Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession (810 Views)

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession by SexyRat: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
David Ibiyeomie Founder of Salvation Ministries speaking during the Youth Annual Convention gave a shocking revelation and ways Nigeria can come out of recession.

His words

[/i][/b]The economy of Nigeria will be revived if we start producing petroleum by-products. Crude oil price has fallen but the price of by-products of crude oil is higher. Thus countries like China, who doesn't have oil, produces over 1,000 by-products and make more money than countries that has oil. Nigeria should stop crude oil exportation since the price is no longer profitable; rather produce by-products which is most profitable.[b][i]

I checked Google and was amazed at the products gotten from crude oil. Nigeria import 90% of these products.

Click here to see list of crude oil by-products

http://www.ranken-energy.com/products%20from%20petroleum.htm

Now guess what, the price of crude oil has fallen but these by-products are still costly.
Countries who buy crude oil from Africa, refine it , produce thousands of by products from crude oil, send it back to Africa in high price and get more than the money they spent in buying crude oil from Africa thus getting richer and enslaving Africa.

Can you see how Nigeria and some oil producing countries have stupidly allowed themselves to be enslaved over the decades

Am angry. We all know our leaders have failed us, but we can't afford to fail our unborn children. We need to think and break this chains . We need to come together and change the economy of this country by using what we have to stimulate our economy. Enough of so much dependence on the government. We can pull our resources together in different states and go into production of any of these products . This will create jobs, massive employment and more money.

Re: One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession by Vicboi1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
the person that offered this solution is really blessed i just wish that our leaders see this article this is an awesome advice this is the Same thing Dangote said that Nigeria still import the by products of oil and that what is eating Nigerians forex that is why his refinery would end that i hope that its achieved
Re: One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession by ozoebuka1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I didn't read it cos, I don't care cos, nothing good is approved in this country cos, the country is fanatically corrupt cos, we are tribalists cos, we are bigots that's Why we are in recession... In conclutio facto, the man that proposed that thing up there "Which ofcourse I didn't read" should start it up cos, Buhari just told us that change begins with us cos, he's tired of effecting the changes... pheeeeewwwww.
Re: One Way We Can Stimulate Nigeria Economy And Come Out From This Recession by SexyRat: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I didn't read it cos, I don't care cos, nothing good is approved in this country cos, the country is fanatically corrupt cos, we are tribalists cos, we are bigots that's Why we are in recession... In conclutio facto, the man that proposed that thing up there "Which ofcourse I didn't read" should start it up cos, Buhari just told us that change begins with us cos, he's tired of effecting the changes... pheeeeewwwww.

. The man we are talking about here is one of the richest Pastor in the world.

He is giving out ideas that will make you and I survive this recession.

What we need is capital. But a partnership can do

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari At The Eid Prayer Ground In Daura, Katsina State / Sultan Describes Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Guns As ‘foreign Terrorists’ / 20 Things You Might Not Have Heard About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.