Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb (1972 Views)

I Need A PS2 Console To Buy / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / How To Play Any Ps3 Game On A Ps2 Console""tested"" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb by quincylace(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've seen this question so many times......and nobody seems to know the answer or maybe nobody just cares so I'm here to teach those that don't know about it.....just feel like am obliged to ansa this question considering I once paid 4k for it....so ask your questions nd I would be happy to reply
Re: How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nobody seems to care because ps2 belongs to the 6th console gen, that's like 10 to 15 ago. Anyhow sha, here's my question. Can ps2 load games of ntfs external harddrives yet? If it can maybe I'll give it a try.
Re: How To Hack/softmod/jailbreak A Ps2 To Play Games Off Usb by 6footplus(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
so sad you had to pay for it. i was already doing this hack since like 2010/2011 sef on my own.

just google "ps2 free mcboot" and download all the necessary files to a flash drive. then copy them to your memory card and you are golden.

been so long i did it, don't remember the full process again.

i think it's time you upgrade to ps4 sef... if you need money, contact me and we'll do MMM together.

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Game For Nokia E71 / Top 20 Fastest Players On FIFA 15 Revealed / Please, Where Can I Get These Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.