Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations (74175 Views)

List Of Radio Stations Owing N5 Billion Licence Fees Will Be Released Today– NBC / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / The Increasing Rate Of Radio Stations In Nigeria. Advantage Or Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by queenDD(f): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dream FM Enugu.. the best radio station in Enugu and one of the best in the Southeast.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by lanrock(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:
Chaii Radio O.Y.O don tey like Shonekan cheesy.

I remember that time for high school, if I don hear "Reedio Oh Why Oh" na hin be say time to wake up don reach and if I kan hear "Good morning, I am Femi Emmanuel and this is Turning point" Na hin be say I don late for school grin.

Chaii I don dey old ooh, Baba God pick up this call abeg na sad

guy you are on point. u remind me those day. @ 4pm u go here o n je ogege dudu inu n tan pon and @ 10pm u go here efura o efura o, ifura logun agba, efura o, pansa o fura, pansa ja, aja o fura, aja jin, bi onile o ba fura, ole ni yo ko............................ i miss IB

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by YourNemesis: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
States to relocate to if you would love to work at radio stations.

at least to increase your chances ..

Number 1,
Lagos State. - Ikeja

234Radio - Internet Radio; broadcasts from Nigeria, UK, USA and Jamaica - www.234radio.com . 234Radio is also available on Android and iOS platforms.
88.9 - Brilla FM - Sports Broadcast only
89.7 - Eko FM, Ikeja
90.9 - Top Radio FM
91.3 - Lagos Talks FM
92.3 - Inspiration FM -
92.9 - Bond FM
93.7 - Rhythm FM
95.1 - Wazobia FM
95.7 - LASU Radio (Lagos State University , Ojo, Lagos)
96.1 - Lagos Traffic radio
96.5 - Urban96 FM, Lagos
96.9 - Cool FM
97.3 - Classic FM
97.7 - Metro FM - FRCN
98.1 - SMOOTH FM, Lagos
98.5 - Soundcity FM, Lagos
98.9 - Kiss FM, Lagos
99.3 - Nigeria Info
99.9 - The Beat FM, Ikoyi Lagos
100.5 - RayPower FM, Alagbado
101.5 - Star FM, Ikeja
102.3 - Radio Continental, Ikosi Ketu, Lagos
102.7 - Naija FM
103.1 - Unilag FM (University of Lagos)
103.5 - Choice FM now Radio One - FRCN
104.1 - RCCG Radio, Lagos-ibadan express way
105.1 - CityFM, Oregun, Lagos
105.9 - NOUN FM (National Open University of Nigeria) Victoria Island
106.5 - Faaji FM (Also of Raypower FM)
107.5 - Radio Lagos, Ikeja (Also of Eko FM)

Total 31.

A radio station transmitting from Lagos - Ibadan expressway should be in Ogun state, not Lagos, so Lagos should reduce by 1 , and Ogun should increase by 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ogun State has more Tertiary Institutions than Radio Stations!
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
THE BEAT FM TUALEE FOR UNA OO
They gave out a plot of land to someone today
I wish it was me cry
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by ozil123: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
W fm nko?W FM is actually a new radio station in Lagos targeted at the women audience....... was stunned when I saw this station on my station list about 3 weeks ago.....also op,what of splash FM....Literally,my phone picks out close to forty stations in Lagos alone...
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
ucsparks:
THE BEAT FM TUALEE FOR UNA OO They gave out a plot of land to someone today I wish it was me cry
really? shocked
which beat FM?
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
lanrock:

guy you are on point. u remind me those day. @ 4pm u go here o n je ogege dudu inu n tan pon and @ 10pm u go here efura o efura o, ifura logun agba, efura o, pansa o fura, pansa ja, aja o fura, aja jin, bi onile o ba fura, ole ni yo ko............................ i miss IB

Yo so fúcking right bruh grin grin cheesy I miss am pass mennnnh...
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by seanwilliam(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

I remember die grin cheesy. Those people go dey even sing parts grin grin Good old days menh.... Olboi Ibadan sweet ooh.
omo naso...gone were d days oh..but NOW beat, star, petal, ti take over...
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
ozil123:
W fm nko?W FM is actually a new radio station in Lagos targeted at the women audience....... was stunned when I saw this station on my station list about 3 weeks ago.....also op,what of splash FM....Literally,my phone picks out close to forty stations in Lagos alone...
some of the stations are I Ogun

you can easily pick Ogun stations in Lagos.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
seanwilliam:
omo naso...gone were d days oh..but NOW beat, star, petal, ti take over...

Ion even know any of those oo. The new one I know is Splash Fm.

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
#IrepLAGOS
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Tundeobama(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
ibadan is a unique state that always make top four good things in Nigeria I hail una from benue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by davss02(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ah rep Ondo

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ion even know any of those oo. The new one I know is Splash Fm.
mtchew, splash don old jhoor, splash don even get another radio-lagelu fm and trust me they deliver d best..fresh fm was d best indigeneous radio in southwest while splash s currently d best and lagelu s also the best NEW radio station
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
IPOB Radio 89.1
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmperorLee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
seanwilliam:
mtchew, splash don old jhoor, splash don even get another radio-lagelu fm and trust me they deliver d best..fresh fm was d best indigeneous radio in southwest while splash s currently d best and lagelu s also the best NEW radio station

Nawa, a lot has really happened since I left ooh
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by skondo09(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Queen fm, and samaru fm ABU zaria are omitted in Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
One of the reasons why Naija is still Giant of Africa. Some countries can't boast of Five Radio stations. A country like Gambia in 2003 had only 2 radio stations, One University, two TV stations.

Nigeria will be great again.

3 Likes

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Maxikingz: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
So were is the almighty radio Biafra f.m
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nature8(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice thread..
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
really?
shocked

which beat FM?
the beat 99.9fm the heart beat of lagos cool
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do you seek an investment that turns your simple capital of N1,000 into tons of good money in as little as 5 weeks?
No stress, no fuss, no hassles ?
A platform where you put in only N1,000 and see it grow into unbelievable profit within weeks.
Call us now, Whatsapp or text your full name and email to08081192277 and let's get you started.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by superbouck(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
BRILA FM and COOL FM we are expecting U oo. I rep IB city
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by oluwasegun007(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
most is in South west, dats y we have more propaganda everywhere....

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by misterh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tascocent:
Wfm 97.1 in lagos...... @Op u didn't add that. Female voice
It's located in Arepo, Ogun state. About 7mins drive to Lagos.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by engrchykae(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Those radio stations in Anambra state are mostly owned by Catholic Church.

By 12pm, there is recital of Angelus and at 3pm, you hear divine mercy prayers. grin grin

Most of those stations are anti-APC in their political analysis. Issues relating to Biafra are seldom discussed but their sons and daughters held in captivity by Federal are frequently mentioned.

Even their call-in shows are dominated by political controversies against APC led government. They hardly discuss their local problems which affects them ie poor infrastructural developments, corruption, divertion of public funds, agriculture, rural development and environmental concerns.

But where is lalasticlala now?
so you expected to find apc zombie supporters in anambra state?Inuru na ndi anambra na akuru ndiara band?

1 Like

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by misterh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
amolak:
94.1 - Rainbow FM,

That lagos own, you no feel account am finish, na everyday i dey hear 'testing in transmission'
Rainbow Fm is actually in Ogun state. Isheri, to be precise. Less than 5km to Lagos.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Puvour: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
seanwilliam:
That's in your own view. For me, I'd say naija fm is the best new station. And beat fm, which rivals splash fm on fan base, is the best urban station.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Enugu - Enugu.
92.5 - Dream FM, Enugu 100.9 -Solid FM 91.1 -Lion FM, Nsukka 92.9 - Coal City FM (FRCN) 828 -Radio Nigeria 1 Enugu Enugu 98.7-Caritas University FM Radio 106.9-Gouni FM (Godfrey Okoye University) Radio, Enugu 106.5 - Stallion FM (Federal College of Education, Ehu-Amufu) guy...enugu sure pass 96.7 Voice FM, Nsukka (FRCN) 96.1-Sunrise FM, Enugu 94.5-Urban Radio, Enugu 106.5-ESUT RADIO, Enugu
tied Total - 12[/quote]
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Emeka71(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
There is Hot FM Asaba 96.5
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Keegan: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tundeobama:
Ibadan is a unique city that always make top four good things in Nigeria. I hail una from Benue

First Television Station (WNTV - Western Nigeria Television)
First FM Station (Radio OYO 2 FM Stereo (Elero-ami-jiji))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Music Video Screen Shot Quiz / Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics / How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.