Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband (3455 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: My Husband by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
kneel down for him, beg him, be humble, total submission to him must not be exempted too and come back to buy me viju milk.

God will bless your home.
Re: My Husband by dhavel: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
minabor:
Hi all,

Just got married recently and was just trying to settle down to it's Bliss when I noticed that my Husband always calls my mum to report me when ever we have any issue.

Initially, I had to sit him down and speak with him that our issues should remain ours. He would agree only for him to call my mum again. Mind you not all of the issues are even worth it.

My mums response is always the same, settle it with your wife and pray. In fact she has told him not to call her again though politely.

I'm at my wits end as to handling this issue. One would think my husband will be more mature at his age- he is in his mid 40's

Be thankful. would you have prefer him reporting you to his mum?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband by Chubhie: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
minabor:
Hi all,

Just got married recently and was just trying to settle down to it's Bliss when I noticed that my Husband always calls my mum to report me when ever we have any issue.

Initially, I had to sit him down and speak with him that our issues should remain ours. He would agree only for him to call my mum again. Mind you not all of the issues are even worth it.

My mums response is always the same, settle it with your wife and pray. In fact she has told him not to call her again though politely.

I'm at my wits end as to handling this issue. One would think my husband will be more mature at his age- he is in his mid 40's
You need to bond with your husband and find intelligent creative ways for him to open up to you.

If you pay attention,you would see and pick up details of why and what fears that push him on first thought to report to a third-party. Adjust and work with the leads you extract.Give him confidence,massage that his ego and blow away his brains with sex. He is your husband!

You must also be matured and grounded not to use extracts from his bellies against him. You both MUST be transparent to each other and give no room for doubts. Marriage is hard work. Start working.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Husband by newsphase(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
How did you get married to him in the first place... wasn't he immature in your eyes at that time of dating...
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Do you bully your husband? Maybe you make him feel intimidated or something and he's too afraid to open up.
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Report to his own mother grin grin grin
Re: My Husband by shegxi(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2016
dhavel:

thankful ke? person no know book u say him hand writing fine, who writing epp?
op, did u not notice he has a parrot-like behaviour while dating? there is absolutely nothing else u can do o other than to keep talking to him about it

1 Like

Re: My Husband by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: My Husband by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
op, stop doing thing he doesnt like.. Or better still, delete your mum's contact from his phone...

You married a kidult..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband by lilmax(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
just make sure you don't have issues..... from this I can tell you always start every issue and always prolong the issues
Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Give him something to report as often as you can so your mother will organize family meeting on top of you people's head. What childishness bullshits
. Same thing my in law did to my sister until we told him to leave my beloved Mum outta his family. Imagine telling my Mum how my sister didnt bother herself by sleeping in churches and attending all manner of prayer calls and alter bullcraps when they are yet to get pregnant after 8 month of marriage and how she doesn't dress conservatively like his mate not minding the huge age bracket between them.
I picked my phone and called the bastard and told him that I don't know what he has been doing with his manhood till his mid 40's but he should keep his frustration away from my sis and mum. He should have married someone closer to his age bracket.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband by malaria(f): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yomieluv:
op, stop doing thing he doesnt like.. Or better still, delete your mum's contact from his phone...

You married a kidult..
. Una no go kill pesin for dis forum KIDULT kwa. Nice one
Re: My Husband by ceeceeuwa: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Give him something to report as often as you can so your mother will organize family meeting on top of you people's head. What childishness bullshits
. Same thing my in law did to my sister until we told him to leave my beloved Mum outta his family. Imagine telling my Mum how my sister didnt bother herself by sleeping in churches and attending all manner of prayer calls and alter bullcraps when they are yet to get pregnant after 8 month of marriage and how she doesn't dress conservatively like his mate not minding the huge age bracket between them.
I picked my phone and called the bastard and told him that I don't know what he has been doing with his manhood till his mid 40's but he should keep his frustration away from my sis and mum. He should have married someone closer to his age bracket.

You called your brother in-law a bastard?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband by DukeNija(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
SirVintageCock:

SirVintage i think you are interfering in someones marriage and i hope you wouldn't mind if you future or current brother in law does same thing to you. You should advise your sis at best and leave her to deal with her husband alone.

1 Like

Re: My Husband by Noloss(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
dhavel:

It is totally unacceptable and too early for him to be reporting his wife to anybody. That is how he'll lose his self worth. Have u ever heard of any marriage without friction?

1 Like

Re: My Husband by Noloss(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
ceeceeuwa:

that is what any couple that take every misunderstanding out shd expect. With time dos they r taking issues to will start taking sides.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
SirVintageCock:

Haaa
Na your sister husband your finish like this!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband by njiasi30(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
U remind me of an experience...... Ur hubby is a mummy boy, probably he's nt dat matured esp when it comes to marriage issue. Dere re things dat u do he dose nt like and when he complains, u don't listen grin

Probably ur mum is d only person dat can talk and u listen. I understand how u feel, maybe he's belittling himself and all dat. Just take it as normal thing and laugh over it, with time he will grow over it, learn to adjust and take u 4 who u re.

Early yrs in marriage is nt easy, u need to apply wisdom, learn to tolerate, understand each other, let go of so many attitude just 4 d peace/love of ur home. Ur hubby will treat u like a queen, if u respect and listen to him. D happiness of ur marriage lies in ur hands, it's nt easy tho grin I wish u a successful marriage wink
Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
eyinjuege:

Haaa
Na your sister husband your finish like this!!!
Free me abeg. The guy's brain was able to reset when he realised he was making a fool of himself by involving my mum in his juvenile tantrum.
Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
DukeNija:

SirVintage i think you are interfering in someones marriage and i hope you wouldn't mind if you future or current brother in law does same thing to you. You should advise your sis at best and leave her to deal with her husband alone.
Interfering by left yellow and black ball.
I hated how my sister got smitten by this man which caused her not to see the juvenile side of his grown ass. Told my sister to rein in her horse band and not get him disturbing my MUM. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
ceeceeuwa:

oh yeah he is. No apologies.
Re: My Husband by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
SirVintageCock:

Hello. Your username...so unique.

What does VintageCock mean? Vintage rooster, or vintage deek?
Re: My Husband by Fkforyou(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ishilove:

It depends on your mindset grin
Re: My Husband by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fkforyou:

It depends on your mindset grin
Mbu obi ocha grin
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Interfering by left yellow and black ball.
I hated how my sister got smitten by this man which caused her not to see the juvenile side of his grown ass. Told my sister to rein in her horse band and not get him disturbing my MUM. lipsrsealed

This is a case of 1 finger pointing and 4 pointing back
Your sister chose him
She knew what she saw in him and it was her judgement that made him become a member of your family. She invited him in.
So you are stuck with him o! grin
Instead of waging a war with him, try "teaching" him how to be mature
We all pray for long life so you are stuck with him for the next 50 years at least
And if children are involved you are stuck forever and ever

1 Like

Re: My Husband by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2016
minabor:
Hi all,

Please dear calm down
You recently got married so things are still in the moulding and getting to know each other stage
Things will settle

Continue to tell him that you dont like him reporting you and to kindly stop doing it
Ask him the reason why he does it and what he intends to gain from it
Ask him if there have been times that you have done something that he has found difficult in talking to you about it
Ask him how he will feel if you start reporting him to his and your friends, family, neighbours and colleagues?

Explain to him that the more outsiders get to know of your business, the more different counsel that both of you will receive and not all counsel is productive.
Give him an example that if you were to report him to some of your friends, what kind of advise they will give you and how that can negatively impact your relationship.

Tell him that you married an adult, who should be able to deal with issues inhouse naturedly and his constant reporting is making you loose respect for him.

Please as you are saying all this, don't say it insultively or in a raised voice or when you are having an argument but in a conducive manner so he can hear you out and it sinks in.

Also try and work out what is casing all the reporting and try and stay clear of things that cause the misunderstandings

You are a new couple and this are the foundations that you are building so the things that you are not happy with do communicate them with him like you are doing now.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2016
tearoses:

This is a case of 1 finger pointing and 4 pointing back
Your sister chose him
She knew what she saw in him and it was her judgement that made him become a member of your family. She invited him in.
So you are stuck with him o! grin
Instead of waging a war with him, try "teaching" him how to be mature
We all pray for long life so you are stuck with him for the next 50 years at least
And if children are involved you are stuck forever and ever
I dey tell you. I am stuck but he makes her happy apart from his juvenile stunts, so fvck them cry
Re: My Husband by SirVintageCock: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Ishilove:

grin grin the best of them coc.k
Re: My Husband by Abiagirl777(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
lol can so relate,in my case my husband took her as the mother figure he claimed he never had,he and his mother were estranged prior to our engagement until I patched things up.
small thing he'll call my mum,if I err,if economy is bad bla bla bla saying he needed advise, he'd be on phone for hra talking with my mum,at a point I deleted her no from his phone,told him point blank to stop calling her and then threatened to start calling his mother,this was what ended ir.
now I speak with my mum and give him phone to say hi and there's peace
Re: My Husband by dhavel: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Noloss:

It is totally unacceptable and too early for him to be reporting his wife to anybody. That is how he'll lose his self worth. Have u ever heard of any marriage without friction?

yes. but maybe he believes its her mother that can correct his wife or the wife is the type that the husband will say A-B and she replies with CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ... madam u should understand ur man more and he reporting you to ur mum is a gud sign DAT he luvs you.... Plz change ur ways b4 he starts reporting you to his friends which can lead to bad advice.

1 Like

Re: My Husband by SAMBARRY: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Smh Barbie kiddie adults getting married

Anyway cococandy today is Saturday o.party jollof rice on fire oya bring your plate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Those In Inter-tribal Relationship And Marriage / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing / I Recommend Every Parent Get This For Their Child Or Children!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.