Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix (1006 Views)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Constituent Bowing To Him / El-rufai Commissions Cars For Sanitation & Water Project (Photos) / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by chimere66: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce attended the launch of N5.6b FG water project for his constituents in Ogbia.Below is what he said.....

'At the launch of the ₦5.6 billion FG water project for my beloved constituents in Ogbia to benefit 130,000 people. I thank the Goodluck Jonathan administration for conceiving this laudable project and the Muhammadu Buhari government for completing it to the glory of God!'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ben-bruce-attends-launch-of-fg-n56b-fg.html

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by chimere66: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2016

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is it just me? what I see in the picture does not resemble anything near 1 billion naira then they say 5 billion naira.

1 Like

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by Davash222(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
So dis two water tank and stand, na em be the project of 5.6bn

Una dey use person play Ludo for this country oo.

1 Like

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
otokx:
Is it just me? what I see in the picture does not resemble anything near 1 billion naira then they say 5 billion naira.

That's worth more than 5billion Naira grin cheesy cheesy..

Federal government contracts = Exact cost of project X 200...

20% for the minister for works... cool

10% for all the director's and top level staff in the ministry cool

35% to the APC/PDP chieftain who linked you up to the contract. cool

TAX 5% cool

while the contractor finally goes home with 30% of that amount to carryout the project.... cool

Then you have to save 10% for future contract lobbying cool grin
Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by PassingShot(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Did GEJ complete any project started by him?

Did he complete anyone he inherited?

In wailing zombies voice " Buhari is taking glory for the Ineffectual Buffoon's work"

4 Likes

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by policy12: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
otokx:

Corruption and Gej are synonym, though Gej tried o but naija this water project 5billion not 500million o.

Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by Freeworldbutfre: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
I know ogabi very well and live in d town.
I wept d day I hear is 5 billion naira. D project didn't near 100 million. Gej finished Nigeria. The worst case scenario is d pie pass through following Gunter in d town. Take sentiment part.
Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by Femich18(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian projects are always inflated.. this country sef
Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix by mars123(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
What a private builder will build for #300million tops cry well at least the project is done and the people of otuoke will benefit from it.

(1) (Reply)

Former Boko Haram Speaker, Al-zawahiri Arrested In Sen. Ndume's Residence / BREAKING: Resign Now, Tinubu Tells Oyegun, APC National Chairman / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.