Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family (995 Views)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / Re: Ejection Of Late Rev. Sammoses Enenche's Widow: The Family Response / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family by owukpa(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
It is no longer news that the family of Chief D E Enenche has officially reacted to the claim by the widow of late Sammoses Odiba Enenche that she was ejected from her husband’s house.

The family in a statement issued by Paul Ogbe faulted the lady’s claims, maintaining that she was never ejected.
Here are 10 shocking revelation made by the family in the statement.

1. The late Rev Sammoses was living in a rented apartment
2. The man of God died without any form of illness
3. The rent fee of the house they were living expired two months ago
4. He left some unpaid debts running into Millions of Naira
5. They still want her back to the house
6. The widow, Grace Anne vacated without our prior notice
7. She is also showing signs of resistance to sound counsel, order, and wisdom.
8. She was shielded from every negative tradition and culture after burials
9. She left home before her husband’s 7th day burial remembrance
10. The family outrightly refused the need to run any form of medical examinations on the corpse but chose to accept the fate.

READ FULL STATEMENT HERE http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/beaking-sammosess-family-finally-reacts.html

SEUN, LALASTICLALA

Re: Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family by johnpaulo(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Only God knows
Re: Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family by Voiceforall: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
The widow of Late Rev. Sammoses Enenche decided to return back to her house after all...
https://www.thenews.ng/more-news/late-rev-sammoses-enenches-widow-is-back-home/

(1) (Reply)

Two Teenageers Streamed Their Death On Facebook / “I Banged On The Hospital Door At 1 A.m. With My Daughter Screaming In Pain” / Savage! Nigerian Married Woman Responded To A Single Women Alter Call In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.