Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. (1248 Views)

is there Any Agent That Can Help Me Wit Western Union From Nigeria? 100k Reward. / CBN Restriction Of Forex On Imported Goods Has Come To Stay- Bukola Saraki / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. by ebony9ja(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders,

For those that have invested in UBA shares earlier this year, the time of reward has come. The bank is paying a dividend of 1N per share and a bonus of 1 for 10. For savvy investors , the news is hardly a surprise.  The reward could have been considerably higher but for merger induced costs that were  written off from the books of the bank.  For some of us that bought the shares when it was squarting pretty at N13- N14, We could hardly have made a better investment decision at the time( less than 4months ago). I have recommended UBA and Oceanic in my earlier post , and am glad the bank did not dissapoint investors.

Lets see what oceanic will come out with!

Happy investing!
Re: Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. by chisco: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2006
Congratulations pal, but what is your take on Dangote sugar & Dunlop offers? Do you think they are attractive or should i look elsewhere?! Or better still if you were to choose from either, which would you go for?
Re: Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. by ebony9ja(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2006
both seems like good offers. but my bet is on Dangote. I actually posted something on Dangote shares titled" Inpending Dangote IPO''. lots of people contributed to that thread. If you read through it, you can make up your mind on what to buy. Personally, I will go for Dangote.
Re: Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come. by chisco: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2006
hi Ebony, would go and check up the posting right away. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Honey Now(outside Contact) / Has Best Mate Scammed Me? / What Kind Of Business Can I Do In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.