan during his first tenure we didn't read or hear any of this nonsense.
The same fayose that criticize pmb fought and supported that fayemi an APC member be offered a ministerial position,tinubu the so called Yoruba Muslim supported the emergence of osibanjo a Christian as the vice president.
Get over your 2015 loss.
Below is mimiko a PDP governor dancing with akeredolu an APC aspirant

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
The last time i checked, GEJ is not Ibo. So whats the problem of this OP. His people have moved on and some have even join APC. Okorocha, Onu, Ngige e.t.c are APC, you will only kill yourself over Yoruba matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
activeguy:

Guy pass me that ur ganja ., it is really a strong one
na mumu dey worry that one
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by seunmsg(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
How come you iboes can't do without opening threads daily about Yourba people? Are we the ones preventing you from achieving your utopian biafra or what exactly is the problem?

You guys should do a serious soul searching and look within for solutions to your problems. Yorubas are not your problems, stop trolling us on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by 93xtr66r: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Miserable Yorrobbers keep on mentioning Igbos as their nightmares yet they still want to die to continue to share this fraudulent union with the Igbo Nation.

Some other ethnic group create threads silly Yorrobbers tag them Igbos.

What a confused bunch of hypocrites and parasites!
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by walemoney007(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
seunmsg:
How come you iboes can't do without opening threads daily about Yourba people? Are we the ones preventing you from achieving your utopian biafra or what exactly is the problem?

You guys should do a serious soul searching and look within for solutions to your problems. Yorubas are not your problems, stop trolling us on the Internet.
yesterday they opened about 5 Yoruba thread...them don start again today
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by Cromagnon: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
dimieprincess:
The yoruba are ideologically divided into two! one group like, fayose, Gani Adams, Falae, Babatope, etc .....have allways rejected
buhari, it doesn't matter to them how many Yorubas serve in his cabinet what they are bothered about is the ordinary people.
On the other hand, the ones led by Tinubu are the ones who support buhari!, because buhari represents victory over their arch rivals (Igbos) in politics. It won't matter how difficult things are, to them buhari must be supported, protected, defended even more than his own ethnic group. For some northerners they are even wondering what drives this passion of defending Buhari by the Yorubas.

My bosom friend, Aisha Amale is a Bauchi girl and was until this time a Sai Baba fan. Today the story has changed and not just that she is now using Jonathan picture as her screensaver. I asked her why the sudden change of mind, loving the man she called all unprintable names in the build up to the 2015 general elections. She told me she and many of her likes have seen or just realized that they were hoodwinked to dislike Jonathan.

In her bid of explaining to me why she now believes Jonathan was wrongly hated by the Northerners, she said and I quote "where is the $49b Sanusi accused Jonathan's government of stolen?", That Buhari is in Power now and that issue is now a forgotten issue". Secondly, She asked and I quote " why is the anti corruption war all about from 2014 to 2015, where is the billions of dollars APC cried about in 2013. Was there no corruption in Jonathan's government prior to the build up to the 2015 elections?" Or is it that Dasuki's name was not involved in the other alleged misappropriation of public funds that is why we don't hear anything about those ones?"

I asked Aisha if that was all and she replied in the negative, she told me to stop making mockery of her hitherto gullibility that she is wiser now. She Finally shocked me when she said "Buhari and APC government is more or less a government with no clue on how to save us from the mess his refusal to appoint ministers and what have you, have caused to our fragile economy. That all they do is, Jonathan this, Wike that, Patience Jonathan did this, Saraki that etcetera, without telling us the way out.

Suffice to say, the story was different when I accosted Bimpe, she told me how Buhari had turned the fortune of Nigeria. She toed the same line of APC apologists here on nairaland and I was like "I think there is a problem and I need to discover it.

I, in my curiosity to know the underlining problem as I envisaged earlier met with Balogun Bodmas. He never disappointed me, in response to the soul issue I raised "corruption", he feigned ignorance of Gbajabiamila's role in the latest revelations made by Jibrin. I reminded the fellow Gbajabiamila's role and all he could say was "Jibrin is a mad man".

The fellow who belongs to the Tinubuism school of thought also feigned ignorance of the Lagos State government revelations on "Fasholawebsitegate". Brethren, at this point I said to the said Bodmas "o ti pa ri".
To be continued tomorrow.... (Part 2)
your friend is an ignorant slowpoke
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
seunmsg:

I think u r just hating Igbos, I never liked Igbos for one day and I could remember writing a piece against Igbos and they were calling me Yoruba too.
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by Dcomrade(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
I reminded the fellow Gbajabiamila's role and all he could say was "Jibrin is a mad man".
They are all bunch of hypocrites... grin

They aren't talking abt Dasuki anymore.... Don't know why? grin
Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by Dcomrade(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
dimieprincess:

I think u r just hating Igbos, I never liked Igbos for one day and I could remember writing a piece against Igbos and they were calling me Yoruba too.
Not matter of hating the ibos... Truth is if you present them fact of their stupidity,and knowing that they can't counter such fact they simply result to personal attack and calling you names like Ipob, ibos , etc just to hide their ignorance....... Most APC zombies and foolishness are like grin

Re: Yorubas And The Two Class Of People: Pro And Anti Buhari (part 1) by dimieprincess(f): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2016
walemoney007:
yesterday they opened about 5 Yoruba thread...them don start again today
Face the issues I raised and leave the issue of threads about Yoruba. omo a le, kinlo se ba yi?

(1) (Reply)

My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew / The Best 2019 Ticket For PDP / Breaking: Nigerian Military Get New Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.