Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Your Laughter Scares The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Laughter Scares The Devil. (1354 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Laughter Scares The Devil. by uchkochi(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Your laughter defeats the devil more than your prayers. Why? The devil cannot stand where there is joy just as fish cannot survive outside water. So rejoice and laugh even when there is nothing to laugh about.
Re: Your Laughter Scares The Devil. by TrajansKong: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
uchkochi:
Your laughter defeats the devil more than your prayers. Why? The devil cannot stand where there is joy just as fish cannot survive outside water. So rejoice and laugh even when there is nothing to laugh about.

Yes, laugh!

1 Like

Re: Your Laughter Scares The Devil. by TrajansKong: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Laugh, I say!!

Re: Your Laughter Scares The Devil. by HCpaul(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Most definite.

In fact, the devil has more chances of owning the universe than God him/it self.

A single laugh on an atheist cheek is equivalent to a trillion prayer points of the Christians.

Mind you, we don't laugh on the mountain.

(1) (Reply)

God Idea Is A Joke! / The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update / Crisis Of Faith...pls I Need Answers To Some Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.