Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65359 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by SlimChay: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2016
PreciousBro:

And what should her sisters do? smiley i no send you o

na help i dey help you na Lol
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by PreciousBro: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2016
SlimChay:

na help i dey help you na Lol

cool She's intelligent,any female relative of hers must share same gene. smiley
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by macaranta(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Two wrongs, the girl in his bedroom and the guy forcing her. However, the op should not be labeled the rapist without corroborated evidence, sometimes we get brain frozen and really don't know what best decisions to take under certain circumstances.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by realkingqueen(f): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm..I'm speechless to say the the least..I just registered on this site today and I stumbled on this thread..my two years in Nigeria have been something else but this is the height of it...so y'all supporting the rapist and his friend mean to tell me that there is something in this world that justifies the deadly and monstrous act called rape..so receiving a gift from a guy automatically means you're gonna pay him back with sex..wow!..I can't believe this is the way Nigerian guys reason,this is totally shocking and to make matters worse some girls indirectly or directly supported this act!..e.g crazyquinn and co,you girls should not forget karma is a dam cos you can't come here and lie y'all have never received a gift from a guy...and for the guys spending on a girl should NOT be cos you wanna have sex with her,like can't you spend on a girl cos you just like her? I have met guys who got really expensive gifts for me just cos they admire me and a girl can actually have sex with you even without you spending a dime on her!..y'all really need to grow the f**k up and stop this stupidity,stop supporting evil,sex is supposed to be consensual for crying out loud!! to the rapist since when you spend on a girl you expect sex and the said girl refuse to have sex with you why not stop spending and break up with her and the evil friend who couldn't stop his friend from raping a girl,you are the worst human being I have ever heard of,you guys are really lucky this happened in a country where corruption and injustice is the order or the day,if you tried this in other countries you should be facing a minimum of 20yrs jail time where you guys are gonna be raped over and over again by you fellow guys.IDIOTIC FOOLS

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2016
realkingqueen:
hmmm..I'm speechless to say the the least..I just registered on this site today and I stumbled on this thread..my two years in Nigeria have been something else but this is the height of it...so y'all supporting the rapist and his friend mean to tell me that there is something in this world that justifies the deadly and monstrous act called rape..so receiving a gift from a guy automatically means you're gonna pay him back with sex..wow!..I can't believe this is the way Nigerian guys reason,this is totally shocking and to make matters worse some girls indirectly or directly supported this act!..e.g crazyquinn and co,you girls should not forget karma is a dam cos you can't come here and lie y'all have never received a gift from a guy...and for the guys spending on a girl should NOT be cos you wanna have sex with her,like can't you spend on a girl cos you just like her? I have met guys who got really expensive gifts for me just cos they admire me and a girl can actually have sex with you even without you spending a dime on her!..y'all really need to grow the f**k up and stop this stupidity,stop supporting evil,sex is supposed to be consensual for crying out loud!! to the rapist since when you spend on a girl you expect sex and the said girl refuse to have sex with you why not stop spending and break up with her and the evil friend who couldn't stop his friend from raping a girl,you are the worst human being I have ever heard of,you guys are really lucky this happened in a country where corruption and injustice is the order or the day,if you tried this in other countries you should be facing a minimum of 20yrs jail time where you guys are gonna be raped over and over again by you fellow guys.IDIOTIC FOOLS
Don't get me wrong dear, I don't support rape! I just think both of them are at fault smiley
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by iRepNaija1: 2:00am On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

Nope. There is no such thing. As humans we are all naturally selfish. There must be a form of self gratification for any act of "kindness".

The op should have stopped the rape from happening in the first place. His friend would have listened to him. Not waiting till AFTER the rape to become guilty.

That's your business. I've given and been given gifts because it came from a genuine, not selfish, place.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by realkingqueen(f): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Don't get me wrong dear, I don't support rape! I just think both of them are at fault smiley
for real you don't support rape and yet you still think both of them are at fault.are you kidding me??
CrazyQuinn:
for real you don't support rape and yet you still think both of them are at fault.are you kidding me??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ikville(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Dis is d dumbest shit i ever read, & u had d audacity to ask for opinions! Wen u had d chance to stop dat rubbish from happening, u didnt do anything, instead like d pervert u r, u laid back & enjoyed d show. Now u r soliciting sympathies as if u r in a difficult position. For ur info, u betta fast & pray dat d poor girl doznt report d matta to d police cos u r already an accomplice in d crime..u r in as much trouble as ur idiotic friend. Who cares wetha d girl was scamming ur equally dumb friend. At least she didnt use force. Instead of getting smart & devising strategies of his own to get d betta of d girl, he had to put d poor girl thru dat hell. Wot if d girl was ur sista? Wud u lay back & enjoy d show?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ikville(m): 5:03am On Sep 11, 2016
respect yourself. I'm not a rapist. I don't need to rape a woman. My money can get me any woman I want.

U may not be d rapist but u r a fvcking pedophile. Guys like u & ur sick friend can hav a hard in d montuary! Ur money cant get u shit...daz why u stoop so low like animals to rape girls

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lexxyburg(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2016
Some people wan kill themselves here ontop another person slack toto. na una sabi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ikville(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2016
respect yourself. I'm not a rapist. I don't need to rape a woman. My money can get me any woman I want.

U may not be d rapist but u r a fvcking pedophile. Guys like u & ur sick friend can hav a hard on d montuary! Ur money cant get u shit...daz why u stoop so low like animals to rape girls
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sisisioge: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2016
At this point, I was hoping to read that the said guys have been arrested through thorough police intelligence! The most painful is that the OP watched his friend rape a girl for about 20mins! How does he sleep at night? Can't his address be traced or something? The moffo!
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by hahn(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2016
iRepNaija1:

That's your business. I've given and been given gifts because it came from a genuine, not selfish, place.

Does giving make you feel good?

Then you got something back wink
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DavidEsq(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2016
DeLioncourt:
bro. if she wants it reported, she should do it herself. Don't go sticking your nose where e no concern you. Don't forget that naija police is not your friend...it's your money that is their friend. They will milk you when the matter no dey your hand.
Let your friend know what he did wasn't cool and if possible i'd suggest making peace with the girl...because in truth you can be held complicit (aiding and abetting).
Sha try to keep the matter out of the police station.
By what stretch of imagination is his presence and knowledge aiding , abetting? Did he hold down the victim t enable h frnd porous her? Did he lock the door against the victim to prevent her from escaping his frnd's longman? Even a case wr a friend restrained the victim's frnd from rescuing the victim was being successfully as no aiding and abetting. Although, I know of a possible crime he may ha committed, it's certainly not aiding and abetting.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by OpenGames: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Pascalville:
really... Don't start this here pls...why will u collect money from someone...is he her father

Why should he want sex? Is she his wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by OpenGames: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2016
freshvine:

Why will I run a circus with you when your brain has been tilted towards non objective application?

You don't have the rational mind to sustain this argument cos it's glaring your myopic standpoint is sentiment driven and I don't want to give you that pleasure to fantasize to oblivion.

I know your nectar is sweet and free, why not patronize those with what you live for?

The lady provided the template for crime to exercise and you want me to exemplify her and condemn the guy. Because arm robbery is a crime, will you leave your doors ajar at night and hope they don't come?

If you condemn the action of the girl, you've succeeded in dealing with the root problem and rape will reduce drastically in the society but if you keep saying "no matter what" other young lady will think it is legal to deceive a man into believing they're in a relationship with him with the notion of zapping his wealth with no benefit to the guy and such demeanor encourages rape.

I know that someday you'll will have a son and your advice to him when he is of age won't be different from the others, "beware of the foolish girls who's after your money and would want to render you useless". This girl represent one of those mothers warmed their male children about and in this case, the guy was smart to extract his wages.

Men this right here is why I advise all the females I know to buy a small knife, the foldable kind like d one used in the movie Face-Off. So that if any nigger tries anything..You render him childless immediately.
Abi is it not because they know they are stronger physically than girls that the Ops supporters are making mouth up and down?
Ladies just equalise by having a very sharp object handy at all times. Then we ll know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Funlordjnr: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2016
grin

"Game of rape season 1!"

Why did the o.p deactivate sef?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

This is the only sensible and humane comment I have read from this moniker since I have come across it.

I must be dreaming.

So, I "make sense", but you still sneak in a nice insult to follow the "compliment". grin. I'm not necessarily pissed off, though, it is you after all. Ironically, I find your own comments to be silly most of the time. You try too hard to make sense and be philosophical, you hardly ever succeed at either and you constantly miss the direction of common sense.

So, when you say this is the only comment of mine you deem sensible, I can only shake my head in pity for you and those who lap up your bullshiit like hungry dogs in a dystopian existence. The world is obviously more fvcked up that I thought.

Anyway, happy Sunday. kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DeLioncourt: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
DavidEsq:

By what stretch of imagination is his presence and knowledge aiding , abetting? Did he hold down the victim t enable h frnd porous her? Did he lock the door against the victim to prevent her from escaping his frnd's longman? Even a case wr a friend restrained the victim's frnd from rescuing the victim was being successfully as no aiding and abetting. Although, I know of a possible crime he may ha committed, it's certainly not aiding and abetting.

My bad. I'm not a lawyer. But upon further review, you will agree with me that he is guilty of criminal negligence.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Benwems(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2016
cococandy:
did you type that so that one dude on this thread will like you and send you pm? Maybe marry you?

Because I've seen stupid women like you do and say stupid things to win male approval. But this is way up there.

You're a girl. Has no one ever given you a gift? Do you deserve to be raped for accepting something you thought was given in good spirit? One day your daughter or grand daughter will suffer for that your comment up there. It's not a curse or a bad wish. It's merely me stating the obvious. Your type contribute to this nightmare we are seeing now. Excusing, encouraging and praising rapists only makes them more daring and perpetuates the practice. One day one guy who was directly or indirectly influenced by that your comment will think it's okay to rape a female somewhere because he gave her gifts in the process of wooing her. Let's hope that girl is not yours or mine even.

Yes It could even be mine. That's why I'm concerned:
madam stop deceiving yourself and been one sided. You are talking about Gift. When I was in the university if I give my lecturer gift(s) just before or after an examination must of them always rejected it because they know the implications. Only the corrupt ones accepted my gifts, the upright ones rejected them. You give gifts for different reasons. The girl knows why the guy was give her gifts, its simply for sexual relationship. if she is decent and responsible, she would turn down MUST of the gifts. She knows she is not ready for sex, then she should have send booboo, please ooo these gifts are too much, I want you use your money wisely and prudent. Gift me gifts only on special occasions like my birthday, valentine day and christmas. It's enough instead she was demanding endlessly. If we look carefully, you would see the same is dating multiple guys (3-5 other guys) yet she doesn't want to sleep with him. Let me inform you because you said you are married. If a male admirer constantly gives you gifts and you or your husband report him to police. it is crime against our customary law. police will charge him to court for "enticing" you with gifts. Same thing for the girl. collecting gifts in false pretence like the girl is doing is also a crime and against the law. If he goes to police and report the girl that she is collecting gifts from him and they are both dating and she have other guys too which she is in an intimate relationship with. Police will arrest her and charge her to court for deceit and pretence. Quote me anywhere, I know the law. The guy is wrong, the girl is also wrong. They should both be reported to the police and charged to court.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by joseph1832(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

"Game of rape season 1!"

Why did the o.p deactivate sef?
Na real game of rape. grin Actually I believe the Op deactivated because the story is a second grade lie.

You know how people come here to tell lies just to get recognition? LOL.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by thekingisback: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2016
realkingqueen:
I don't give 2 shades where you resided initially. You can't dine with the devil and not expect to pay our dues. That's one of the disadvantages of eating free money. I don't encourage rape but you females of nowadays are damn too greedy. You want to eat your cake and have it. You want what you can't have. What stops the girl from rejecting his gifts when she knew very well he wanted sex? As far as I'm concerned there's no case here. Those countries you're referring to are run by demented feminists and that's why things occur that. Why would she be asking for stuffs and collecting money if she knew she wasn't gonna play ball? She's not ready for premarital sex but she has premarital expenses eh? Please go and sleep you mouthpiece of ignorance.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by dragunov: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
come on. stop playing dumb. you know what you did. just admit to it. you took a passive aggressive jab at cococandy. in fact cococandy we need you here to tell us how you felt when you saw sweetcocoas post. that ought to clear this right up.

my weekend going mighty fine mademoiselle sweetcocoa
wink cheesy
Sweetcocoa vs cocoacandy. Hmmmmmmmm. So who's gwan be the ref? Coconut?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, I "make sense", but you still sneak in a nice insult to follow the "compliment". grin. I'm not necessarily pissed off, though, it is you after all. Ironically, I find your own comments to be silly most of the time. You try too hard to make sense and be philosophical, you hardly ever succeed at either and you constantly miss the direction of common sense.

So, when you say this is the only common of mine you deem sensible, I can only shake my head in pity for you and those who lap up your bullshiit like hungry dogs in a dystopian existence. The world is obviously more fvcked up that I thought.

Anyway, happy Sunday. kiss kiss
can't you just pretend to be nice for once this man? See your mouth.tongue undecided

Why you here by this time, you no dey go church?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Benwems:

madam stop deceiving yourself and been one sided. You are talking about Gift. When I was in the university if I give my lecturer gift(s) just before or after an examination must of them always rejected it because they know the implications. Only the corrupt ones accepted my gifts, the upright ones rejected them. You give gifts for different reasons. The girl knows why the guy was give her gifts, its simply for sexual relationship. if she is decent and responsible, she would turn down MUST of the gifts. She knows she is not ready for sex, then she should have send booboo, please ooo these gifts are too much, I want you use your money wisely and prudent. Gift me gifts only on special occasions like my birthday, valentine day and christmas. It's enough instead she was demanding endlessly. If we look carefully, you would see the same is dating multiple guys (3-5 other guys) yet she doesn't want to sleep with him. Let me inform you because you said you are married. If a male admirer constantly gives you gifts and you or your husband report him to police. it is crime against our customary law. police will charge him to court for "enticing" you with gifts. Same thing for the girl. collecting gifts in false pretence like the girl is doing is also a crime and against the law. If he goes to police and report the girl that she is collecting gifts from him and they are both dating and she have other guys too which she is in an intimate relationship with. Police will arrest her and charge her to court for deceit and pretence. Quote me anywhere, I know the law. The guy is wrong, the girl is also wrong. They should both be reported to the police and charged to court.
grin grin grin

What won't someone see on NL/Nigeria?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
can't you just pretend to be nice for once this man? See your mouth.tongue undecided

Why you here by this time, you no dey go church?

I swear, I'm nice. grin. Except, just like yourself, I don't suffer fools gladly. Make one toddler no use me dey learn talk.

You sabi when I go church last? Thinking of opening my own ministry soon sef. My head no dey forbid private jet. grin
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Timbuktou:

I swear, I'm nice. grin. Except, just like yourself, I don't suffer fools gladly. Make one toddler no use me dey learn talk.

You sabi when I go church last? Thinking of opening my own ministry soon sef. My head no dey forbid private jet. grin
Lol, Mr nice guy, I see you. grin

I swear me sef dey reason the matter o, e be like say you go come let's reason together o, that's one helluva lucrative business.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, Mr nice guy, I see you. grin

I swear me sef dey reason the matter o, e be like say you go come let's reason together o, that's one helluva lucrative business.

Just because I'm allergic to bullshiit, sorry Sexxkillz, doesn't mean I'm not nice, does it? cool cool

I have my plan all laid out. Na to go collect bank loan remain. I must to carry Gucci bag by force.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Timbuktou:

Just because I'm allergic to bullshiit, sorry Sexxkillz, doesn't mean I'm not nice, does it? cool cool

I have my plan all laid out. Na to go collect bank loan remain. I must to carry Gucci bag by force.
Nah, it doesn't but then miz, does make sense just like you do more often than not.grin tongue

Please involve me in the plan, I've served as my town's union treasurer before, amongst my friends/family, I'm the one usually trusted with money, even in primary school, I was entrusted with keeping the class's money whenever there was need to contribute, so you are rest assured the money we will make, will be safe. cool
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sukkot: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2016
dragunov:

Sweetcocoa vs cocoacandy. Hmmmmmmmm. So who's gwan be the ref? Coconut?
lolzzzz
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Nah, it doesn't but then miz, does make sense just like you do more often than not.grin tongue

Please involve me in the plan, I've served as my town's union treasurer before, amongst my friends/family, I'm the one usually trusted with money, even in primary school, I was entrusted with keeping the class's money whenever there was need to contribute, so you are rest assured the money we will make, will be safe. cool

"more often than not?" Aunty, I always make sense grin grin. OK, like 99% of the time.

See barawo. I'm going to be treasurer and accountant and auditor. You will be in charge of ushering.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by dragunov: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz
Sukzy, how runs now? I had a dream and i don't know how to figure its meaning. I saw myself beside some water body with ice. I saw 3 things on the ground beside me: a big lobster, a big crab, and another creature that looks like an oversized shrimp. I picked the shrimp-like creature and the lobster. I left the crab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.