Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Dele Cole’s Nonexistent ‘igbo’ Slaves - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Cole’s Nonexistent ‘igbo’ Slaves (566 Views)

Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash / Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Cole’s Nonexistent ‘igbo’ Slaves by Felixoo1991: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
ON Tuesday, 30th August 2016, at exactly 10.41am, I received a text from an unidentified frequent sender of messages to my platforms whenever he reads topics that agitate his mind, whether written by me or others. He wrote:

“Greetings. How can Dr. Patrick Dele Cole, in today’s Vanguard Newspaper…assert that the Igbo were slaves of the Ijaw? If, for the purpose of argument, one or two Igbo men were captured, held as slaves, or were sold into slavery in those days, how does that translate to the Igbo (an entire ethnic nationality) becoming slaves to the Ijaw…?”...

http://naijanewsline.com/2016/09/08/dele-coles-nonexistent-igbo-slaves/

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Illegal Immigrant Looks For A US Green Card On A Metro-watch Video Here / What Would You Do If The World Will End In 24 Hours? / The Psychopathic racial Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.