Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom (1633 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by MrAJQ(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
You no get job, you just dey fire dey born and you
went to another man country to be claiming right. Is this man alright at all? *Laughs* Are they (he and his wife) serious? That is the question The Sun UK asked.

The man and his wife say what they need from council is a free 6-double-bedrooms for them and their eight children.

Trust Oyinbo people in UK. They have lambasted
him, some saying he should go back to Africa and tell his government to provide him with even a free one-bedroom flat and see what he'll get.

Photos have emerged of one of the council houses
turned down by the migrant family-of-10 because it was too small – and “didn’t even have a dining
room”.

Cameroon-born Arnold Mballe Sube, 33, came to
Britain with his wife Jeanne and their 7 children four years ago because the NHS agreed to fund a £27,000 degree for him.

The dad-of-eight has since bagged £108,000 hand-
outs in a year. The family, since boosted by the
arrival of a three-month-old daughter, now live in a four-bed house, kitted out with big flatscreen tellies , games devices and a Sky HD box.

But Arnold, whose family ran up a £21,000 bill for
food when the council put them in a hotel for four
months, wants out of “the worst place they have
ever lived.” Lol!

He is furious at only being offered a five-bedroom
property. He said: “ There wasn’t space for the things of ten people. It didn’t even have a dining room.”

Arnold, who uses one bedroom as a gym/office, said: “Me and my family have been neglected. We are living in a three-bedroom house and there’s not enough room for us.

“It’s so cramped and the conditions are terrible. My children are starting school and we can’t stay here any longer.

The council is trying to make things hard for us. My wife is a full-time mother and I am a student. They’re just making excuses. “ We need a five or six-bedroom house with double rooms to comfortably fit our family.”

Arnold moved to France at 18 and started a family
with Jeanne, both from Cameroon. He wanted to
study psychiatric nursing but failed to find a suitable course so moved to Britain with seven children.

The NHS funded the annual £9,000 cost of his three-year degree at the University of Bedfordshire while they were housed in a five-bed council property in Luton.

They were evicted when the landlord decided to
sell. So the council booked them into two rooms at
the town’s £160-per-night Hampton by Hilton hotel for four months at a cost of £38,400 .

When Arnold refused to pay the extra £21,000 room service and restaurant bill run up by the family, the council coughed for that too.

Arnold said: “We couldn’t cook. Children were eating on the carpet. We were ordering room service, chicken and chips, Chinese food. We had to order it twice per day for all the kids and all the family.

“The council said I had to pay a bill for living in the
hotel. That was very traumatising because we didn’t
ask for them to put us there.”
The couple were then moved into a four-bed house
in Bletchley, Bucks, but complained because it is too
small, especially with the arrival of their last
daughter Mary, now three months.
Arnold and Jeanne, 33, both have smartphones, a
laptop, with a 60inch flatscreen TV and Sky HD box in
their front room, plus a 52inch telly in their
bedroom.
Their children — Mejane, 16, Fabian, 13, Analia, 13,
Prosper, 10, Dylan, nine, six-year-old twins Sharon
and Stacy, and baby Mary — also have a TV and an
Xbox with dozens of games.
The family have received annual hand-outs worth
£44,000 since their arrival.
It is made up of housing and child benefits, as well
as child tax credits and Arnold’s NHS course
payments.

But their hotel stay has pushed that total to
£108,000 in the last 12 months.
Yet unhappy Arnold, who was offered a five-bed
property last month, said: “ We are entitled to six
bedrooms. I believe that the council has to support
me in order for me to become a positive person and
contribute to the tax system .”

UK citizens react
A neighbour said last night: “They’ve got some cheek.
I’d bite the council’s hand off if they offered me a
five-bed house.
They’re too fussy and they shouldn’t
be allowed to get away with it.”

Another said: “I think it’s a disgrace. There are
people out on the streets in the city centre and ex-
soldiers with nowhere to live. It is a struggle but
don’t go on and moan about it.”

Councillor Tom Shaw, responsible for housing at
Luton Borough Council, said: “We have managed to
find them a large four-bed house and then a five-
bed which they turned down.

“We can’t be any more sympathetic. We can’t just
magic property that people want out of thin air.”
Antonio Lambis said, "Send them back to their
f@cking country. That is the right thing to do. Oh and
by the way, I am a UK taxpayer."

- Arnold should count himself lucky that he's in a
country where there is a thing called 'government'.

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by mhizAnnie(f): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
And u keep giving birth every Saturday but u don't have money and u have the mouth to complain About the government...lmao this is just too funny

1 Like

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
We need to see his pet. It's either a pig or a rabbit (or both).
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by cybug: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by dominique(f): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
What is stopping him and his wife from working and providing for their family, are they disabled? Very unserious sets of people. If the country vex and deport them now, they'll start shouting racism. Yeye dey stink

1 Like

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Oyinbo self mumu no be small. Send the baby factory people out your land.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by TamedWolf90: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
dominique:
What is stopping him and his wife from working and providing for their family, are they disabled? Very unserious sets of people. If the country vex and deport them now, they'll start shouting racism. Yeye dey stink

Easy there Tiger.... Dominique Fine morning...
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by MrAJQ(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
Oyinbo self mumu no be small. Send the baby factory people out your land.

Lol
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by MrAJQ(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Ok! I can see Lalasticlala laughing out his ass. Am sure he won't be selfish to laugh alone.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by ATERI(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Since I have been in London, this is the first time I would hear of a black European behaving like this; it`s usually native Brits that raise children on benefit while shouting human rights. It`s therefore not a surprise that the right-wing newspapers are having a swell time splashing it across their front pages. And anything abroad that is capable of embarrassing the black man often enjoys priority on Nairaland. Anyway, UK has voted to leave the EU, so they don`t have to worry about isolated cases such as this.

The Polish factory worker that was punched to death by white racists in Harlow, about two weeks ago, didn`t commit the crime of bringing one wife and eight children to London. Neither is the black Pole that had her hair set on fire on a Manchester bus!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by thedarkside: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
make this english mofos shvt-up and do the needfull...........didnt they colonized nigeria??...do we want to start counting what they stole from us..??..

we nigerians,deserve all rights of the british people according to the commonwealth laws..

give him a house to reorganise his family-...

according to ghadaffi europe owes africa 777trillion dollars..sooo shvt up or get busted!!!... angry angry angry
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by kinibigdeal(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is why i want Trump
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
thedarkside:

make this english mofos shvt-up and do the needfull...........didnt they colonized nigeria??...do we want to start counting what they stole from us..??..

we nigerians,deserve all rights of the british people according to the commonwealth laws..

give him a house to reorganise his family-...

according to ghadaffi europe owes africa 777trillion dollars..sooo shvt up or get busted!!!... angry angry angry

Nigga calm your tits. He is a Cameroonian, not a Nigerian.

So because Ghadaffi said it that automatically makes it right?

1 Like

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by walemoney007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
ATERI:
Since I have been in London, this is the first time I would hear of a black European behaving like this; it`s usually native Brits that raise children on benefit while shouting human rights. It`s therefore not a surprise that the right-wing newspapers are having a swell time splashing it across their front pages. And anything abroad that is capable of embarrassing the black man often enjoys priority on Nairaland. Anyway, UK has voted to leave the EU, so they don`t have to worry about isolated cases such as this.

The Polish factory worker that was punched to death by white racists in Harrow, about two weeks ago, didn`t commit the crime of bringing one wife and eight children to London. Neither is the black Pole that had her hair set on fire on a Manchester bus!
please what do you mean by "black European"...let the guy go back to Cameroon and try this nonsense
Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by ATERI(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
walemoney007:
please what do you mean by "black European"...let the guy go back to Cameroon and try this nonsense

He was in France for over a decade before relocating to the UK, so he is a a French/European citizen

Now, Jamie Approaching, 36, hit the headlines a couple of years ago when he committed murder, only for journalists to discover that he already had 17 convictions before he murdered an innocent man. It was later revealed that Mr Cumming had 17 children with 15 women. He is a white man, born and raised in the United Kingdom. If a man with one wife and eight children should be deported, where would you suggest they send a white man born in the UK who impregnated 15 women without a job? My point is, in discussing a case like this, we must not lose our sense of proportion!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Black Man With 8 Children Is Angry That Council Gave Him Only 5 Bedroom by thedarkside: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Nigga calm your tits. He is a Cameroonian, not a Nigerian.

So because Ghadaffi said it that automatically makes it right?

yes...you should support anything,and i repeat anything thats in your favour!!!..imagine that load of money for black-people?...

the mofos can pay it up in rates...we dont care,walahi......

till then,we dont give a shi shi about them....

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Pardons First Black Heavyweight Champion, Jack Johnson / Trump Has Been Announced Winner Of US 2020 Election / Nationalization Of Russian Assets Abroad Is 'a Double-edged Weapon', Says Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.