Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) (12179 Views)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Poilce, Lastma, youth corpers, and road safety officials were all seen at the rally today around Alausa. They were seen moving down to the Lagos state secretariat.

Pictures credit: Drabeey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by walemoney007(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Eiyh[b][/b] embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
But Lalasticlala, where art thou?

4 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
walemoney007:
Eiyh[b][/b] embarassed
Are you speaking writting in tongues?
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by herzern(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
They Should keep it up!!!.....

Drabeey.....Are yhu still here grin
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by herzern(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
tongue
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by veekid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
I concur
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by GeoOla25(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
OK..I am coming
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by arcisong(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
I hope it works

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by henrydadon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
the truth is bitter and the truth hurt

but i must say it things like these serve no purpose

u think pedophile , rapist in general give a fvck if u march under hot ?

these people have very screwed mindset

that allow them commit these disgusting act.

when i read about any rape incident..all i can think about it sharia law

just castrate them and send a very strong massage to other rapist

5 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by jaymejate: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=18pt]KO LE WERK[/size]

Fact File

4 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
JOBLESSNESS. Yinmu sad
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by aninexzy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Honestly speaking I have mix feelings for ds topic cos d way some ladies purposely dress half unclad is nothing 2 write home about. Datz y men dat cant control themselves wen ladies turn dem down chooses rape as an option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by freesinzu(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Pidggin(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one. I suggest life imprisonment for rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by henrydadon(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Harmored:
cheesy My machine for rapist will soon be ready but before it will be ready maybe we should be using the manual one for now wink

somebody is going to receive ban
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Harmored(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
henrydadon:

somebody is going to receive ban

You will ban me abi undecided
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4210995_101_jpeg54af85075e25eb4013b6ca31de717c65

Nice to see Guys leading the charge

Where are the women though?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
SAY NO TO RAPE embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Kgdavid(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Will this solve the problem?

*just thinking out loud*
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by SuperStiker: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Death to rapists..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Mikollon1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
As expected, no one incorporated male rapè victims of female perpetrators into the march.

They all assume males can't be sexually or physically had by a female. What's worse is that males seem to be spearheading this very March. These guys come across as individuals with no self esteem so much so that they have to bend over backwards for a female to be relevant.

For those that are slow, I am not of the opinion that the March is wrong. The process is just sexist if it doesn't account for 100% of the problem as against the 50% it currently covers.

100% of the problem = exposing that males can be victims of sexual and physical violence and the hands of females and vice versa.

I know some misandrists will feel only few men are victims of female violence therefore, there's no need to March for them.
Well, my question to them is, should the male (the victim) have any recourse to the law?

Remember how people hated Dino for insulting a woman that insulted him?

Remember how people called Freeze a woman beater because he exposed his wife as a husband beater?

Think!

Men are people too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rape! Rape!! Rape!!! Everywhere?

All these grown up Girls that are heavy with natural endownment, wearin' bumshot or tight (abi leggin's) , with supaghetti tanktop revealin' more than to be called a clevage. Wetin una de expect?
I no de pity these one's, cause na em' dey rape the rapist...

All these pedophile abi wetin' em' de call una, thunda wey go
fire una, de do gymin' for hell fire..

I GET ONE BIG QUESTION, WETIN MAN GO WEAR WEY GO Make WOMAN BEGIN RAPE AM?
Answers plz..
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by numericalguy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4210995_101_jpeg54af85075e25eb4013b6ca31de717c65

Nice to see Guys leading the charge

Where are the women though?.

Guys are the number one victims of domestic violence followed by house-helps.

3 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Emeka71(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
The whole matter boils down to doing the right thing and not just rallying alone but though rally is part of the awareness; I think this should be in event section.
cc: mynd44

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by eyinjuege: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice initiative by the men.

5 Likes

Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
henrydadon:
the truth is bitter and the truth hurt
but i must say it things like these serve no purpose
u think pedophile , rapist in general give a fvck if u march under hot ?
these people have very screwed mindset
that allow them commit these disgusting act.
when i read about any rape incident..all i can think about it sharia law
just castrate them and send a very strong massage to other rapist

what if the accused is innocent?
Re: Rally Against Rape And Domestic Violence At Alausa, Lagos Today (pics) by Weedcrusher: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mikollon1:
As expected, no one incorporated male rapè victims of female perpetrators into the march.

They all assume males can't be sexually or physically had by a female. What's worse is that males seem to be spearheading this very March. These guys come across as individuals with no self esteem so much so that they have to bend over backwards for a female to be relevant.

For those that are slow, I am not of the opinion that the March is wrong. The process is just sexist if it doesn't account for 100% of the problem as against the 50% it currently covers.

100% of the problem = exposing that males can be victims of sexual and physical violence and the hands of females and vice versa.

I know some misandrists will feel only few men are victims of female violence therefore, there's no need to March for them.
Well, my question to them is, should the male (the victim) have any recourse to the law?

Remember how people hated Dino for insulting a woman that insulted him?

Remember how people called Freeze a woman beater because he exposed his wife as a husband beater?

Think!

Men are people too.

Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Mosque In Ogun, Abduct Police Inspector, Two Others / Beware - Waje Whot App Is A Scam / Motorist bribes Ondo policemen N10,000 to avoid frame-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.