Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos (751 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. / This Is What I Saw In My Dream Last Night About Biafra / My Dream Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
I had a dream that Hausa-Fulani invaded and captured Lagos. They installed all Emirs and converted everybody to Islam. Oba Akiolu was captured and drown alive in the lagoon.
Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by Horlufemi(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Like you said in your dreams
Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by VhatAmazingDude: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2016
My brother. I also had a dream that somebody had a dream like yours o.
In my dream, he woke up screaming in the corridor, but because the doctor wasn't around, the janitors put his handcuffs back and put him in another room with a giant metal door.
The other madmen were just looking. Some were crying though. That's when I woke up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by mastermaestro(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
saint7000:
I had a dream that Hausa-Fulani invaded and captured Lagos. They installed all Emirs and converted everybody to Islam. Oba Akiolu was captured and drown alive in the lagoon.

Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
I also had a dream,led by archangel Michael, I was shown the darkest part of hell where chukwu okike biambiala presides ,I saw major ojuiku the coward mercilessly beaten by 3million flat headed demons.
hundredhundred don't you have a dream.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by OSUIBOSLAVE: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
I had a dream that Iboland was re-captured and all Ibos resold to slavery.

7 Likes

Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by dadabashua1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
saint7000:
what is the obsession with the Yoruba's?
Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by hundredhundred: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
I also had a dream,led by archangel Michael, I was shown the darkest part of hell where chukwu okike biambiala presides ,I saw major ojuiku the coward mercilessly beaten by 3million flat headed demons.
hundredhundred don't you have a dream.

Lol. I had a dream that 5m osus were suyalized by the angry NA and the surviving ones were sold to life slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Had A Very Troubling Dream Last Night About Lagos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
In another dream,I saw this flag waving all over Enugu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Funeral Of Gallant Nigeria Soldiers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram / Defence Headquarters: Boko Haram Video Diversionary / Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.