Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service (21430 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by metronaija2: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
President Buhari, Senate President, Bukola Saraki and National security adviser Babagana Monguno pictured at a Jumat service in Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-buhari-and-saraki-at-jumat-service.html

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by metronaija2: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided Evil men. My salary has been slashed. God punish APC angry angry

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by agwom(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by salabscholar01(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sai baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by dedons: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Two useless criminals.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by DICKtator: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by oscarjulliet: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
noted
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Ajusshi: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
To be honest, Bubu seems to be enjoying his supper 'cluelessness'. Always smiling sheepishly is all his recent pictures. Blissful ignoranmus cum El Dullardino grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by OnWebTech: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank you..

We have seen them
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Lusola15: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
they are now friends abi

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by pafygodo: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Should that be in the news?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by 8kingz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
ko
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by AntiWailer: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
slyxavi:
Allah the goddess won't answer the prayers of a gworo chewing kunu sipping bastard and pedophile like bubu

No need for all this madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by dauddy97(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
jumat Mubarak to u all nairalanders

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by omofunaab(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari continue losing ur supporters
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by sathel(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Two fools

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Nairadays: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice.

Like play like play, saraki don siddon for there. I felt the party should just leave him alone.

A revolution might not always be picture perfect like the picture above.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria is in a state of Buhari.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by timeman: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anytime i see saraki i feel sorry for this country.
This page is dedicated to all Afonja Towncriers. A great warrior who frustrated the life of ojukwu.
Kiss the truth!
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by ceeethru(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
It shows to all Nigerians that during military rule, it was ldiagbon who was showing buhari how to govern. Mr president have nothing to offer, he came to power so he can match Obj's record...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by amolak: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
baba
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Obalomerue: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is lovely but God will judge.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by saintkel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
And so? Dis days its pictures of polithiefians
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by Ajusshi: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
angry
Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by snezBaba: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
slyxavi:
Allah the goddess won't answer the prayers of a gworo chewing kunu sipping bastard and pedophile like bubu

Basically Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by 1Dray(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I thought you were once an ardent Buharist.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by anonimi: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrkayusfit:

....but their own salary and benefits dey even increase.
Bloody HYPOCRITES in the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

“It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go. `That is, we should make every effort to have the real sector-agric mining and manufacturing.

“The budget deserves the support of everyone, including my colleagues on the other side. When we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us,” he said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service by GMBuhari: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
So wetin come happen ? he mean say dem don padi ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atiku’s Peter Obi Pick Divided South-East - Thisday Newspaper / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.