Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! (3531 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / The Last Ship TV Series Official Thread / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by DonOrpzy: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lots of TV Series nowadays and only few of them will make you be on the edge of your seat throughout. If you are the type who's very selective in choosing TV series (Action-packed) then, LAST SHIP is what you need!.
A brief introduction of this intense TV series: The Last Ship is an American action-drama television series, based on the 1988 novel of the same name by William Brinkley. In May 2013, the cable network TNT placed a 10-episode order for the series. The series premiered on June 22, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. On July 18, 2014, The Last Ship was renewed for a 13-
episode second season. The second season started airing
on June 21, 2015. On August 11, 2015, The Last Ship was
renewed for a 13-episode third season, slated to premiere
June 12, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Babysho(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
A friend "initiated" me into this boring tv series last year. I wept for my [size=14pt]LAST[/size] MB
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by DonOrpzy: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
After a global viral pandemic wipes out over 80% of the world's population, the crew (consisting of 218 people) of a lone unaffected U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, the fictional USS Nathan James (DDG-151), must try to find a cure, stop the virus, and save humanity

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by DonOrpzy: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who do you think got her heart? Captain Chandler or Tex

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by raydatluvs(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2016
DonOrpzy:
Who do you think got her heart? Captain Chandler or Tex
definitely Chandler,but he was unavailable while tex was all over her. By the way if she wasn't killed, I think Chandler would have fallen for her.
I scared for a second when ithought the james had gone, Chandler is quite smart!!

I recommend this series to anyone only the first 2episodes might discourage, hang in there nonetheless.
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by simi4me(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Babysho:
A friend "initiated" me into this boring tv series last year. I wept for my [size=14pt]LAST[/size] MB

the last ship boring? guy u sure u r not washing another series?

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by lymelyte(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice tv show.
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by DonOrpzy: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Season 3 Finale...Next Tuesday! Are we gonna have The USA back? Or The Regional govts. are still gonna be in place??
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tex died..wow...
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by simi4me(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Egbedii:
Tex died..wow...
e pain me
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Franklinezenwa: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
It seems the series has just ended,don't think there would be a season 4
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
It seems the series has just ended,don't think there would be a season 4
Nope..season 4 and 5 have been confirmed
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Franklinezenwa: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Egbedii:
Nope..season 4 and 5 have been confirmed
.Ok dats gud news.
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Kirinwa: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just started watching it. First time I watched it(S1E1) I guess I discontinued it, maybe I was bored or didn't understand but then someone said it was better than 24 (Jack Bauer) I had to download it again, still on S1E1 and it getting interesting Russian bomber jets are disturbing mehn.

Epic statement so far;

Woman Virologist:... 80% of the world's population is infected. The world is sick, Capt. Chandlar. Very sick.
Capt. Chandlar: Are you telling me the whole world is dying and they sent two people to save it?
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kirinwa:
I just started watching it. First time I watched it(S1E1) I guess I discontinued it, maybe I was bored or didn't understand but then someone said it was better than 24 (Jack Bauer) I had to download it again, still on S1E1 and it getting interesting Russian bomber jets are disturbing mehn.
Epic statement so far;
Woman Virologist:... 80% of the world's population is infected. The world is sick, Capt. Chandlar. Very sick.
Capt. Chandlar: Are you telling me the whole world is dying and they sent two people to save it?
I can also testify to goin thru the same thing..the first few episodes were kinda boring..took a lot of motivation frm peepz who had watched it to keep going..now i'm hooked!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by penzino(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Am interested in this thread....

Tex died? abeg o.....

which other bad news is present before i watch the season finale
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
penzino:
Am interested in this thread.... Tex died? abeg o..... which other bad news is present before i watch the season finale
Chandler resignedembarassed
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by penzino(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Egbedii:

Chandler resignedembarassed

Damn!!!

he should better re-enlist... who will give us that tough CNO look and confidence?
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by VocalWalls: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello,

I am Takkahaya angry

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
VocalWalls:
Hello, I am Takkahaya angry
Kaitocheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
penzino:

Damn!!!
he should better re-enlist... who will give us that tough CNO look and confidence?
In Slattery I trust...
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Comanche(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
I absolutely love this series.I was also put off after the first episode,but I had nothing else to watch then so I had to continue. right now,I'm just so hooked.currently on season 2 episode 7 and the suspense is way bam!
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by SammyT95(m): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2016
ohhhhhh my Goooooood
so we had a thread u guys are my family
last ship my favorite series of all time bit nw that season 3 is finished will they continue uploading season 4 nxt Tuesday?
and can someone Pls suggest any similar series with action like the last ship?
just don't wanna waste my data on crap

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Kirinwa: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Comanche:
I absolutely love this series.I was also put off after the first episode,but I had nothing else to watch then so I had to continue. right now,I'm just so hooked.currently on season 2 episode 7 and the suspense is way bam!

Wow. That means am not alone cos I got nice company by the look of it. Well am in Season 2 episode 6 of it. Just an episode behind you and loving it. The film is damn interesting. I rate it alongside strikeback and 24.

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Kirinwa: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2016
SammyT95:
ohhhhhh my Goooooood
last ship my favorite series of all time bit nw that season 3 is finished will they continue uploading season 4 nxt Tuesday?

Strike back, Second Chance and Queen of South
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Comanche(f): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2016
Kirinwa:

Wow. That means am not alone cos I got nice company by the look of it. Well am in Season 2 episode 6 of it. Just an episode behind you and loving it. The film is damn interesting. I rate it alongside strikeback and 24.
..lol.I'd try downloading strike back then.

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Kirinwa: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Comanche:
..lol.I'd try downloading strike back then.

Which movie sites do you use?
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by SammyT95(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kirinwa:

Strike back, Second Chance and Queen of South
thanks so so much will check em out tonight

what abt comedy apart the Big bang theory, two and a half men, the last man on earth

which other comedy that has great drama and actually funny can u suggest?
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by VocalWalls: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Egbedii:

Kaitocheesy

Now we await another season, another villain, and another goose bump rush.

1 Like

Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Kirinwa: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
SammyT95:
thanks so so much will check em out tonight

what abt comedy apart the Big bang theory, two and a half men, the last man on earth

which other comedy that has great drama and actually funny can u suggest?

Sorry comedy is not actually my genre.
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Comanche:
Season 2..the ramseys right?..epic shii...wait till u reach season 3 though..#suspended suspense
Re: Last Ship Tv Series Followers. Let's Get Talking! by Egbedii(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
SammyT95:
ohhhhhh my Goooooood

Strike back(as stated above)..Blindspot..i heard 'Fringe' and 'The strain' are dope too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't We Make A Classic Epic Nigerian Movie? / Nigerian Movie Trailers / Why Ghollywood Is The Worst Movie Industry Ever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.