Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Who Created The Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created The Creator (2966 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created The Creator by Kunbee: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2009
Atheists:

Are you a[b] christian[/b]/muslim ? If you agnostic/atheist then fine !

grin
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
me i just hope and pray that i will see the creator on judgement day,hope hes gonna still not made invisible to us that day,atleast we would be assured that he is, i mean see him face to face,parly with him,dine with him and others,then we would be like, O MY DAYS,THIS IS GOD grin
Re: Who Created The Creator by Gidado1565: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
smiley smileyMr ATHEIST you will know who created the Creator in your grave cool cool
Re: Who Created The Creator by lightwalk(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2009
You want to know who created the Creator?
Think outside the BOX
The creator does not want you to know
I am who I am
cool
Re: Who Created The Creator by kolaoloye(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2009
uplawal:

me i just hope and pray that i will see the creator on judgement day,hope hes gonna still not made invisible to us that day,atleast we would be assured that he is, i mean see him face to face,parly with him,dine with him and others,then we would be like, O MY DAYS,THIS IS GOD grin

For you to see God you have to be born again. Don't forget there is only one God,the creator.
Re: Who Created The Creator by manmustwac(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
kola oloye:

For you to see God you have to be born again. Don't forget there is only one God,the creator.
why do you have to be brainwashed born again to see god? why can't he just reveal himself? don't you believe that this planet would be a better place if god revealed himself to the masses?
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 28, 2009
@KOLA OLOYE,hope ure okay, pls dnt ever tell me to be born again,i was more born again than u o before in xtianity but ur term of born again is totally wrong, and when did xtians start to call God ONE,or as he ceased to be THREE
Re: Who Created The Creator by kolaoloye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
@uplawal,
My problem with you is that you are not ready to learn. Have you ever come across any of my contribution so far in any of the fora where i talked about 3 Gods?
There is only one God. You call Him Allah while i call Him Jehovah.

If you were as intelligent as i thought you could have asked me how i discovered that there is only one God.
Bear this thing in mind: 'there is no perfect religion', besides God did not institute any. If you doubt it then
tell me what  "Hidnah Siratal  Limustakinah" means.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
@KOLA OLOYE,see kola oloye asking me what idhina siratal limustakeen means,and who told you theres no religion?the only religion is ISLAM and ALLAH completed it for us through PROPHET MUHAMMADafter series of other PROPHETS
Re: Who Created The Creator by Horus(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
The life of the Black man and woman has no beginning. It is self-generated and self-created at the beginning of creation that has no beginning. Therefore the human bodies, the bodies of the Black man and woman, have always existed. They are the primary form of life, without beginning or end, without source or sink. These two bodies are the source of all life in the universe, as well as the sink of all life in that at the end of the universe they take all life back into themselves. Together they are the unification of every form of life that has ever existed in the past, all the way back to eternity, and also life that exists now as well as life that will ever exist in the endless future. All the past, present, and future life-forms are contained and unified in the body of the Black person, the man with male life and the woman having all forms of female life, but only when the two are united as one in mind and heart. The original totems or prototypes are the source of all other types of life-forms. The later forms evolve from these by means of a law of evolution called the law of integrity. According to modern scientists, all life-forms evolve from lower life forms by a law of evolution called survival of the fittest. That is false. The true law of evolution is called the law of integrity of character. This law means that all plants and animals evolve according to the integrity of the character of the dominant culture on earth. The evolution or the physical development of plants and animals follows precisely in the footsteps of the morality or immorality of those who comprise the dominant civilization. In the case of the ancient culture of our blacks ancestors before the advent of the light races, the animals and plants were far different that they are today. The largest animals were much larger than they are today, and the tallest trees were much taller also. They reflected the stature of the black people who lived then. They were tall people, averaging about 7½ feet tall. The sizes of the largest animals and the tallest trees were a symbol of the dignified stature of these people. Furthermore, there were no animals like apes,hyenas, crows, bats, rats, mosquitoes and other foul animals. All these vile animals as well as poisonous plants started developing 6,000 years ago. Their development is a direct reflection of the nature of the rulers of the world. To be specific, bloodsucking animals and other parasites are a direct reflection of the parasitic nature of the light races, especially as it is most obvious among Jews,Arabs and other Near East Asians. Foul animals like snakes reflect their deceptive nature, especially those of caucasians and Far East Asians like the Chinese and Japanese. Other disgusting animals represent other foul natures of these people. Before the light races came into existence, these animals did not exist as they are today. After the races were born and started showing their evil nature, the foul animals then began to develop accordingly. But not all animals were affected to the same extent. Some animals still retain a large part of their purity. For example, most cats, especially lions, tigers, etc retain most of their pure nature. Dogs on the other hand were mostly affected, as can be seen in the dog family like coyotes, hyenas, and all the dogs that have been bred from them. There is only one dog that remained unaffected by the appearance of the evil nature of the light races, and that is the African dog known as pharaoh's hound, which is black in color and still exists today in some parts of Africa. This clean, non-smelling, nonbarking, majestic dog is represented in ancient black Egyptian art as the God Anubis.
Re: Who Created The Creator by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2009
pls keep this to your self grin
Re: Who Created The Creator by AbuSafwan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
Gidado1565:

My first question to the atheist will be: "What is the definition of God?" For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say, ‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept of God. His concept of God would be derived from the surroundings in which he lives. The god that a large number of people worship has got human qualities - therefore he does not believe in such a god. Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.

If a non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; in his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam. The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam. Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time, it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim i.e. Islam is a merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic, reason and science; if I present the correct facts about Islam, that non-Muslim may Inshallah accept Islam.

Similarly the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God which he shall Insha Allah not refuse.
The methods of proving the existence of God with usage of the material provided in the ‘Concept of God in Islam’ to an atheist may satisfy some but not all.

Many atheists demand a scientific proof for the existence of God. I agree that today is the age of science and technology. Let us use scientific knowledge to kill two birds with one stone, i.e. to prove the existence of God and simultaneously prove that the Qur’an is a revelation of God.

If a new object or a machine, which no one in the world has ever seen or heard of before, is shown to an atheist or any person and then a question is asked, " Who is the first person who will be able to provide details of the mechanism of this unknown object? After little bit of thinking, he will reply, ‘the creator of that object.’ Some may say ‘the producer’ while others may say ‘the manufacturer.’ What ever answer the person gives, keep it in your mind, the answer will always be either the creator, the producer, the manufacturer or some what of the same meaning, i.e. the person who has made it or created it. Don’t grapple with words, whatever answer he gives, the meaning will be same, therefore accept it.
http://www.islam101.com/tauheed/provingGodExists.htm

Thank you Gidodo for your logical and intelligent retort to atheims and in sha Allah I will deal with them in my next special post.
Re: Who Created The Creator by bawomolo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
kola oloye:

born again in what theology?

hinduism?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introduction To Ifa Religoin / Who Says Virginity Lost Can Never Be Regained? / The Role Of The Blessed Virgin MARY In Salvation History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.