Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video (3693 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / El-rufai Commissions Cars For Sanitation & Water Project (Photos) / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Decibel: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
So IPODS can mellow?
I'm not trained to insult. Moreover I'm avoiding ban from your brother My* d44 who having been trailing my moniker . So you can continue basking in your tomfoolery cheesy
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by QuotaSystem: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
What a failure!

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by hundredhundred: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
So IPODS can mellow?

The ipob tout is a disgrace to his tribe. Check his past post and you will pity the jobless flattie. Too much hatred can make someone go insane, I wish him soonest recovery.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Is change continuum also? Imagine if the IB had focused on power projects started under Yar'adua.

You see why people cast aspersions on u sometimes here. Yaradua never started any power project. OBJ started the NIPP, Yaradua halted it and GEJ restarted it after Yaradua died. Infact, GEJ made the most achievement in the power sector ie the unbundling and privatisation of PHCN. That's the greatest feat so far in the power sector.
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

You see why people cast aspersions on u sometimes here. Yaradua never started any power project. OBJ started the NIPP, Yaradua halted it and GEJ restarted it after Yaradua died. Infact, GEJ made the most achievement in the power sector ie the unbundling and privatisation of PHCN. That's the greatest feat so far in the power sector.
Lies.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by alezzy13: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Indeed. That is why when he left, after FIVE YEARS PLUS in POWER, we were producing just about 5000MW up from 4500 he met.

honestly some of you behave like possessed individuals

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Lies.
How those saying “lies” refute what he said??

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
How those saying “lies” refute what he said??
He defends his claims and not you trying to put me on the back foot here.
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 09, 2016
lustychima:
then appreciate the effort of the man completing it

And also remind wike who swore never to touch amaechi's project in rivers
not worthy of appreciation
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by toysleek(f): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Nawa oo,despite the fact that monies were released for all these uncompleted projects, abeg exactly which project did GEJ build from the scratch and finished?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Goes To Church In London - Video / Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man / See The House Bro. Joshua Iginla Built For One Of His Pastors In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.