Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) (44434 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
idris4r83:
She never tire to dey roast plantain that's why she doesn't want to support CHANGE

Smart woman,she no want change wey go make even plantain roasting a luxury for only the rich ni!!! I no blame her Lol

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Henrydone: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
I love APC but Ondo State need a business-minded person like Jimoh Ibrahim unlike Eyitayo Jegede. That is why i'm not happy with APC candidate of Barr Rotimi Akeredolu when a business-minded Abraham is around....We need to resurrect from our sleep
I don't even recognize Abraham,came from the USA claiming his a business man,can't even invest in his country grin

Akeredolu is my excellency already cool

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by christofashion1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Awe!!!!! #akurelokan#eyitayotitakeover#

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by esuLAAROYE(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Henrydone:
I don't even recognize Abraham,came from the USA claiming his a business man,can't even invest in his country grin

Akeredolu is my excellency already cool
good for you, i will remind you when he fail

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Nwaiberibe: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
People are getting wise. Everybody can't be zombies
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Henrydone: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
good for you, i will remind you when he fail
Yes,you remind me when he fails to fail grin

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by deenee: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Madam Plantain seller please wise up.

Please stop voting in those that will steal your State and County Blind.

Those that steal you blind like Reno Omokri,Obanikoro are chilling in the United States,and even Ekweremadu is in New York now.

When are we going to wise up?and not bring in looters into power?
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by remikunle: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
End time plantain seller
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by thedarkside: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Wetin this one dey talk? Don't you all get it

WE HAVE DECIDED!

If you don't have any sensible thing to say

Just.....

then ,give your vote to fee dee fee...i dont care,,i have my own vote too.....no insults.....

if we want to practice democracy,lets do it properly......

i respect your choice to like fee dee fee..the same way youuuuu musssst respect my choice to still like buhari after nearly 2years....

STOP TRYING TO SPEAK FOR THE OL NIGERIA THE OL TIME,IF YOU REALLY WANT A MEANINFUL RESTRUCTURING....!!!!..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Azord(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
maybe she was paid for it
SURE
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
She's obviously using the poster to cover public view of her legs and...
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by HRich(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Those that steal you blind like Reno Omokri,Obanikoro are chilling in the United States,and even Ekweremadu is in New York now.

Never knew people like you still see Buhari as a Saint

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by HRich(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
maybe she was paid for it
I think you are the One who was paid to accuse this Innocent woman

3 Likes

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Goldencollins: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Let me help you,including Tinubu,amachi,fashola,saraki,buhari,osinbade........afonja with an empty skull

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by SeanDada1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]Madam Plantain seller please wise up.

When are we going to wise up?and not bring in looters into power?[/s]

Sharrapp!!!

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by thedarkside: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Goldencollins:

Let me help you,including Tinubu,amachi,fashola,saraki,buhari,osinbade........afonja with an empty skull

ki...ki ki ki ki *laughing in botswana*....when are you leaving nigeria to join the migration-flood to europe??.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

only this,i care about...... grin...ki... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
This picture is totally out of place. the lady roasting d plantain and d face in the posters don't connect. they are two parallel lines
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
This picture is totally out of place. the lady roasting d plantain and d face in the posters don't connect. they are two parallel lines. This is d same thing we all do everyday when we meddle with the dirty waters of politics
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by thedarkside: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
This picture is totally out of place. the lady roasting d plantain and d face in the posters don't connect. they are two parallel lines

i studied the picture too...somehow it still looks unnatural.....whatever... grin grin grin...i like mind-games....i will play along to learnnn....!!....
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by roga: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
that woman is covering her yansh, abeggy
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by thedarkside: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
roga:
that woman is covering her yansh, abeggy

look at you!...we are talking about fee dee fee placat,you are talking about yansh...shey you see your life?!!!... grin grin grin...

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by steeltu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
#Changebeginswithme #Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme#Changebeginswithme
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Headmaster055(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
The way to d heart of a common NIgerian is food....dats y our politicians use d Monkey strategy.....(owe dem salary) den during election give dem peanuts nd dey will act as I wish...........We shld learn hw to sacrifice our basic nid to get wat rightly belong to us......food is nt evrything......I for a person will nt go to d polling unit for d cash....I go to use my franchise as an electorate.. #EdoDecide.
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by lagosrd: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please stop voting in those that will steal your State and Country Blind.

So she should vote for budget paddlers and those with corruption,tendencies and those that will ruin the state economy. Those that change house rules or those that could not complete a simple mono rail yet commissions the ancient modern rail initiated and almost completed by their enemies.
Keep deceiving yourself. The woman may be a plantain seller but mark me she is more informed than you are wrt to ondo politics.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by assana: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by jayslik: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC have not fulfIlleD EvEn onE of der prOmiSe the woman made d right DeCision #thE DEvil we. Knw iS better than the angle We don't knW#

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by PreciousBro: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
As its within her right.
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by kaylex1994(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let me call seun...to ask who posted this!

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
ehissi:

The kain change whey "Change" dollar from #216 to #420 ba??

The Kain change whey all e money na audio; we dey here say government recover $billions but we no dey see am!

Because una think say the woman na zombie.......

Receive sense!!
no wonder sum apc were buyin dolar knowin dat buhari wil kil naira

1 Like

Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by ehissi(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
project50:
no wonder sum apc were buyin dolar knowin dat buhari wil kil naira

Na true Oooh!! Bros if this dollar thing fit reach #600 or #10000 sef; na to just buy like 200 dollar tight belt.

U can never tell Oooh!!! shocked
Re: Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) by ehissi(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2016
HungerBAD:

Please stop voting in those that will steal your State and Country Blind.

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.