Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today (1541 Views)

Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by JFACTOR1(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2016
One of the two IMSU students who lost their life in the incident along Kaduna-Jos with armed robbers is being buried today, Friday 9th September 2016 at her home town Umuezinna Umuderim in Ihitte-Uboma LGA Imo State.

May her Gentle Soul Rest in peace.

REF:
Two Imo State University students lives have been cut short after they were brutally killed by armed robbers as their bus tried to flee a robbery scene.
Two students of the faculty of Health Sciences, Imo State University, have been killed and many others injured after armed robbers attacked the along Kaduna-Jos Road.
Joy Ihezie (400 level) and Faith Okeke (200 level) were left dead after the encounter with the deadly robbers.

It was gathered that the victims and their colleagues were attacked by the robbers on Friday while travelling to Jos, Plateau State, on a coaster bus to attend a national conference of the National Fellowship of Christian Medical Laboratory Science.

The armed robbers who were operating on the highway opened fire on the bus as their bus attempted to flee the scene.
A close friend of the students shared the news on Facebook and wrote: “The entire Faculty of Health Sciences of the Imo State University, Owerri, has been thrown into mourning following the death of two of its medical laboratory science students while on their way to a national conference in Jos. The students were travelling from Owerri (Imo State) to Jos to attend a national conference of the National Fellowship of Christian Medical Laboratory Science Students when they were attacked around the border between Kaduna and Jos.

“Two of the students were shot dead on the spot, while many were seriously injured.”
The spokesperson for IMSU, Mr. Ralph Njokuobi, confirmed the attack.

http://timeofgist.com/tragedy-two-imsu-students-killed-along-kaduna-jos-road-by-deadly-armed-robbers-photo/

Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by JFACTOR1(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2016
TRIBUTE TO AJOY AMARACHI IHEZIE, DISTRICT GIRLS PRESIDENT, ORLU DISTRICT, ASSEMBLIES OF GOD NIGERIA

When you left my office last week and said bye, I didn't know it will be till eternity. Your District Girls Sec Gen had a strange feeling the day before your demise. Just at about 9am on Saturday, I got the news. I refused to believe it's true. I didn't know how to break the news to the Assemblies of God Orlu District Youth Community. No, I refuse to believe you are no more. Not after we discussed on new strategies for carting the course of Orlu District Youth and Girls Ministries Department. Not after we shared ideas. Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Can I just wake up from this dream? I went to take a second look at your last whatsapp dp...
It reads
"JOS 2016.......Pray 4me.....on my way to my promise Land. God lead us safely".
I didn't know JOS 2016 meant "JOINING OUR SAVIOUR 2016".
Again, I thought of the part that reads "on my way to my promise Land. "
I know Jos State was never what you had in mind. You meant PARADISE.
Ajoy, why did you leave us so soon. My heart is heavy, we are deep in grief. Tears can't stop flowing. We grew up together. Attended same primary school. We had high hopes. Concidentally, we became Presidents of both the Youths and Girls departments respectively. We recorded successes. What a vacuum you have created. A dedicated, humble, creative, intelligent, beautiful queen. I didnt forget the cake u prepared and gave me, and later asked me how it tasted. Then we discussed a lot on how to build a business around it.
Chaiiii.
Death! death!! death!!!, you are CALLOUS and WICKED.
After several years of seeking admission, God blessed you with two simultaneously. You ran a course at FedPoly Nekede at the same time Medical Lab Science Dept IMSU while still heading Orlu Dist Girls Department effectively.
Amiiiiiii, what happens to all the visions you shared with me. How can I type "RIP" for you. No! Except it means RETURN IF POSSIBLE.
I love you
AG Girls Dept, Orlu Dist loves you
AG Youth Dept, Orlu Dist loves you
MLS loves you
IMSU loves you
ACMLS IMSU loves you
CASOR IMSU loves you
DMI loves you
CMCI loves
Adieu Baby
Adieu a visionary leader
Adieu my President
Adieu a virtuous mother we never had.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yours
Amb Okpe James Chidi
District President
Orlu District
Assemblies of God, Nigeria
Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by ibrams(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
so touching....
Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by JFACTOR1(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Still can't believe that you are gone. Day after day I call your number hoping to hear your voice telling me... "Ihee good morning, how far? How is life? Chai, anaemekwa. Biko jisie ike ooh..." Everyday I revisit our last chat on whatsapp and I will see in your status ..."last seen today at 2:55pm" and I will assume that you just logged out. I can't stop crying because of your sudden departure. Am posting and writing this with a very broken heavy heart. Your death has really affected me health-wise and psychologically. Am full of pains. This is a very big tragedy to me, Assemblies of God Orlu District Girls, Assemblies of God Orlu District Youths, Assemblies of God Orlu District Presbytery and Assemblies of God General Council as a whole. CHAII.... Our Girls' President! A Rare Gem! A Potential Mother!! A Virtuous Woman!!! IS GONE....
From
Ebere Ihechiliuru
Sec Gen
Girls Department
Assemblies of God Orlu District
Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by JFACTOR1(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2016
A MESSAGE FROM AJOY ,
A GREAT FRIEND AND MY COACH.

Hey everybody,
I hope this doesn't reach you too late.
I don't want you to worry,
Because life up here is great.
I can't wait for you to see the beauty of
heaven,
But I know it's not your time.
I really miss you friends,
But I know you'll be just fine.
You know I can see you right,
So please stop shedding tears.
I'm perfectly fine,
So conquer all your fears.
I'll be watching your every move.
But relax! I won't spill your beans nor rice.
But stop all those naughty things you do,
Because you know there's nothing I
can't see from here.
I need you to come here to meet me,
But not if you misbehave,
So please keep God in your heart,
And you'll be safe and saved.
Hey guys I know you miss me.
It's really hard not to.
But please, please stop grieving,
Because you're making me sad too.
You guys have been a great family,
And I am truly blessed.
You've raised me through my earthly life,
Now God will do the rest.
He's really a great person,
And an even better friend,
So I'm in great hands,
And on Him you can also depend.
Oh, I'm getting carried away.
I want to say so many things,
But I really have to go now,
Because today I'm getting my wings.
Bye good friends, I love you forever and please remain a blessing that are, don't let anything change you.
Be good. I'll be watching!!!
From my promised land.
Ajoy Amara Ihezie.

Please share this message if she means anything to you....

https://www.facebook.com/iyke.uzoma.90?pnref=story
Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by fiftynaira(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Too sad.

Rest in peace
Re: One Of The Two IMSU Students Killed Along Kaduna-jos Gets Buried Today by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2016
A price everyone must pay. May it not come now or soon

(1) (Reply)

Most Iconic Bridges Around The World. / Travel Start Nigeria Scammers / Topic has need removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.