Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 (793 Views)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by APCHaram: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Presidential fleet prior to Buhari's coup consisted of 2 executive jets and two helicopters.

Buhari ordered the seizure of executive jets purchased by govt owned corporations and institutions like NPA, NNPC, NEPA, NIPOST, Customs and immigration to name a few to be confiscated and handed over to the Presidential fleet.

In his 20mth despotic rule most of those aircrafts were neglected in hangers and will later be sold as scrap by the same Buhari.

Buhari campaigned against the size of the presidential fleet promising to get rid of the aircrafts by deploying the aircrafts to a national carrier.

I just had to give you guys a flash back on this same buhari who when contesting for elections condemns the presidential fleet as wasteful but that did not stop him ordering and using the NGR-001 jet as an okada and increasing the fleet to its current size back in 1984.

His first presidential function was to order for the use of the jet to go to West Germany.
Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by phemmyutd(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
can u provide a link to this rubbish u wrote?

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by amaechi1: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
phemmyutd:
can u provide a link to this rubbish u wrote?

His intention was to blackmail the president, but he ended up tell a positive side that happened during Mr president reign as military head of state. I was hoping to see where Mr president bought more fleet as captured in his head line.

As you had said it is rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by amaechi1: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCHaram:

If only your father was educated and not an Ill-informed jobless tout roaming Lagos maybe he would have told you how Buhari practically destroyed everything in nigeria back in 1984 just as he is doing now.

He simply asked for a link not insult. It is very obvious who is ill-informed and jobless.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by vedaxcool(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCHaram:

If only your father was educated and not an Ill-informed jobless tout roaming Lagos maybe he would have told you how Buhari practically destroyed everything in nigeria back in 1984 just as he is doing now.

This should ordinarily earn you a life time ban. Insulting someone because hero of thieves was told to take a hike by Nigerians clearly shows you deserve everyone pity, please accept my condolence for the lost of virtue in your life. While Jonathan aka Patron saint of corruption was buying more crafts instead of disposing them we see PMB taking a more sensible route today by instructing it be pruned down to size.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
NL moderators should do more in enforcing the forums rules, especially, rule 8. People should not be allowed to get away with posting false information and outright fabrication.
Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by todayboy: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:
NL moderators should do more in enforcing the forums rules, especially, rule 8. People should not be allowed to get away with posting false information and outright fabrication.

Kids everywhere

The op is saying facts you writing thrash

Go ask your parents or uncle if the op is lying
Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by APCHaram: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

This should ordinarily earn you a life time ban. Insulting someone because hero of thieves was told to take a hike by Nigerians clearly shows you deserve everyone pity, please accept my condolence for the lost of virtue in your life. While Jonathan aka Patron saint of corruption was buying more crafts instead of disposing them we see PMB taking a more sensible route today by instructing it be pruned down to size.

Read and weep

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4217266_screen20160909194103_png9f6b61e6376ca333283d409eddab5b6e
Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
todayboy:

Kids everywhere

The op is saying facts you writing thrash

Go ask your parents or uncle if the op is lying
Where is the source to back up his point..una go de reason like se sawdust pack full una brain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by todayboy: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Where is the source to back up his point..una go de reason like se sawdust pack full una brain...

I am the source

Are you OK now

I was old enough then experience what the op was saying
Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
todayboy:

I am the source

Are you OK now

I was old enough then experience what the op was saying
You are the source indeed! If you are charged to court for such statement and ask to produce evidence to back up your claim or face prosecution, is that what you would say? You are even worse than the OP himself..cos I know he's just here to troll..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Fleet Was Expanded By Buhari Back In 1984 by agwom(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has A New Name "Blaming Blamer" From Biafrans / Edo Will Enjoy Federal Presence By Voting Obaseki — Oyegun Tells Edo Voters / Buhari Gov’t Paid Boko Haram Hefty Ransom For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.