Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans (23666 Views)

Photos: Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orpha / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by 360frolic(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sokoto state Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal has released the sum of over N12million to buy cows for orphans in the state. The said amount which was released through Zakkat and endowment Committee is meant to buy cows on Sallah day across the 85 District Heads of the state.
The break down shows that each district head will collect one hundred and thirty thousand naira to buy bull and distribute it to at least forty orphans across the 85 District heads.

Meanwhile, Governor Tambuwal presented twenty five thousand naira to each District head to buy ram on sallah day. The occasion was held at sultan Palace Sokoto.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-sokoto-state-governor-aminu.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by APCsupporter: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by agwom(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
good....

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Qmerit(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
In my opinion, this is not supported at all.
so, all these people i am seeing are orphans with age over 50 years.

Modified* I have come to believe that those aged people re not the orphans but district heads representing the orphans! But that money should get to the real orphans oo,, cause anything can happen..

17 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Rednaxelot: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Qmerit:
those are the district heads!

There is no problem in that the government did, it was stated that the fund is from zakkat(donation) and not public fund.

19 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by ekim004(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
stomach infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Rednaxelot: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
ekim004:
stomach infrastructure
infrastructure by who?
government or the people?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by cckris: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Even a release of one million naira, carried by more millions of naira to news media, will also be in the news by these useless APC.

16 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Qmerit(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Rednaxelot:

There is no problem in that the government did, it was stated that the fund is from zakkat(donation) and not public fund.
Ok, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by kilokeys(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
then when the cows has been eaten... what's nxt..

mtchhheeeeww or is it a guise to empower future herdsmen?

education is still d best legacy you can give any orphan

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by magicminister: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=14pt]we are finished in this country!![/size]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=14pt]Why buy Cows rather than skill acquisitions[/size]

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by PassingShot(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Very good gesture by the governor.

May Allah reward you for taking care of ophans especially during this Sallah time.

Wailers, over to you. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by kenbee(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2016
What happened to the cashless policy?
Secondly, Why not teach them how to fish than giving the fish?
Northern side is drawing our nation backward!

30 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Festysnow: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Cows for orphans? can't that money be used in doing something better for them?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by cindyrocks(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
They are district heads waiting to collect money to buy cows and share to the orphans.

Qmerit:
Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by babajeje123(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
When the sallah is over, what happens next?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Nairadays: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok.

The cycle will continue, they'll keep coming back.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by judedave181: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Must the government show the cash, after the salah they defecate the ram and stay on the street to beg for money again. (almanjiri) there are so many ways to better the life of orphans with that money. Well there headache.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Airforce1(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by searay(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2016
I hope AK47 go follow too

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by adjoviomole(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Like that governor said, they don't have the funds to keep the almajiri university running. But they always have money to spend on occasions....

Instead of bringing fishes for me, show and teach me how to fish myself simple. The norths needs education badly.

16 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by otabuko(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Some people will just divert the money.... Forget...

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by olahero(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
people of hate over to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by teric4love(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
searching Google maybe their names is truly in the list... the change must begin here
Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2016
money dey suppose use empower them. Nigeria will never develop with d kind of leaders nd pple we have. rat brained

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Qmerit(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2016
cindyrocks:
They are district heads waiting to collect money to buy cows and share to the orphans.

Ok, thanks, I didn't get it that way!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2016
In this same Nigeria?
Meanwhile this is a very dry Salah in Niger state as Abulolo neva pay our two months salary.
We go sha survive

Rednaxelot:

Bros try to understand the story well, it was distributed through zakkat and not sourced from zakkat. That money is 100% government money.

9 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by chrisskynet(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=14pt]Why buy Cows rather than skill acquisitions[/size]

Becos dey knw dey will spend more money doing dat

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by seguno2: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Qmerit:

Just another way to share Niger delta oil revenues that they did not work for.
Will they share it anyhow if it was money from their GROUNDNUT oil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2016
See money. OMG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Abia State / Police Reinstates dismissed Amos Olaniyan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.