Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers (3264 Views)

Transaction Officers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers / U-connect Is Currently Recruiting For Transaction Officers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by skiguy123(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2016
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Sales related position. Preferably in the Banking sector.

Qualification
o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits
o. Salary is very attractive
o Medical Insurance(HMO) and Pension

Mode of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the Job Position and their preferred location as subject of the mail e.g Transaction Officer-Ondo. Make sure you include the following in the body of your mail
1. FULL NAME
2 DATE OF BIRTH
3.QUALIFICATION AND GRADE
4.LOCATION
5. PHONE NUMBER

Deadline: Not specified
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by ishaq062(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
mr lawal I have applied before and no responds and I send you a mail this early this week. may I know if u want me to re apply? kindly respond.
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by ofeshe(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Applied
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by Generaloluseye: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am a Bsc holder. Can I apply.
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by Jiboh: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
skiguy123:
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Sales related position. Preferably in the Banking sector.

Qualification
o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits
o. Salary is very attractive
o Medical Insurance(HMO) and Pension

Mode of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the Job Position and their preferred location as subject of the mail e.g Transaction Officer-Ondo. Make sure you include the following in the body of your mail
1. FULL NAME
2 DATE OF BIRTH
3.QUALIFICATION AND GRADE
4.LOCATION
5. PHONE NUMBER

Deadline: Not specified
Pls mr lawal I recieve ur call on Monday to go for interview @ unified payments on 19th by 10am, but I was late bcs der is much traffic, traved frm ib, so they told me to come back next week Tuesday, pls hw true is dat sir
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by frajoe2reel: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jiboh:

Pls mr lawal I recieve ur call on Monday to go for interview @ unified payments on 19th by 10am, but I was late bcs der is much traffic, traved frm ib, so they told me to come back next week Tuesday, pls hw true is dat sir
Hi what time were you asked to come i also missed mine
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by Jiboh: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
frajoe2reel:

Hi what time were you asked to come i also missed mine

9am.....can mr Lawal help us on d matter?...bcs dey told me der to come the following week
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by frajoe2reel: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Jiboh:

9am.....can mr Lawal help us on d matter?...bcs dey told me der to come the following week
I dont know but we should keep calling him
Re: U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Transaction Officers by Jiboh: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2016
frajoe2reel:

I dont know but we should keep calling him

I called him, he said he's on leave

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Are Needed For A Leading Financial Services Institution / Vacant Job For Transaction Service Representative In A Reputable Financial Firm / African Alliance Insurance Plc Interview Invite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.