Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can (55935 Views)

Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by iyatrustee(f): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
6. This amala that schooled abroad and has a
foreign bae.

Warrisdis!

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by GossipHeart(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even if you put a gun to my head, i will never ever eat that disgusting shiit
The first time i was Amala in 2007, i vomited for 3 hours

Spits.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Rudboy360(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which kind Nonsense be this lah angry angry why Una go dey post this kind this for this economy meltdown..

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
GOSH THIS THING IS IRRITATING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Poor food

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by keltho(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
This Is d Kind of Food dhat Can Keep Me Alive in This Recession undecided

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't like Amala.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by festusperry(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
can actually[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed kill 4 this now.
suzan404:
8. This plate of amala that has taken packaging to another level.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Bizgold: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
where de de sell them sad
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ipledge10(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Number 9 is my favorite...damn Amala, ewedu and shaki kiss

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by mmsen: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
I love amala but I always have to remember to eat more of it otherwise I will be hungry very soon after eating.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by amiablegp: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Me don't lyk sha
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ipledge10(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
GossipHeart:

Spits.
nobody forced you to...

Amala is Bae embarassed

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by keltho(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
GossipHeart:

Spits.
...Itz because ur system doesn't Know Good Food...come to think of It Again....Amala and Gbegiri...U go dream better Dream I swear

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by flokii: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just gbegiri + ewedu with amala.. I fit give dat girl belle on d spot grin

I remember one igbo guy (or mayb SS) that fell in love with amala and ewedu during service. Dude was eating it everyday like his life depends on it

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Laveda(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
embarassed

I don't like it. sad
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
iyatrustee:

Warrisdis!
Amala

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by IYANGBALI: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
VickyRotex you sabi cook dis make I beg babangbali for you?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by qhutetomsel(f): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Susan cry cry cry

Why evils? sad
Now you must get me one plate of amala angry grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc lovelygurl grin

Op is unfair cry

I am here eating grieß
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Bizgold: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
yebos the vex. But una no get local food self. Even common Delta's get starch miss in red oil as food. Yoruba get IYAN tongue, EKO tongue, AMALA tongue, EKURU tongue. I LIKE YORUBA PPLE COS I ENJOY AMALA . AMALA IS MOST SMOOTH EASY GOING SOLID EVEN IF U LOSS APATITE, IF U NEVER TASTE AM tongue U ARE MISSING

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nickymezor(f): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Aint drooling. undecided.. I detest it abeg.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by shollyboy2: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
God... that 5 and 7...
And someone is telling us not to marry a wife that knows how to cook..
Make thunderstorm fire that guy wey dey campaign wife not Cook....

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed

I don't like it. sad
lavvy how are you?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by yemsai(f): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
I thought as much
Naso
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by omofunaab(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
All i see is amala dudu what about lafun.. ..na lafun we dey chop for abeokuta here. .Ibadan na dudu. ..anyway amala rocks big time

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by brownsug(f): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
honestly did will def kill the flow.
looks too fake to be appealing my fellow comrades will agree with me
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by drey08(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by engrhorla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
7. This amala romancing this beautiful ponmo.

Hello bae

You are wicked o
With this recession is a word, u just decided to cause trouble

God is watching u o, Suzzy sugar kiss

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please I want any single nairaland lady who can make these delicacies to signify..I have something to say to her.

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.