Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (166456 Views)

Build Residual Income Here!!! / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by olawrites4: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice article but you didn't add freelancing. I make money online through freelance writing and this period of high dollar rate has been a blessing. I am also trying to set up training courses to teach people how to make money online writing SEO content for blogs and sites around the world. Anyone interested in getting the full details about the training courses can send their email or phone number to olameji81@yahoo.com.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by efilefun(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Everyday
Flawlessangel:

do you make money from freelancing?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Flawlessangel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
efilefun:
Everyday
what site do you use?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by efilefun(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Freelancer, upworks and fiverr
Flawlessangel:

what site do you use?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Flawlessangel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
efilefun:
Freelancer, upworks and fiverr
ok so how do you collect your pay?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by efilefun(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
paypal
Flawlessangel:

ok so how do you collect your pay?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by supereagle(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2016
JustCare:

what local products can a nigerian sell there?

Art works especially carved Art works. groceries but this needs special packaging and you must meet approval from Amazon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by ziego(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Flawlessangel:

please what is mmm all about?

Hook me up on Whatsapp 08039521412

Learn how to grow ur money 30% monthly
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2016
importexpert:

your names has said it all
bro pls pick my calls. Thanks
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
bro pls pick my calls. Thanks

sorry i was not close when u called
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
importexpert:

sorry i was not close when u called
I sent a text tho. The person says houston is far from fort worth where she stays.

I wanted to ask if it's possible for me to use the address of LSM as the recipient address when filling for the order of d product at the online store.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by aofrantz: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good article bro, @OP!
Speaking of affiliate marketing and referral programs...
If you know a lot of businesses, merchant, or business owners in Nigeria, you can take advantage of the Flex Advance merchant referral program.
If you refer any businesses in Nigeria and they take a loan from Flex Advance, then you earn up to 2% of the loan disbursed.
They offer up to N20 million in loans so you can end up making up to 400K on one referral.
Check it out here: www.flexadvance.co/refer

IF you know any other referral programs that pay, please share.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Tabbaz(m): 2:30am On Feb 20, 2017

I am still buying payoneer fund @450/$ for large sum

Lower quantities also go for competitive rate

See contact below

Thank you
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 20, 2017
You have said it all. These are the few ways for making genuine income online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.