Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo (4805 Views)

21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by franciscafrosh: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
i use social media too but the traction sometimes is poor http://raphenzo..com.ng
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
If I paste my full post on NL will it affect my content uniqueness
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Brother walahi you just asked what i wish to ask webmasters

But for s.e.o. Am very sure bots use their time to check when you created it and when those who copied your posts post theirs.

My own question now is if i don't put any time or date on my blog,how will adsense differentiate the post i copied to Nairaland to my own original post i wrote myself on my blog
cc
jeffereyjamez
onlinemercenary
mokoshalb
gidimasters or gidimaster2
seun
adewasco2k
KvnqPrezo:
If I paste my full post on NL will it affect my content uniqueness
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
techinfong:
Brother walahi you just asked what i wish to ask webmasters

But for s.e.o. Am very sure bots use their time to check when you created it and when those who copied your posts post theirs.

My own question now is if i don't put any time or date on my blog,how will adsense differentiate the post i copied to Nairaland to my own original post i wrote myself on my blog
cc
Kvngprezo
gidimasters or Gidimasters2

Posting your full post here has already altered your post uniqueness.... People share there post on nairaland to gain more traffic/audience.

Meanwhile, you said how will adsense differentiate the post time? Are you writing for adsense or you meant Google instead of adsense....

Nairaland has a huge domain authority and page rank then even when you publish the articles first on your website, Nairaland will rank higher than yours...

From the screenshot below, here is an example:

Thats the exact title of your blog post....

The first 2 search results are showing Nairaland and even the 3 result is not from your blog.....

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lols about s.e.o. I will always top Nairaland,i forgot to play the trick on the post you searched . I have my ways of beating nairaland for my topics cheesy

What you said about uniqueness may not be true,what if another person copy it immediately i publish?
They will have their own time counter i think
Gidimasters2:

Pasting your full post here has already altered your post uniqueness....

Meanwhile, you said how will adsense differentiate the post time? Are you writing for adsense or you meant Google instead of adsense....

Nairaland has a huge domain authority and page rank then even when you publish the articles first on your website, Nairaland will rank higher than yours...

From the screenshot below, here is an example:

Thats the exact title of your blog post....

The first 3 search results are showing Nairaland and even
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gidimasters2 am talking of adsense not google s.e.o,you know adsense also consider uniqueness
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
techinfong:
Gidimasters2 am talking of adsense not google s.e.o,you know adsense also consider uniqueness
I can't answer the one for nairaland but if you share to social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etc.... Your posts are still original
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
techinfong:
Lols about s.e.o. I will always top Nairaland,i forgot to play the trick on the post you searched . I have my ways of beating nairaland for my topics cheesy

What you said about uniqueness may not be true,what if another person copy it immediately i publish?
They will have their own time counter i think

Seems you forgot to do the trick here also abi... I'm telling you

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Even your website no show for some search result despite searching for the whole blog title....

Try to search with a stranger phone to see if I'm right or wrong....

Check http://google.com/history for your browsing history.....
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
What you may not get is no one will search for 5 this 4 that. They will go straighht to the point. Now remove the figure and search
Gidimasters2:

Seems you forgot to do the trick here also abi... I'm telling you
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
techinfong:
What you may not get is no one will search for 5 this 4 that. They will go straighht to the point. Now remove the figure and search
Bro... I concur with you if you don't concur with me... Let's just forget this....

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
I think it was my browser bro,it display NL posts for 1st but my ques is how will adsense differientiate?

Btw you dey use opera? Was it the one you use for adsense and blogger? I heard it isn't supported
Gidimasters2:
Bro... I concur with you if you don't concur with me... Let's just forget this....
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
techinfong:

Btw you dey use opera? Was it the one you use for adsense and blogger? I heard it isn't supported

I'm not using blogger and also the email I use for my adsense is different from my primary email.....

I think it was my browser bro,it display NL posts for 1st but my ques is how will adsense differientiate?

I can't answer that.... My answer go dey complicated here...

I
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Really funny...techinfo all the screenshots proves you wrong...
Techinfo why is your post showing on many website"??

Gidimaster lecture me more!!!
So I should avoid NL??

cc
Gidimasters2, techinfong
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Really funny...techinfo all the screenshots proves you wrong...
Techinfo why is your post showing on many website"??

Gidimaster lecture me more!!!
So I should avoid NL??

cc
Gidimasters2, techinfong

His post is showing on many blogs because those blogs auto blogged nairaland.... So anything that makes front page on nairaland will be posted automatically on their blogs... I have so many that auto blog my website too....

So I should avoid NL??

As far as you need traffic no problem.... But nairaland na do follow forum so the authority dey on the domain..... It will kill your SEO as a starter if you post all your blog articles to nairaland
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gidimasters2:

His post is showing on many blogs because those blogs auto blogged nairaland.... So anything that makes front page on nairaland will be posted automatically on their blogs... I have so many that auto blog my website too....

As far as you need traffic no problem.... But nairaland na do follow forum so the authority dey on the domain..... It will kill your SEO as a starter if you post all your blog articles to nairaland

I haven't even applied for AdSense tho!
How do the auto blog work

I'm currently blogging on relationships...
But site is down because am Brooke
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Yea sites like shafqana e.t.c. Enjoy that a lot but the wors part is it isn't even a nigerian site. It is just a subdomain .

Bro you've thought me more cos my browsers failed me,it always display my site first but still yet i do remove my Keywords from some posts on nairaland.

Gidimasters2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Create And Own A Blog / How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans With Just $100. Do It Yourself Tutorial. / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.