Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) (33289 Views)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:
grin INCOMPLETE STORY, TELL US WHAT YOU DID

What's incomplete about the story? Isn't it explanatory enough

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:
GMBuhari:
yours is the only sensible comment so far

The both of yah need brain surgery...

The dude said he urinated close to the woman's shop and even apologized when he was invited..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by aninexzy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is dre no law regulating actions of the military on civilians?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Josh4wod: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:
WITH YOUR COMMENT, I THINK YOU ONLY READ THE TOPIC. AND IF YOU CAN'T, CALL SOMEONE TO DO THAT FOR YOU. NOT BEING ABUSIVE BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE COMMENTING.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by jrusky(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
So sorry boy but let the moderator remove the word "Rob". Rob who what a nasty statement for a sane person to come here and post this rubbish its queit absurd and embarrassing statement so if you don't know what to post here then hold your peace.

Lagos conductors are so annoying and deserve some discipline somehow though I do not accept any form of brutality but Lagos conductor need some hard core slap across their faces sometime to wake up their brains.

But for anybody to say "Soldier rob a conductor" that person must have mental problem definitely. Forever I satnd with the military but not on brutality level but on any other level I remain their side because a soldier will not lay hand on you if you simply follow simple instruction given to you. Last night I entered Lagos but right on top of one of the bridge on highway a few conductors turned themselves to police office harassing all passer bye thereby creating traffic jam it was the military who were around that chased them with beaten before they ran away please Lagos is a nightmare when it comes to conductors misbehaving.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Josh4wod:
WITH YOUR COMMENT, I THINK YOU ONLY READ THE TOPIC. AND IF YOU CAN' CALL SOMEONE TO DO THAT FOR YOU. NOT BEING ABUSIVE BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE COMMENTING.

And you think soldiers are that daft and stupid to start maltreating an innocent man like that ?? undecided
He must have done something that he didn't talk about
And u are here talking like u were there, no soldier will rob u anywhere near their barrack so u better apply more IQ before judging anybody "CONDUCTOR for that matter" they can do anything
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by fellom(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
IF TRUELY NA URINATE CAUSE AM THEN THE UNKNOWN SOLDIERS SHOULD BE PUNISHED BUT FIRST THAT PARAGA(DRINK) SELLER SHOULD BE ARRESTED.EXCEPT THE DPO INCHARGE OF ONIREKE POLICE STATION IS A FIGUREHEAD.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

The both of yah need brain surgery...

The dude said he urinated close to the woman's shop and even apologized when he was invited..

grin DIRTY NDA FOOL I know weytin dey pepper u , u don't like soldiers again because dem don reduce your population undecided talking about brain condition u need another brain entirely because ion think any psychiatrist can treat u again u need a NEUROSURGEON ASAP
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by daveemuobo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

Read the story again.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
daveemuobo:

Read the story again.
He did more than that he's only proving innocence
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

grin DIRTY NDA FOOL I know weytin dey pepper u , u don't like soldiers again because dem don reduce your population undecided talking about brain condition u need another brain entirely because ion think any psychiatrist can treat u again u need a NEUROSURGEON ASAP

Can see u suffering from different STD u contacted from ur numerous pigs, the STD's ve ganged up against ur brain that reasoning is now a problem..

Only Incest can cure you... Dont fall to call him today...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Josh4wod: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

And you think soldiers are that daft and stupid to start maltreating an innocent man like that ?? undecided
He must have done something that he didn't talk about
And u are here talking like u were there, no soldier will rob u anywhere near their barrack so u better apply more IQ before judging anybody "CONDUCTOR for that matter" they can do anything
not supporting anyone. We both are not there. Would have replied the abusive part of your post, but its gonna sound like we both are the same. YOU MENTIONING ME AGAIN WILL CAUSE ME TO IGNORE YOU.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

Can see u suffering from different STD u contacted from ur numerous pigs, the STD's ve ganged up against ur brain that reasoning is now a problem..

Only Incest can cure you... Dont fall to call him today...
grin ONE MORE SADIST SIGHTED!! u can cry,shout,wail Even die for all I care that your brain must be changed asap before u cause trouble for ur hood
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Josh4wod:
not supporting anyone. We both are not there. Would have replied the abusive part of your post, but its gonna sound like we both are the same. YOU MENTIONING ME AGAIN WILL CAUSE ME TO IGNORE YOU.
grin sorry jare u get sense pas all these small boys wey steal their mama phone dey comment rubbish
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

grin ONE MORE SADIST SIGHTED!! u can cry,shout,wail Even die for all I care that your brain must be changed asap before u cause trouble for ur hood

Remember, its only Incest that will cure you.. Visit the family home Asap... tongue tongue
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by iluyomadeayomi: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't know how dis matter concern apc!
Take sense dude inj
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

Remember, its only Incest that will cure you.. Visit the family home Asap... tongue tongue
smiley I rest my case
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

smiley I rest my case

grin grin grin Pls dont, Nwanyi Ovuru eke...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Kyase(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
kings09:
And sum zombie called bolustic, kyase, aresa, hungerbad n madridguy will say buhari is fighting corruption n blame past govt
So tell me, wetin concern buhari with wetin dey soldier do?
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

grin grin grin Pls dont, Nwanyi Ovuru eke...
grin I sabi Igbo lang small o
NWANYI-WOMEN
OVURU- BRAIN
undecided oya break the meaning make the females here eat u raw
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
ychris:
Are the soldiers want to be unfortunate in life...? undecided
lolzzzzzz
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

grin I sabi Igbo lang small o
NWANYI-WOMEN
OVURU- BRAIN
undecided oya break the meaning make the females here eat u raw

Hmmmm...
How i wish u ve a slight idea of the person behind this moniker...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by chimauga(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Soldiers and police work are like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by THUNDER4real(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Wen did soldiers became police.

Apc u can c wat u re doin to nigerians.

U dz soldiers and police dat re sharing nigerians blood. Remember deris God o

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hmmmm...
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin WESLEY SNIPES ?? CHRIS BROWN, VIN DIESEL?? ABI NA PETER OKOYE grin grin ION GIF
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hmmmm...
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin WESLEY SNIPES ?? CHRIS BROWN, VIN DIESEL?? ABI NA PETER OKOYE grin grin ION GAF
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin WESLEY SNIPES ?? CHRIS BROWN, VIN DIESEL?? ABI NA PETER OKOYE grin grin ION GAF

grin grin grin Mike Ejiaha tongue tongue...
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

grin grin grin Mike Ejiaha tongue tongue...
grin sha no vex beebeebee
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Greenback: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern APC for the matter
Receive sense undecided
zoogerian

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Greenback: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
d33types:
And yours is the most insensible comment.. Don't you ever read? What he did was urinating around their drinking spot..
dont u see his moniker,hes very mindless a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Now do you see what I'v been saying? Those are the boko haram men who has been reinforced into security forces by Buhari and that spells the beginig of the end of the army in the zoo sorry Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Greenback: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na crocodile go smile at them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN / Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.