Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack (41547 Views)

Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by UDS: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
The should release the guy jare. Life no get duplicate. Who wan die
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by LorDBolton(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry angry so make he stay because him nah Superman? Na so when dem come rob my guy last three months around 11pm for night leave 12.30, dem find the security man tire after the thieves don go, na around 9am the next morning d guy come out from ceiling.........

D security guard na southerner.

If na northerner, I too believe those guys em no get sense lol

My friend was gisting me about his broken hand and bullet wound, the niqqa was shouting thief thief oga lock door madam look door thieves couldn't enter the block of flats.

They really did a number on that gateman sha good to know the tenants did the needful for him n his brother.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by AlexzStructure(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nonsense... So he shud die bcus he is the gate/security man?....
You sef mumu o... Why did u run...
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by StarPlayer: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Una dey forget say life na per head abi?
My greatest joy in this story is that no one got hurt...that's the most important thing
shocked gosh! Such street language. Are you a lady at all
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by seyoops4u: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol... 99% of policemen won't dare wait either. The situation na " eni ori yo, o di ile".
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by Nathkem01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
OkayOkayOkay
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Una dey forget say life na per head abi?
My greatest joy in this story is that no one got hurt...that's the most important thing

Yes o
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by Justbeu(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Tank u 4 releasing d security guard..... @least d newest joke go get finishing. even go make sense joooooo..
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by zakimon: 6:00am On Sep 09, 2016
vevogist:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/guard-detained-robbers-raid-basketmouths-home/
If this had happened under GEJ's time, Basketmouth will not waste time before blaming clueless GEJ for the robbery attack. Can he cough now? Maybe he can. It is the last government that put us into this mess and level of insecurity.
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by nyaknozion: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2016
That na naija for u
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by Milton123(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2016
All attempts to get the victim, Mr Bright Okpocha on his phone proved abortive...This was expected, as it was earlier reported that he was robbed of his phones by the said bandits.

my thoughts tho'
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by Milton123(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
All attempts to get the victim, Mr Bright Okpocha on his phone proved abortive...This was expected, as it was earlier reported that he was robbed of his phones by the said bandits.

my thoughts though.
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by mhizAnnie(f): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
shocked gosh! Such street language. Are you a lady at all

Biko get ur pretending ass outta my mentions tongue
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
decatalyst:
They simply can't justify their pay grin grin

Are you referring to the security man OR?
Do policemen, not flee during common highway, banks, street, robbery attacks?
The security man guiding the Okposo's, is he covered by workman insurance compensation or any guarantee of compensation for his family, if he dies on duty? Is the police saying he should assault the robbers with his rechargeable torch?
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by nelsonjj: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2016
You Dont Expect A Gateman To Fight Armed Robber, He Is Just A Gateman As Stated And Works With No Gun, Na Wetin Him Do Sure Pas. Live Got No Dupliate, Afterall, Basketmouth Had D Opportunity To Call The Police But On A Second Thought, He Chose Not To.
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by StarPlayer: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Biko get ur pretending ass outta my mentions tongue
Smh for your ratchet ass sad
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by mhizAnnie(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2016
StarPlayer:
Smh for your ratchet ass sad

I'm just going to ignore you
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by ebukaOtika(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2016
power900:
basket mouth why naaaa instead of you to get new materials to stop your joke from its excessive dryness so ay liv can be featuring you ,you are trying to use all these stunts to bring yourself to the spotlit........mtcheeew,lubish!!

Ahn ahn Abeg who open gate for this one ? abi na cage go better ??
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by ehinorlive: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
he is a gateman. he was just arrested for some investigation. many ways to defend himself. even d police or army go run if dey are in his shoe
Re: Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack by StarPlayer: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhizAnnie:

I'm just going to ignore you
You've already been ignored angry ciao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Mocked Eva For Not Stealing The Show At The Headies (snapshot) / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / Agbani Darego And Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.