Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family (2296 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? / Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by smile4kenn(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
Norway, Australia and Iceland are the "best" countries to live in according to the United Nations. Where would you rather live?

The UN ranked 182 countries on their quality of life - measuring their levels of literacy, school enrolment and the health of their economy.

The United States came in 13th, while the UK trailed behind in 21st. The "worst" country in the world to live in was Niger, followed by Afghanistan and Sierra Leone.

If you could live anywhere in the world - where would you could choose and why? Where would you want your children to grow up? What qualities do you think make a country a good place to live in? Where is the best place you have ever lived?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
It depends on how loaded you are.
if you are very rich as in rich, Nigeria is the only place to live and enjoy your money.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by smile4kenn(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

if you are very rich as in rich, Nigeria is the only place to live and enjoy your money.

very very true
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by mohawkchic(f): 2:15am On Oct 07, 2009
smile4kenn:

The "worst" country in the world to live in was Niger, followed by Afghanistan and Sierra Leone.

[size=13pt]~You Dont Say!! shocked sad cry

~Taking the Civil war into consideration i suppose i cant dispute that! Its a beautiful Country i love to call home regardless!![/size]
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by bluespice(f): 2:18am On Oct 07, 2009
i dunno
i guess anywhere really
we cant ever be in the same place always anyway undecided
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by chic2pimp(m): 2:24am On Oct 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~You Dont Say!! shocked sad cry

~Taking the Civil war into consideration i suppose i cant dispute that! Its a beautiful Country i love to call home regardless!![/size]

Awwwwwwwww I feel your pain hun. cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by mohawkchic(f): 3:21am On Oct 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

Awwwwwwwww I feel your pain hun. cry cry cry cry cry.

~Ta. cool
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Kunbee: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2009
I dunno im 2 young to be thinking about family cool
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by tope4ll: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Nigeria is d best place 2 live in d world if u're well loaded(very rich). U'll b able 2 giv urself nd ur children standard nd ur money wil b tax free unlike advanced countries where they pay high tax rate
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2009
Germany or Austira of course, the people there are straight to the point, the only problem you must have university degree and you must speak the language very well. I might make a trip to the UK every 8 to 12 weeks, because the social life is not greate there.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
WhiteOne:

Germany or Austira of course, the people there are straight to the point, the only problem you must have university degree and you must speak the language very well. I might make a trip to the UK every 8 to 12 weeks, because the social life is not greate there.

So why would u wanna leave there and wanna choose there as a great place to be with all the complaints above?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by iice(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
Where there are lotsa beaches and water grin Ok we could prolly live anywhere but there has to be some cheap means to get to the water tongue
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by iice(f): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
WhiteOne:

Good thing it's a subjective question lol.
I find Austria boring. Right on the social life. Great Architecture though.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Any place where there are no nosy neighbours, calm and serene environment cool. Nepa no gree me call Nigeria. undecided
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by rubi(f): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

you nailed it. I keep saying it apart from US I will never live outside 9ja but can visit other countries
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
I still think Nigeria is the best, where you can enjoy your money well and have so much fun.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by mamagee6(f): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2009
London, England. cool
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Fhemmmy: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2009
,mama-gee:

London, England. cool

with all the mice there?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Kunbee: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2009
^^rili undecided
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by sexyLeamon(f): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2009
where am living now, seems like a good place to bring up kids.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by Fhemmmy: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

where am living now, seems like a good place to bring up kids.

is it only good for bring up kids, or good in all?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

is it only good for bring up kids, or good in all?
good in all but great in bringing up kids.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2009
@ Fhemmmy - My husband and myself we have booths degrees and the language.

What speaks for Germany and Austria is

1. You do not have to dress up 24/7
2. On headache with other Nigeria friends and family
3. Everbody is minding there own own business
4. The houses are bigger than in London, the rent is cheaper and the standart of living is higher than in the UK/USA
5. Your kids can learn a second or third language wail there are young.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by chiejik(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2009
kaduna is good place to bring up kids apart from riot,but abuja is nice so as you own your own apartment with your car.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2009
@ mama-gee (f) WHY London? Have you been there - Brixtion and Packham is a part of Lagos not of London - LOL -
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by MrCrackles(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2009
Topic. . . .
Heaven!
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by typical: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
WhiteOne:

That is because you are white.
Germans turn their noses at you for being black. Germany is DEFINITELY NOT a choice place for any black family if they are given a choice. Germany is one of the unfriendliest nations I have ever visited - I have been there a few times. I have never been to Austria so I cant speak about that.

Even the Nigerians there believe that it is normal for them to suffer, although it needs to be pointed out that most of them are desperate immgrants.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by tRoOE(f): 5:29am On Oct 09, 2009
Nigeria cheesy
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2009
@ typical - How do you know i am white? My name? i might be mixed?! You never know.
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2009
And What is with the British? Oh, yes, sir - your lord and master - i have seen some smart Nigeria in the 70 th and 80 th in London, only speaking English to there children and why people in Lagos "wear English" to the office? LOL

The Germans "Yes" they do not like you, true, but they say it in your face, not like some other counties - you are all the same and later in life, well - How many mangers do you know which are black in the bigger companies in the UK?

And by the way . . . somebody said in Yoruba . . . well, I am giving broth to the frist son of the family to her friends at a hall party in London . . . of course a girl form Lagos . . . the problems was only, her husband has a son, mixed race, mother German, age 14 years, which he loves over everything and this boy was with her and with his father and this party on this party . . . SO . . . HOW you can give birth to the first son of the family, if the Frost born is standing right beside you?

Nobody shell tell me EXXON about Germans are this and this - other are not better!

And, oh , you was on holiday in Germany and perhaps on business? Well, yes therefore you know the country. Right?

Do you sisters/brothers in German speak the language? or did the got a German degree?
Or do the enjoy the welfare state?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by typical: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
The Nigerians I met in Germany all speak the German language, yet they are like slaves or, at best, the country is like a prison for them. They are imprisoned and shackled by the German system and people.

Germans dislike you just for being black, not because you dont speak their langauge. Most places I have been in Germany, its the same. They dont know you but they show hostility openly towards you. I also realised that most of the German women who leach on to the black guys are the bunch of rejected, mostly ugly women with several kids from past relationships and marriages.

The guys seem to always leave them not long after they get their papers. Perhaps this is why Germans dont like black people?
Re: Where Will You Like To Live With Your Family by WhiteOne(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
exclusion or honesty in Germany?

and trapped or imprisoned in Germany?

How come - you can marry on of those "hideous & nasty bixxch and make your OWN stay/passort giver (child) and than just take of to London.

There are a lot of sister/brother in the UK now, they thought Germany was ShxxT, but do not meet the live they was hoping for in the UK.

The only way is a good education and always Know your color and your gender!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can He Genuinely Trust His Wife After She Confessed To Infidelity? / When You See A Handsome Guy / Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.