Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Statement My Crown, What Is That - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Statement My Crown, What Is That (389 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet / My Crown My Statement, What Is That!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Statement My Crown, What Is That by Green95: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2016
There comes a time were so many ladies don't know what to make on their hair, how to style their hair, what to rub on their hair etc. Well those days are over because @trendyhair_haven (instagram) has just what you need to get rid of the bad hair days. We have many beautiful, unique hairstyles and ideas you can actually see yourself wearing or better yet attempting. All the best hair inspiration ranging from natural hairstyles, short or long hairstyles, daily hair tips etc are a click away. Follow us @trendyhair_haven for all the hair inspiration you need.

INVEST IN YOUR HAIR, IT IS THE CROWN ACCESSORY YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OFF . Follow @trendyhair_haven on instagram For all the updates you need.

or you can use this link

https://www.instagram.com/trendyhair_haven/

(1) (Reply)

$70 Gift Card / How 10 Things Will Change The Way You Approach When Is Hug Day / You Can Still Enroll Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.