Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) (32800 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sickle Cell survivor and advocate, Anne Welsh is pregnant with her second baby, a baby girl. Here are photos of the beautiful mum to-be at her baby shower in London.

Anne attended the shower to celebrate living with sickle cell and being pregnant. Her words below:

I recently had the honour of celebrating my baby shower in London at the Berkeley Hotel with friends and family; what an unforgettable day! I was showered with so much love to welcome the arrival of my first baby girl, the future sister to my 7 year old son.

As a sickle cell patient, the process of being pregnant has not been easy, but I continue to focus my energy on positive thoughts and discount any negative ones.

Having a successful baby shower means so much to me because I was unable to attend my son's shower as I was rushed to hospital with a severe sickle cell flare up.

This time around, my sisters and I prepared for the worst but hoped for the best.

To our surprise, we were able to celebrate without any distractions and the day could not have gone better.

Thank you to those who have shown such an unbelievable amount of love and support throughout my journey as we welcome our bundle of joy with open arms.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/anne-welsh-attends-baby-shower-celebrate-living-sickle-cell-pregnant.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
cool

Person wey dey chuuk Sickler get mind o

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by youngbabaj(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol
Yoruba women will be like
"she no use needle hold the belle"

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
more photos

lalasticlala

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Came: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope you considered genotype before getting pregnant,make you for no cause wahala for any of your children ooooo..... You get luck oooooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by ramdris(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
At least this one did not show us her tummy as other mumu ones dey do...My dear..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kkkk
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by scepp: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
and she is happy...well good for her
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by RIPEnglish: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
she was locky, i wished her the best & long live.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by livinus009(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
God Will continue to Keep you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by femi4: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who dey fvck SS?
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

now I know u are beyond redemption

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by joeprince23(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
avoid repeating same mistake they made with you on your children o

know your genotype

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by dessz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

I tell u, dat person na strong nigga cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
WULLNP AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by TINALETC3(f): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by destiny322(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
U get s s and u still dy blow anyhow.. God dy look u
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by coalcoal1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
honestly, I'm yet to understand what the essence of baby shower is all about...
anyway, congrats to her and I wish her a successful delivery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by MrIcredible: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
As + As

Big wahala wey we still dey drag... cry
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by joshnnanna: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg wetin be baby shower. Them gather to baf the pikin ni?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by kaycyor: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God for her life.. sickle cell is dangerous.. lost my only sis to that

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by manikspears: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
femi4:
Who dey fvck SS?
that person no fear God undecided
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by iukpe: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg for which country again?
Here life expectancy is short, people are dying everyday from all kinds of lousy reasons, so sickle cell is not the greatest killer.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
femi4:
Who dey fvck SS?

Being a sickler is not her fault
A man with AA can

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by jashar(f): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy

Oh, that's good.
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Dube07: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Awesome
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by femi4: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Being a sickler is not her fault
A man with AA can
Her condition now put her at risk

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Willykoro(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
God is awesome
Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by olowobaba10: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
ARE SICKLE CELLERS NOT HUMAN BEINGS ? CONGRATS AND THANK GOD LADY .

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
femi4:
Her condition now put her at risk

Yes but at least she is willing to take d risk and looks happy
Sicklers also live up to their old age

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.