Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mental Slavery In Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mental Slavery In Christianity (3693 Views)

How Do People Even Believe In Christianity When It Seems Like A Fairy Tale. / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / Is Commiting Suicide A Sin? In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mental Slavery In Christianity by An2elect2(f): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Pauline Christians believe Paul more than they believe Jesus..
Paul was the instrument Jesus used to reach out to the gentiles young man.
Re: Mental Slavery In Christianity by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
adjoviomole:

Have you tried giving your life to christ and see if its actually true or not?

I have tried and I am more than certain that heaven and hell is real...

Since you don't believe in God,you don't have to be scared of hell. But der is something I would have loved you do.

Why don't you keep an open heart and just try God by asking him to reveal himself to you if truly God exist... If you are sincere my friend, God will reveal himself to you, he loves you more than anyone will. Please give it a try before you conclude. Please you have nothing to lose just ask him to reveal himself to you if truly he exist. Thanks and may God bless you.
Lol
Been there
Done that
Nothing happened
Then,
Rational enquiry started.
And I realized how stupid I was. Lol. I was even on nairaland before, I've been a member for quite a while
Re: Mental Slavery In Christianity by EyeHateGod: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
An2elect2:
Paul was the instrument Jesus used to reach out to the gentiles young man.
Did Jesus have a rethink? cause he contradicted himself so much using Paul's mouth even when as far as calling Jesus an angel!
Re: Mental Slavery In Christianity by adjoviomole(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Lol
Been there
Done that
Nothing happened
Then,
Rational enquiry started.
And I realized how stupid I was. Lol. I was even on nairaland before, I've been a member for quite a while

Trust me u av nt been der. Have u ever been saved from ur life of sin? If yes how did u get it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Members Aka Winners Chapel Lets Meet / Why Is It That The Roman Catholic Don't Speak In Tongues? / Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.